Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I tried to correct 'sisters' to other women's, it wouldn't do it apparently.
I know a few people who know Camilla well, can't reveal them due to their positions.
She wasn't liked though.

Let that be a warning to the young and innocent amongst you. I've seen this several times, the weaker of the partnership takes in un-desirable characteristics of dominant partner.
Camilla wasn't liked? I was always under the impression she was. Anything you can give away? :m

Exactly, it's the above mercenary concerns that IS their brand as a royal. If you're flogging doggy chunks or whatever, then obviously the whole curtain comes down and Harry and Megan are like the wizard in the Wizard of Oz, except this pair are greedy bastards.

Camilla wasn't liked? I was always under the impression she was. Anything you can give away? :m
Her attitude to other people. Staff. Tightness, smugness about her position as mistress.

I quite liked him. Went on a bit, but he seemed sincere.

I hear ya Penny. Emma bloody Thompson does me in. So does Kate Winslet. So smug!
Kate effing Winslet is hideous. So woke, unless it furthers her career.
Has worked with all the top ponces. POlanski Woody Allen.
Anyone who always goes on about how down to earth they are is a total hole, she's sickening.
Lost respect for all those who worked with those people..

WTF ! @ this bit ,
The royal couple was also recently seen getting cozy with Jon Favreau, Director of the 'Lion King' while attending the premiere of the same as rumors flew they were asking for 'voiceover work' for themselves.

Rumours my chubby white arse. We've seen the video. Ginger blatantly pimped his Mrs out for work.
She'll join anything for social and financial advancement.
Look at all the peeps she invited to wedding, she didn't know half of em.
No loyalty. Can't see her nursing sad Harry through the transition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Censors out big time on Sussexroyal ig today. Hardly any negative comments. That’s right you two, whitewash (oops racist term) the situation. Those negative feelings still exist whether you wipe them or not.

Reactions: 10
I didn't think I could dislike her more.
All those 'racist' white faces cheering her at the wedding etc must be fuming.
She's slapping our faces over and over every time she pulls this bull tit.
Sign the petition and get this witch telt to feck off.
If anything I think a lot of people were excitied to have someone different to the rest of the royal family join them. I was really pleased, I thought it would be nice for BEM see someone similar to them represent them abroad etc.
It was only at the wedding when all the 'A' listers rather than scorned friends and family were invited I had misgivings.
Angry that genuine annoyance at the pair of them is cast in this light.

Reactions: 14
If anything I think a lot of people were excitied to have someone different to the rest of the royal family join them. I was really pleased, I thought it would be nice for BEM see someone similar to them represent them abroad etc.
It was only at the wedding when all the 'A' listers rather than scorned friends and family were invited I had misgivings.
Angry that genuine annoyance at the pair of them is cast in this light.
This is the thing I’ve never got about the whole narrative of the English/British hating Meghan - we dislike her because of her race. That’s not true! Ok you’re going to have some people that will, but unfortunately there will always be idiots like that. But I think the vast majority had absolutely no problems with her being mixed race. Hell, if Harry married a very dark skin girl, I reckon we still wouldn’t be annoyed (another excuse is that we only tolerate Meghan because she’s light skinned).
I also had no problems with her being American or divorced.
If Meghan had come to the table and was willing to learn about our cultures and customs, willing to do the boring, unglamorous work, and tried her best to be an asset to the BRF and the country, I would have been so happy. Finally, someone different, someone who can relate to so many more people, who can be a voice for the BAME community, it would have been bloody fantastic.
But she wasn’t and now she never will.
That’s what has angered us.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There are a couple of online articles alluding to just that ...

Wow. That is interesting! But my sources say she IS getting hooked up with Scientology as she has been told if she can be the Big female cheese / Thetan Level 6 or above (Tom Cruise is Level 8) she can have her pick of Hollywood roles and choose a script that will win her Oscar nomination and be as bankable as stars like Renee Zellweger, Margot Robbie and Meryl Streep.
There is even a hint of a remake of The Devil Wears Prada with Meghan taking over the Meryl Streep role. Meghan thinks she can act it perfectly after guest editing an issue of Vogue. 🤩🤩🤩

This sounds like fake news but they say truth is stranger than fiction. I’m just surprised this news hasn’t hit the mainstream press as it seems to be all the gossip of broadcast friends in the USA. 🤓😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what I reckon? Megan never expected to be "allowed" to marry H. I reckon she expected to be denied by the Palace, racially attacked by the press and laughed at by the British public.

This would've suited her fine. Either H would've had to give everything up to marry her (She'd be the new Wallace Simpson!) or she'd have a high profile as the woman who was spurned by Britain because of her heritage.

SURPRISE! She was welcomed with open arms by the Palace, the press and the country! Whoops!

So forced into an unexpected Plan C, the plan became to do a smash 'n' grab job on the RF. And be applauded because she'd become the new Princess Di.

SURPRISE! Her claims of being made to feel unwelcome and uncared for were first met with bafflement and now with anger, because this mess is so clearly her making and no one else's.

The woman did not know who she was fckng with #TeamGB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

The question is who will pay for their security? There will be uproar if public funds are used in the UK, and usually no one would ask or take it on the chin, but since the Sussex duo have insulted The Queen and dissed the British public, the RF would be unwise to allow public funds to be used for their security. There are only two choices; they pay themselves, or Charles pays for them. As they have not offered to pay (and they should), it looks like Charles will have to pay. Make no bones about this, if public funds are used then the RF should expect more dissent from the People.

The tabloids reporting a fact, and this is to make the public aware of the possibility of public funds being used to pay for the duo in April. Thus in turn, the public will express disapproval, and if the duo or Charles don’t pay the security costs, then Charles may as well become a reclusive monarch for the popularity he will have. The lessons learned here–don’t insult or mess with The Queen, don’t try to fool the British public, and never try to get one over on the UK tabloids.

The article covers several incidents, inc the security issue, the £11,000 (one way apparently) it cost for Harry to have a carridge all to himself, & the interview/documentary about how racist we all are!

The title of the show is misleading because MM chased The Crown, and forced herself into Kensington Palace because she has no manners and was brazen enough to keep trying each time she was kicked out. You don’t need to escape something that you fought tooth and nail to get, but if you want to look like a victim to gain public sympathy from the dim and dumb, then the simple solution is make a faux documentary and get it aired on trash television

Oh & how much fun he today with JBJ, for someone who hates the press!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Censors out big time on Sussexroyal ig today. Hardly any negative comments. That’s right you two, whitewash (oops racist term) the situation. Those negative feelings still exist whether you wipe them or not.
Also I couldn’t see any new comments on bots from the time of posting

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'd rather my tax went to the poor people who have lost everything in these disastrous floods and the nhs that are blatantly struggling or to schools that need it! Not these 2 good for nothing scroungers, I also think harry should be ashamed of himself from wanting to take out the pot!! 🖕 duck you & your horse or should that be bike you rode in on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh the irony of some of those placards at the protest, this one in particular is rather hilarious "Blow dry your own hair, not our planet!!!". And all placards are waved above a sea of synthetic clothing, nylon umbrellas and smartphones. As I said, the irony is lost on these school children.

Back on topic… pleased to see the phone ins all support what we think on here about the Harkle's security.
Greta should stfu about airplanes. Owning a pet is actually the worst climate enemy and she has a massive Golden Retriever. Look it up, a dog (or cat) is equal to driving a SUV everyday but she conveniently ignores this just because she loves her dog, Private flying doesn’t end the world, honestly it sickens me how people are going on about the climate so much and just talk about airplanes.
A real and much more immidieate threat is war, terrorism and how AI will be used in war by evil states. They could also care about trafficking and slavery going on everywhere instead of making the world about organic, vegan icecream and travelling on sailing boats.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. That is interesting! But my sources say she IS getting hooked up with Scientology as she has been told if she can be the Big female cheese / Thetan Level 6 or above (Tom Cruise is Level 8) she can have her pick of Hollywood roles and choose a script that will win her Oscar nomination and be as bankable as stars like Renee Zellweger, Margot Robbie and Meryl Streep.
There is even a hint of a remake of The Devil Wears Prada with Meghan taking over the Meryl Streep role. Meghan thinks she can act it perfectly after guest editing an issue of Vogue. 🤩🤩🤩

This sounds like fake news but they say truth is stranger than fiction. I’m just surprised this news hasn’t hit the mainstream press as it seems to be all the gossip of broadcast friends in the USA. 🤓😇
I’m sorry, what! Meryl Streep says it all about the character of Miranda Priestly.

5D3A3D43-8EFF-45F7-87B1-2CA23379C4F0.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dynamite duo. 😂😂😂😂😂
Tiny bit off topic and pure supposition but I actually think Diana and Migraine would not have got on. Both like being centre of attention way too much!

Oh and my rumour would be Migraine shagged Randy Andy. Pretty sure you can add Epstein et al to the mix of her yacht girl days!
She probably learned her “craft” to enchant ginge so expertly!

There are a couple of online articles alluding to just that ...

This wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Last edited:
I had a bad feeling the day they got married 19 th May same day Queen Anne Boleyn was executed on another ‘Harry’s order.👀👀 A bad omen methinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm another one that is sick and bloody tired of the racist card being punted every time there is something negative said about Meghan Markle. You just need to look at the carnage she is leaving in her wake (her family, his family) to see she is a nasty piece of work. I've stated before that I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that she was mixed race until the racist word popped up in the media. Apologies if the term mixed race is offensive, I have no effing idea what is offensive and what is okay to say these days.

I'd just like to add.... if she had been 100% Caucasian it would make no difference whatsoever to how feel people feel about her. She is not liked, period. I guess they would have punted the anti-American card then 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are we now seeing the reason they’re giving for leaving? That we’re a racist country? I’m gobsmacked.
If we are that bad then she can pay for her own security!

God.. I dislike her, I really do and her pleb of a husband who really should know better

Maybe a good thing if she converts to Scientology cos they will only associate with fellow scientologists and are supposed to shun ppl who are not, apologies for any errors as I am not very au faut with the religion,but if she does,it will put PH in a very iffy position as if he's royal,isn't he supposed to be C of E?
So hopefully a divorce or denouncing the 6th in line,he will have to choose.
There's always a positive🤣🙈...or is he just as bad as her???

Aren't people just as racist in the US? Why is she making out Britain has rife racism? Yes it exists, yes it is terrible but also I feel the general public were all gooey eyed and happy for Harry and Meghan at the time! They did nothing for the public since and their diva-ish behaviour has made the public wake up. I dislike the racist card being used when not derserved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.