Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The cringe continues. Ginger chancer meets Bon Jovi.

I note that all comments on the same video of him with JBJ that they've posted on instagram are currently positive. I give it three hours until their paid bot commenter session runs out and negative comments from the real public take over again.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well, they had no fans in the callers on talk radio. Everyone who rang in agreed they should pay for their own security.

It is so quasi to invite Greta everywhere to speak. Instead they (political leaders and corporation leaders) could just make radical decisions based on current science. But they, in ”comunal narcissistic” ways rather show off inviting ”superstar” Greta to yell at them.
It is so ridiculous. And all of theese middle class people who think that they are making a difference through ”striking for the climate”. You strike as a worker, who in power cares about random people pretending to strike for the climate on the street? They are not their employees so it doesn’t affect them. And students striking only mess up their own studies, it is pointless.
These kids all taking days off school and idolising this child is mad! Noticed these protests are never on a Saturday though eh?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Well, they had no fans in the callers on talk radio. Everyone who rang in agreed they should pay for their own security.

These kids all taking days off school and idolising this child is mad! Noticed these protests are never on a Saturday though eh?
Oh the irony of some of those placards at the protest, this one in particular is rather hilarious "Blow dry your own hair, not our planet!!!". And all placards are waved above a sea of synthetic clothing, nylon umbrellas and smartphones. As I said, the irony is lost on these school children.

Back on topic… pleased to see the phone ins all support what we think on here about the Harkle's security.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
it looks like the Harkles are moving to the US but she’s been so rude about Trump; that he’S not going to pay for security.

A narc going up against a bigger narc. < pass the popcorn>

How would she ask for for this revenue though? As entitled as she 'thinks' she is, under what pretext would she be entitled to any money from the US for security of anything else.

That won't wash or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How would she ask for for this revenue though? As entitled as she 'thinks' she is, under what pretext would she be entitled to any money from the US for security of anything else.

That won't wash or am I missing something?
Because she's a haughty cow with an ego the size of Texas and a massive sense of self entitlement who thinks the world owes her as she's a member of the British Royal family don't you know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Going riding with or riding Camilla?
Diana Charles and horse face none of them paragons of virtue.
E.g., Cand Camilla conspiring for Charles to marry D. Ds repeated sleeping with other sister husbands. At least Diana had genuine empathy with lower order, I've seem them all close to.

Does anyone R.E.M. er the tampon call, in which Camilla says she was going to have son home from boarding school for weekend, but if jug ears can get to her, she'll put the kid off? What a charmer. Diana, whatever else she was. Wouldn't have done that.

Because she's a haughty cow with an ego the size of Texas and a massive sense of self entitlement who thinks the world owes her as she's a member of the British Royal family don't you know.
Yea she said she need millions spent on her security because od her 'independent profile'!,,,,!?? From a cable prog ? Or that scene where she pleasures a gent in a car? Classy bird.

Reactions: 7
It's becoming so karmic now though...
The Duchess of tarts is going to find it difficult to relocate to the U.S. as she (❄) doesn't like Trump.
Canada has pretty much emphasised the point that, although refugees may be welcome, those escaping from dismal poverty in the palaces of England...not so much.
Well, she could always return to the U.K.
Oh wait.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It really shocks me how much Harry appears to have changed since being with Meghan. It's scary how someone can become completely different based purely on who they've hooked up with.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wish to god I was intelligent enough to understand these tweets

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It really shocks me how much Harry appears to have changed since being with Meghan. It's scary how someone can become completely different based purely on who they've hooked up with.
You have to wonder how she perceives the obvious changes in him. I’m sure she’s found her own ways to explain why it’s not her fault and that it’s somehow the fault of the RF/press/public who have bullied them, but would you not at some point look over at the person you purport to love and see that they are thinner, angrier, paler, balder, more anxious and more isolated than the day you met and think “What have I done to them”

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Going riding with or riding Camilla?
Diana Charles and horse face none of them paragons of virtue.
E.g., Cand Camilla conspiring for Charles to marry D. Ds repeated sleeping with other sister husbands. At least Diana had genuine empathy with lower order, I've seem them all close to.

Does anyone R.E.M. er the tampon call, in which Camilla says she was going to have son home from boarding school for weekend, but if jug ears can get to her, she'll put the kid off? What a charmer. Diana, whatever else she was. Wouldn't have done that.

Yea she said she need millions spent on her security because od her 'independent profile'!,,,,!?? From a cable prog ? Or that scene where she pleasures a gent in a car? Classy bird.
You have a source for your statement regarding Diana and her sister's husband?

Reactions: 4
I think he is changing in a way he likes :s
It is like he is going to puberty again, for real and is releasing all built up anger and desire for limelight now. It is an important part of growing up to rebel and really investigate who you are and want to be.
I feel like he is doing that now.
I have never heard so much about him in my lifetime as now. He seems to love doing public speaking, being photographed with Bon Jovi and seems to want to outshine Prince William and the Queen and be bigger than all of them as ”just Harry”. He seems so hungry for attention and power.
I am sure this is a desire within him and that he was attracted to Meghan for this reason.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.