Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is Mystic Meg meant to be flying back in then? Aren’t there joint engagements very soon...still can’t see her coming back for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if a billionaire came along,she would be off like a shot...that's how much she loves Harry
I don’t know whether anyone would touch her.
She is a toxic gold-digger. It is obvious to the entire world.

Theyve got a 12 month review period
They've caused chaos in the last 8 weeks. Their security costs are a joke and they don’t care.
Meghan hates the UK but is happy for the taxpayer to fund her.
They should be told that either they fund their own security when they are outside the UK, or they return here to live back at Frogmore.

I agree. I think in a couple of days the excuses from her will start manifesting.
Yes; Coronavirus

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope us in Canada don't have to foot their security bill. I will be extremely fucked off. Already annoyed they "moved" here so easily when I had to go through 2 years of immigration process for my CANADIAN spouse to sponsor me.

Call me cynical, but isn’t it just amazingly coincidental that Canada publicises they’re not going to pay for their security any longer just when it appears the house has been vacated! Doh 🤦‍♀️ Problem solved for Canada and they can pretend it was their own idea. No Canada, they fucked off to Cali. You don’t get to pretend you’ve done the world a favour. Trudeau is a twit!!!
More like TruDOPE.

Reactions: 15
I hope us in Canada don't have to foot their security bill. I will be extremely fucked off. Already annoyed they "moved" here so easily when I had to go through 2 years of immigration process for my CANADIAN spouse to sponsor me.

More like TruDOPE.
I can understand completely cos I think she only chose Canada cos Trump is president and she said she wouldn't go back to America while He was still in office.i would be miffed if I was a Canadian,I'm miffed cos I'm in UK.No country wants them,free loaders...but let's not forgot if it's not been mentioned,he's 6th in line to throne..come on Kate,hurry up....you know you want another child really badly🙊🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Their image is crumbling. It’s funny when you think back to even this time last year when the press were still (sort of) excited about Harry and Meghan and how they would “modernise” the Royal Family etc. It shows you how quickly it’s all changed for them, even though it’s their own doing that’s contributed to this.

If anyone listens to the podcast Pod Save The Queen, they did an episode today about the Sussex Royal statement. The presenters said that they were both shocked when they read it and seemed to agree that it was entitled and shocking. They also touched on the topic of their security and the female presenter said (at the mention of Meghan’s own public profile) that “this isn’t Jennifer Aniston we’re talking about, she was on Suits, how independent was her profile before really?” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can understand completely cos I think she only chose Canada cos Trump is president and she said she wouldn't go back to America while He was still in office.i would be miffed if I was a Canadian,I'm miffed cos I'm in UK.No country wants them,free loaders...but let's not forgot if it's not been mentioned,he's 6th in line to throne..come on Kate,hurry up....you know you want another child really badly🙊🤣
Thing is, it is ironic she doesn't like Trump as they're both raging narcs. Wish she would bugger off to LA. I mean, she did live in Canada while filming Suits but Victoria in BC, is nowhere near Toronto. They will get bored here, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their image is crumbling. It’s funny when you think back to even this time last year when the press were still (sort of) excited about Harry and Meghan and how they would “modernise” the Royal Family etc. It shows you how quickly it’s all changed for them, even though it’s their own doing that’s contributed to this.

If anyone listens to the podcast Pod Save The Queen, they did an episode today about the Sussex Royal statement. The presenters said that they were both shocked when they read it and seemed to agree that it was entitled and shocking. They also touched on the topic of their security and the female presenter said (at the mention of Meghan’s own public profile) that “this isn’t Jennifer Aniston we’re talking about, she was on Suits, how independent was her profile before really?” 😂😂
I was quite excited about them this time last year! Oh how things change.

Reactions: 4
Especially as H&M stated they only want two children (saving the planet and all that). A fourth child for Kate & William would be a double whammy.

No. I want him to suffer for another while. They were fiddling while us Brits burned(over their treatment of gangan).
I'm enjoying fiddling while they burn.🔥🔥🔥
You just like fiddling 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was quite excited about them this time last year! Oh how things change.
I was too as well. I think that’s why I’ve become so invested in reading about all the “goings on”. My interest now comes from a place of disappointment. I really think that they could have achieved great things but ego and selfishness got in the way.

Reactions: 13
They have only been married for 20 months and Archie is 9 months old.
i think she was planning this nuclear bomb pretty much as she met Harry.
As soon as she conceived “Merchie”, she put her plans into play.

Talk on other threads I am following that really; Harry needs to resign from the line of success if he wants to be fully private: and renounce all titles, and not require protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the headlines still roll in. I know the Queen has a train carriage to herself but as she is actually Head of State she’s more than entitled.

‘Prince Harry 'booked out entire first class train carriage' to London’

#

• Angry
  • Wow
Especially as H&M stated they only want two children (saving the planet and all that). A fourth child for Kate & William would be a double whammy.

You just like fiddling 😉
'tis the Oirish in me. Give me a bit of diddly-dee music and my wee feet are river dancing like a good 'un.👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
And the headlines still roll in. I know the Queen has a train carriage to herself but as she is actually Head of State she’s more than entitled.

#
Someone ought to tell Harry nobody would to sit near a disgusting disrespectful jumped up prick.

• Haha

#
And there he goes. Just call me harry the twit. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.