Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realised that when the Queen and Prince Philip sadly die, they will both have State funerals....
This means his gingership will have to walk behind a coffin.
TWICE...😨
That is just life as a member of the family. He also did for the queen mother and margaret as did william.

I'm not going to waste empathy on him for that and when he walks behind the queen and Phillip's coffins let's hope feels a hell of a lot of shame.

Reactions: 7
That's a minimum of 46 more years of 'Aaaarh! camera flashes taking him right back there'.
I don’t even look at the papers but I have noticed the online ones that do criticise them are the mail and the express. Not sure about the others.

He’ll be traumatised. Will have to be held up by his many security people.
Philip must be bleeping despairing at his Grandson right now
Auntie Anne fights off gunman kidnapper is shot at - "I lost my rag at that stage"
Phillip on gunfire during war - "We didn't have counsellors rushing around every time somebody let off a gun, asking 'Are you all right — are you sure you don't have a ghastly problem?' You just got on with it"
Phillip on half his family being murdered- "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family,"

Harry on things he cannot cope with Cameras, Mean words, People not ignoring my wifes blatant Narcissism & Psychopathy, The Queen acting like she's some sort of Matriarch who runs Royalty, Other people's opinions, Paying for tit....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Philip must be bleeping despairing at his Grandson right now
Auntie Anne fights off gunman kidnapper is shot at - "I lost my rag at that stage"
Phillip on gunfire during war - "We didn't have counsellors rushing around every time somebody let off a gun, asking 'Are you all right — are you sure you don't have a ghastly problem?' You just got on with it"
Phillip on half his family being murdered- "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family,"

Harry on things he cannot cope with Cameras, Mean words, People not ignoring my wifes blatant Narcissism & Psychopathy, The Queen acting like she's some sort of Matriarch who runs Royalty, Other people's opinions, Paying for tit....
HRH Snowflake....❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I may actually cry. Seriously I have spoken to my kids about it!
I might too and as I said I'm not a fan of Royalty but the Queen has been our figurehead for so long and I personally find it quite sad the life she's had to lead and live. For all the wealth in the world I wouldn't want to live like that, having to live my life according to draconian rules and regulations practically written in the Stone Age. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
HRH Snowflake....❄❄❄
At what point did this snowflake tit start? I’ve been saying for ages that in ten years time we’ll have grown adults who can’t cope with life. But I was wrong because it’s already happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Harry Markle and the Chamber of Hypocrisy
[/QUOTE]

Harry Potty and the Chamber of Hypocrisy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just want to say with regard to the use of ‘royal’ or even ‘HRH’, why would anyone want to continue to be styled that way when the entire world is aware how at odds you are with the monarch? They’re supposed to mean something because they have been willingly bestowed by the monarch, right? And retaining them would mean something because they represent continuing favor and approval from them for your conduct and service to the country? Isn’t it completely pointless to insist you have a ‘right’ to use it if it is such public knowledge that even if you are ‘royal’ you have a horrible relationship with the actual queen and royal family? That’s like having a publicly terrible divorce but insisting on keeping your ex-spouse’s last name in hopes that it will help you stay friends with all their friends.

Reactions: 10
At what point did this snowflake tit start? I’ve been saying for ages that in ten years time we’ll have grown adults who can’t cope with life. But I was wrong because it’s already happened.
About 10 years ago or so but it's become more prevalent recently, probably due to the advance in social media.

I might too and as I said I'm not a fan of Royalty but the Queen has been our figurehead for so long and I personally find it quite sad the life she's had to lead and live. For all the wealth in the world I wouldn't want to live like that, having to live my life according to draconian rules and regulations practically written in the Stone Age. No thanks.
100% agree. Life without the Queen is hard to imagine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
About 10 years ago or so but it's become more prevalent recently, probably due to the advance in social media.
My grandson goes to school and gets asked if he’s depressed or just sad. I mean what the hell? Everyone is sad at times it’s a natural emotion but putting tit in his head that was never there makes me furious. One little girl in his class uses it so she’s ‘sad’ or ‘depressed’ whenever she just wants her own way.

They’re 6 FFS!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The Duke of Sussex is to launch an online scoring system to show travellers how eco-friendly their flights are, as he embarks on the first major project of his new working life. Telegraph Article

WHAT? Okay then H, show us how eco friendly your last year has been, including the private jets. Figures please. What an arrogant, self righteous, ignorant excuse of a man.
What woke hell is this! That ain’t gonna win him friends. He is absolutely clueless. I usually vent my hate towards Zanna Van Dijk and Steph Elswood, another pair of “influencer”eco friendly world travelling morons🙄, but he’s passing them at a rate of knots. I wish they’d all just stfu!!!!

Yes it did.

Prize for the bleep of the century goes to...
antisocialmedia
[/QUOTE]
duck off Jessica Mylittlepony
[/QUOTE]
I bet it is her - PRIZE twit!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.