Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the Uk taxpayer should pay for their security ? I don't,but FB has people saying hes a British Prince so we have to pay
I think it's an absolute travesty if the British taxpayer is left to foot the bill for those two. They don't want to be part of the Royal family but they want the privileges associated with it. Hopefully there is an unholy uproar if that is the case.

Reactions: 20
Do you think the Uk taxpayer should pay for their security ? I don't,but FB has people saying hes a British Prince so we have to pay
Absolutely not. Had they still been representing the royal family then I would have to hold my nose and put up with it. But now they’re off making multi millions and not living here the answer has got to be no.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely not. Had they still been representing the royal family then I would have to hold my nose and put up with it. But now they’re off making multi millions and not living here the answer has got to be no.
I completely agree.

Reactions: 6
Just watching the ITV report about the Mounties withdrawing security manpower for Cringe and Ginge.

Reactions: 7
Popbitch mailout reminds us of this:

2005 started with an explosive tabloid scoop: the infamous picture of Prince Harry dressed up as a Nazi. It was a pretty memorable cover, but it almost didn't happen.

The incriminating snap was taken by a fellow reveller at a "Colonials and Natives" themed fancy dress party but the photographer didn't seem to realise what he was sitting on. The photos he'd initially tried to sell to the Sun were ones he claimed showed William dressed in a gorilla costume. As the mask covered his entire face however, there was no real way of telling that it was actually William. So the journalists turned it down.

It was only after that they noticed there was a shot of Harry dressed as a Nazi.

They paid £8,000 in exchange the copyright for that picture and made an absolute killing out of it. The Mail alone paid the Sun £50k to use it the very next day, and the tabloid insisted that the Sun's logo must appear whenever the photo was used on TV.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 10
Beatrice & Eugenie apparently lost their £500k a year security because they are not working Royals. PA has paid for theirs since.

PC has apparently been talking about slim lining the royals for years, & making them value for money! He may or may not have been partly responsible for the Princesses losing their security.

Someone needs to start practicing what he preaches & dig in his own pockets!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - migraine & snowflake, "take the train" they preach, while they travel by private plane

• Heart
Every time I think of these two,that song from calamity Jane goes through my head...
On the interesting subject of Harry,
That's a horse from a different safari...
So it's Harry I'm planning to marry.
🤣🙈🤣🙈
Weird how stuff goes through your mind and you can't stop it...
Just me then🙈🙊🤣🤣

• Haha
Well done Canada!! Now let us do the same thing when they are no longer part of the Royal family

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every time I think of these two,that song from calamity Jane goes through my head...
On the interesting subject of Harry,
That's a horse from a different safari...
So it's Harry I'm planning to marry.
🤣🙈🤣🙈
Weird how stuff goes through your mind and you can't stop it...
Just me then🙈🙊🤣🤣
I will be listening to the soundtrack later, I blame you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doria seems to have gone AWOL. She's possibly stuffed in the cupboard with Archie.
Isn’t it weird how she’s never photographed, and that none of her friends,colleagues or neighbours ever talk about her? Bizarre.

Reactions: 15
Isn’t it weird how she’s never photographed, and that none of her friends,colleagues or neighbours ever talk about her? Bizarre.
Yes it's extremely strange. I'd love to know the backstory there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.