Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandson goes to school and gets asked if he’s depressed or just sad. I mean what the hell? Everyone is sad at times it’s a natural emotion but putting tit in his head that was never there makes me furious. One little girl in his class uses it so she’s ‘sad’ or ‘depressed’ whenever she just wants her own way.

They’re 6 FFS!
It pisses me off
i told my stepdaughter who’s 17 (almost 18) who’s sole aim in life is to marry a rich man,to get a bloody job
she stood up and screamed in my face-but what about my mental health?!i can’t cope with a job!
i told her I suffer from ptsd,I’ve been on tablets half my adult life,had pnd twice and a breakdown a few years ago
i also hold down a very stressful job
she gets a job-then we’ll do lunch where she can whine about her mental health all she likes
its gone too far now
when I first got ill I’d never heard of mental health-now every fucker who can’t get their own way ‘suffers with it’
no your just a lazy witch love

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It pisses me off
i told my stepdaughter who’s 17 (almost 18) who’s sole aim in life is to marry a rich man,to get a bloody job
she stood up and screamed in my face-but what about my mental health?!i can’t cope with a job!
i told her I suffer from ptsd,I’ve been on tablets half my adult life,had pnd twice and a breakdown a few years ago
i also hold down a very stressful job
she gets a job-then we’ll do lunch where she can whine about her mental health all she likes
its gone too far now
when I first got ill I’d never heard of mental health-now every fucker who can’t get their own way ‘suffers with it’
no your just a lazy witch love
👆🏻👆🏻 👏👏👏👏

👆🏻👆🏻 👏👏👏👏
Her name isn’t Meghan is it? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I might too and as I said I'm not a fan of Royalty but the Queen has been our figurehead for so long and I personally find it quite sad the life she's had to lead and live. For all the wealth in the world I wouldn't want to live like that, having to live my life according to draconian rules and regulations practically written in the Stone Age. No thanks.
She has had a great life!! Her if anyone can rest assure when the time is coming that she mattered, that she mattered to so many and have been a rock and feeling of security, hope and home for generations of people who loves her!
I don’t think she will be thinking ”I wish I had just spend my life as a receptionist or in a beach house instead, making zero impact on anyone”.
I don’t think you’ll regret any heartache or tears either when the time comes, rather if you never loved at all and can’t say that you have mattered to other people!

Reactions: 4
Haha no but I can see your way of thinking
shes had her ass pampered her whole life and then I walk in and tell her how life is-and by god she doesn’t like it
id tell ginge and cringe a few home truths given half a chance
Grandson was rude to me one day and I told him I was cross at him. Daughter in law took me to one side and said I must never tell him I’m cross or annoyed. I’ve got to tell him he’s made me sad. Well she got well told how sad she’d made me.
Sad is a completely different emotion to cross. Silly cow.

Edit to say sorry off topic. Just trying to fathom how the likes of H&M became so woke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Scary times we live in. The planet is burning, entire species of animals are going extinct in droves, oceans full of plastic and inedible fish, weird viruses spreading at warp speed across countries, and our children being invited to talk about suicide and depression.

Yesterday I went to the pediatrician with my girls (aged 16 & 14) for their annual checkup. For the first time ever, they were handed a questionnaire to complete. I wasn't asked if this was ok, they just handed them directly to the girls. Questions such as "Do you feel overwhelmed and tired all the time? Do you struggle to complete normal tasks? How many times in the last year have you felt life would be better if you weren't here? Have you thought about dying or harming yourself?" I was gobsmacked! What the actual fresh bleeping hell was that?!

Kids these days don't know if they're coming or going. They have to question their gender identity, their sexuality, etc. before they're even hitting their adolescences. I'm all for tolerance and striving to be less ignorant/more inclusive, but come the duck on! Kids should be worried about their grades, their families getting along, and here in the US how they will pay for their advanced education. That's about it. And they SHOULD be learning to be tough, to be resilient, to weather the tit storm an average lifetime lobs at one. They shouldn't be brainwashed into thinking they're delicate. No wonder the Snowflake Syndrome is rampant. What will the world look like in one or two decades? Everyone running around asking each other "Are you ok? Did you try to kill yourself today?", as the world continues to burn.

No wonder Harry and Meghan have touched a nerve amongst the "woke" crowd. It's like getting super privileged people in tiaras and sashes to muck about with the common plebs. They're surviving and not thriving, whilst squatting in mega mansions, burning though millions in tax funded security, flying around whilst preaching sustainability, looking wrinkled and poorly clothed, but insisting they know best and by golly still in line of succession, and giving the finger to the very establishment that made them privileged to begin with.

I am fed up with it all. I know this post isn't politically correct, and everyone should be able to be who they want, love who they want, whaaa whaaa whaaaa, be a they/he/she/them, you do you, etc. As a middle aged woman that has had her fair share of crap to wade through, without assistance or support of any kind, it's appalling. Surviving isn't being delicate. Thriving isn't being delicate. Evolution is survival of the fittest. How is being super delicate and worrying about random sadness to the point you can't handle someone being mad the best way? I just don't get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Scary times we live in. The planet is burning, entire species of animals are going extinct in droves, oceans full of plastic and inedible fish, weird viruses spreading at warp speed across countries, and our children being invited to talk about suicide and depression.

Yesterday I went to the pediatrician with my girls (aged 16 & 14) for their annual checkup. For the first time ever, they were handed a questionnaire to complete. I wasn't asked if this was ok, they just handed them directly to the girls. Questions such as "Do you feel overwhelmed and tired all the time? Do you struggle to complete normal tasks? How many times in the last year have you felt life would be better if you weren't here? Have you thought about dying or harming yourself?" I was gobsmacked! What the actual fresh bleeping hell was that?!

Kids these days don't know if they're coming or going. They have to question their gender identity, their sexuality, etc. before they're even hitting their adolescences. I'm all for tolerance and striving to be less ignorant/more inclusive, but come the duck on! Kids should be worried about their grades, their families getting along, and here in the US how they will pay for their advanced education. That's about it. And they SHOULD be learning to be tough, to be resilient, to weather the tit storm an average lifetime lobs at one. They shouldn't be brainwashed into thinking they're delicate. No wonder the Snowflake Syndrome is rampant. What will the world look like in one or two decades? Everyone running around asking each other "Are you ok? Did you try to kill yourself today?", as the world continues to burn.

No wonder Harry and Meghan have touched a nerve amongst the "woke" crowd. It's like getting super privileged people in tiaras and sashes to muck about with the common plebs. They're surviving and not thriving, whilst squatting in mega mansions, burning though millions in tax funded security, flying around whilst preaching sustainability, looking wrinkled and poorly clothed, but insisting they know best and by golly still in line of succession, and giving the finger to the very establishment that made them privileged to begin with.

I am fed up with it all. I know this post isn't politically correct, and everyone should be able to be who they want, love who they want, whaaa whaaa whaaaa, be a they/he/she/them, you do you, etc. As a middle aged woman that has had her fair share of crap to wade through, without assistance or support of any kind, it's appalling. Surviving isn't being delicate. Thriving isn't being delicate. Evolution is survival of the fittest. How is being super delicate and worrying about random sadness to the point you can't handle someone being mad the best way? I just don't get it.
Well bloody said that woman!

💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃 I’m doing a smug happy dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Grandson was rude to me one day and I told him I was cross at him. Daughter in law took me to one side and said I must never tell him I’m cross or annoyed. I’ve got to tell him he’s made me sad. Well she got well told how sad she’d made me.

Edit to say sorry off topic. Just trying to fathom how the likes of H&M became so woke.
When she told us that we had to support her until she found a rich man-I laughed and told her no chance-get a job
half an hour later her mother was on the phone screaming that I’d hurt sd’s feelings and I should say sorry
she got told to go to the far side of duck and to keep going
she still doesn’t see what either are doing wrong
its a snowflake world we’re living in
ten years from now not one of em will be able to fart without someone else holding their hand for then
like my mate once said-we need a war-thatll toughen the soft sods up a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When she told us that we had to support her until she found a rich man-I laughed and told her no chance-get a job
half an hour later her mother was on the phone screaming that I’d hurt sd’s feelings and I should say sorry
she got told to go to the far side of duck and to keep going
she still doesn’t see what either are doing wrong
its a snowflake world we’re living in
ten years from now not one of em will be able to fart without someone else holding their hand for then
like my mate once said-we need a war-thatll toughen the soft sods up a bit
These reality whores have a lot to answer for. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than be one of those.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

hahaha, I agree! ”Did you try to kill yourself today”? Well, in the past there was too little talk about feelings because I have elder familymembers who’ve had parents that died when they were children, one of suicide, and they NEVER got to speak about it, that is not good either!!
It isn’t black or white but what you describe is so wrong, kids should not learn to focus on negative feelings and they should absolutely learn to get patience and work hard!!
But you can learn to feel and know what you feel and express that, especially positive feelings.
And in the same time understand that you are not the centre of the universe and you have to do your job and think about other people still.
Selfawareness is not equal to drowning in self pity and becoming a drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for sharing.

I loved this quote:
At one point during World War I, Queen Mary, the current queen’s grandmother, is said to have scolded a royal relative who whined about being sick and tired of visiting hospitals. “You are a member of the British royal family,” the queen said severely. “We are never tired, and we love hospitals.”
Fab
Or when she was visiting an east end hospitals’ maternity ward. Looking at the young mother and her newborn she remarked ‘ you’re quite fair and your baby very dark, has the father dark hair” To which came the reply “ Don’t your Majesty, he never took his hat off”
M

Haha no but I can see your way of thinking
shes had her ass pampered her whole life and then I walk in and tell her how life is-and by god she doesn’t like it
id tell ginge and cringe a few home truths given half a chance
hahaha, I agree! ”Did you try to kill yourself today”? Well, in the past there was too little talk about feelings because I have elder familymembers who’ve had parents that died when they were children, one of suicide, and they NEVER got to speak about it, that is not good either!!
It isn’t black or white but what you describe is so wrong, kids should not learn to focus on negative feelings and they should absolutely learn to get patience and work hard!!
But you can learn to feel and know what you feel and express that, especially positive feelings.
And in the same time understand that you are not the centre of the universe and you have to do your job and think about other people still.
Selfawareness is not equal to drowning in self pity and becoming a drama queen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think the Uk taxpayer should pay for their security ? I don't,but FB has people saying hes a British Prince so we have to pay

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Reactions: 2
Do you think the Uk taxpayer should pay for their security ? I don't,but FB has people saying hes a British Prince so we have to pay
No I don't. I do think they need security but having chosen not to work on behalf of the Queen and the UK, plus living abroad - I do not think we should pay for it, they have made their choices.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.