Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Americans don't like seeing their own tit.. Trump and his lot for example!

I bet the Queen gave him a 'mum' look though!
Of course ... and said "Andrew Albert Christian Edward Windsor, COME HERE ! what on earth have you been doing now !":mad:

Reactions: 2
I am by no means a fan of Randy, but the age of consent in NY is 17. He had sex with a 17 year old and by the sound of it, it was consensual. Therefore he’s a dirty old man as opposed to a true pweirdo. I’d have had way more respect for him if he’d admitted to it and said I was single, she was a beautiful young woman and so I did have sex with her. It would have also been better for him to claim he was not aware of her circumstance but now knowing be apologetic and mortified. He can admit to being guilty by association but not knowing what was happening in the background. I sometimes wonder who is advising these people. It’s always better to go with some version of the truth than deny deny deny. Bill Clinton made the same mistake. I still don’t like either of them but in the end, they both didn’t rape women and probably had sex with women who were flattered by their stations in life. He chose the wrong person to be associated with, probably for the endless free sex, dirty git!! 🤮
Consensual? She was trafficked for crying out loud!!! Having sex with someone under duress isn’t consensual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t think Migraine would be able to do a kiss and tell on the Royal Family- surely it would backfire with the amount of dirt they could release on her.

I think the Middleton’s have had a massive impact on how William has turned out- I think their stabilising influence is the reason he is far better adjusted than Harry. The amount of tit they have had over the years from the press and not once have they or a source close to them spoke out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Consensual? She was trafficked for crying out loud!!! Having sex with someone under duress isn’t consensual.
Hallelujah! Common sense! 💗

I'm not a fan of h&m and you guys clearly dislike H&M but please don't underplay Andrew so he looks like the lesser evil

Reactions: 13
The problem with Meghan and Harry is that they are playing checkers, whilst the Firm is playing chess.
And in chess The Queen can move in any direction she wants.
Thread title: “H&M are playing checkers; The Queen is playing chess, Checkmate!”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think maybe if you look up the definition of trafficking the only element of it that would apply would be coercion. She never said she was subjected to force or threats. She knew she was doing it for money. There are so many grey areas in this case and the true perp is dead. I’m not sure anything will ever be resolved. What happened to her is horrendous but there are so many other individuals who are involved and not even being pursued, such as Clinton. Andrew is disgusting but is being used as somewhat of a scapegoat in this situation.

Reactions: 11
The sad bit is generally every one was excited about H&M getting married and applauded the RF for embracing a person of ethnicity (totally ridiculous in the 21st century!!). But there's been Kate (dull but towing the line to be future queen). Meghan offered what we thought a personality, a voice but alas it became obvious she was in it for personal and deviant gains (deviance sounds rather dramatic but I can't think of the correct word!)
I think most agree that they would have happily accepted/shipped off H&M not wanting Royal life but it's the way they did it (according to tabloid reports) that rubbed many the wrong way and then their instagram statements have done everything possible to turn even those that may have supported them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
But what about the Clooneys?! Such besties that they were front row at the wedding! Have they ever even been pictured in the same room together (other than the wedding)?!
Amal used Meghan to get close to Charles and become a member of his Prince’s Trust International. She wouldn’t dare to risk that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he believed she had consented, it cannot be rape. How would he have known she was there under duress?
Do we really think Prince Andrew is the dirtiest,darkest man involved? Come off it.
There is slim to no chance that the ONLY people involved were Epstein and Prince Andrew. I'd be willing to bet that PA was involved because it suited Epstein to have a respectable mate, he likely even kept PA in the dark to avoid scaring him off!
Who or what has managed to stay hidden while the pitchforks are pointing at PA? The money says that whoever is managing to stay hidden did much worse and is likely in a position of power.

Back to MandH though....Is there any truth to the Weinstein stories?

Reactions: 5
If he believed she had consented, it cannot be rape. How would he have known she was there under duress?
Do we really think Prince Andrew is the dirtiest,darkest man involved? Come off it.
There is slim to no chance that the ONLY people involved were Epstein and Prince Andrew. I'd be willing to bet that PA was involved because it suited Epstein to have a respectable mate, he likely even kept PA in the dark to avoid scaring him off!
Who or what has managed to stay hidden while the pitchforks are pointing at PA? The money says that whoever is managing to stay hidden did much worse and is likely in a position of power.

Back to MandH though....Is there any truth to the Weinstein stories?
Think of it like this when a child is abused and stays silent, it's not because they are consenting it's because they don't have the voice nor the power to object...

Anyway back to H&M. I'm curious if MM has this history which you'd think the royal family would have been made aware of (including Harry) why would it be hidden away? How could that have been of any benefit to RF to hide information and have her married into the family?

Reactions: 4
Then it’ll be they reached a decision to split because of the negativity they endured during their relationship. When in fact, she got what she set out to get....a royal baby.

The public, whether British or American are bound to think her past is catching up with her, how she’s treated her family...now his family....this was always on the agenda.
You know what? I don'treally care if I never clap eyes on archiepussycatdoll ever again. Honestly. He's irrelevant to me because his parents are total back stabbing dick heads. I pity him for sure, but other than that ... nothing.
He will be a spoiled tofu eating Cali brat and end up deranged from being force fed how wonderfully 'normal' his life is compared to his stuffy English cousins.
At age 6 he will WANT to be a prince like his rellies, living in palaces and wearing swords and great soldier uniforms dripping with medals.It's a kid's dream.
By age 11 he will become resentful that his parents stole all that stuff from him and the rot will set in alongside the hormones.He'll hate his parents in a way that will make us guys on here look like their fan club.
By age 14 he'll be a basket case. Poor kid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
To the parents' credit they chose for Archie to be a civvie and without title..

• Sick
Reactions: 3
You know what? I don'treally care if I never clap eyes on archiepussycatdoll ever again. Honestly. He's irrelevant to me because his parents are total back stabbing dick heads. I pity him for sure, but other than that ... nothing.
He will be a spoiled tofu eating Cali brat and end up deranged from being force fed how wonderfully 'normal' his life is compared to his stuffy English cousins.
At age 6 he will WANT to be a prince like his rellies, living in palaces and wearing swords and great soldier uniforms dripping with medals.It's a kid's dream.
By age 11 he will become resentful that his parents stole all that stuff from him and the rot will set in alongside the hormones.He'll hate his parents in a way that will make us guys on here look like their fan club.
By age 14 he'll be a basket case. Poor kid.
His mother will poison him against the RF for sure, telling him how she rescued him from their evil clutches. He will become a Hollywood brat and no doubt into drugs or as obnoxious as Will Smiths kids. Show me a decent kid who has come out of there. As for family life, she’s totally dysfunctional so that kid doesn’t stand a chance of a normal life. He will have absolutely no family from either side but Doria, and that’s only if Doria continues to toe Meghan’s line.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.