Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it has anything to do with his mum. What exactly could he hate them for over her?
She wasn't forced into marriage, she was allowed to divorce, go where she wanted, have her own projects, court the press and when she fancied it she could spend a few days with her kids. Occasionally she did just that.

I reckon Harrys current mood is the same fuel that led to much of the Royal murdering that took place in the Tower of London.
For real? You don’t have to be a fan of Diana to see how coldly she was treated by the RF and how lonely her marriage must have been considering neither of them really loved one another but their families pressured them into it. Charles has Camilla to escape to, which he did from the beginning, but Diana was just expected to birth the future sovreign and supress her emotions. Also worth bearing in mind her age - 19 is insanely young to take on all that, public and press scrutiny included, and she was a sheltered, virginal, 19.

And lol comparing Harry’s “current mood” to executions in the Tower of London.
Most monarchs who sanctioned that stuff did so because it was normal, because they were corrupted by power, or just not very nice people. Many reasons, over many centuries. There’s not some genetic link, or “fuel.” Anyone’s ancestors might have done similar, born in that context. Plus the direct line only stretches back a few hundred years...

I can’t pretend to know Harry's mental state (unlike many here) but am confident enough to ask what evidence is there to compares it to something like that? I suppose at a stretch you could say vengeful and selfish actions...? but on such a different scale to ordering torture and beheading (alot of which wasn’t sanctioned as a result of mental illness anyway as I said)it’s not vaguely logical.

Reactions: 2
For real? You don’t have to be a fan of Diana to see how coldly she was treated by the RF and how lonely her marriage must have been considering neither of them really loved one another but their families pressured them into it. Charles has Camilla to escape to, which he did from the beginning, but Diana was just expected to birth the future sovreign and supress her emotions. Also worth bearing in mind her age - 19 is insanely young to take on all that, public and press scrutiny included, and she was a sheltered, virginal, 19.

And lol comparing Harry’s “current mood” to executions in the Tower of London.
Most monarchs who sanctioned that stuff did so because it was normal, because they were corrupted by power, or just not very nice people. Many reasons, over many centuries. There’s not some genetic link, or “fuel.” Anyone’s ancestors might have done similar, born in that context. Plus the direct line only stretches back a few hundred years...

I can’t pretend to know Harry's mental state (unlike many here) but am confident enough to ask what evidence is there to compares it to something like that? I suppose at a stretch you could say vengeful and selfish actions...? but on such a different scale to ordering torture and beheading (alot of which wasn’t sanctioned as a result of mental illness anyway as I said)it’s not vaguely logical.

This thread can be truly ludicrous. I can’t be the only person who sees it ? On another occasion I was told to make a ‘rave’ thread so please don’t do that. I can be interested in the gossip without being expected to swallow everything. It’s a fun thread, I turn a blind eye to plenty of baseless speculation and wild conclusions but sometimes you have to call nonsense what it is.
It is what it is Horatio, a group of like minded people on here speculating and gossiping, brought together by a shared dislike of the bad behaviour exhibited by this pair. It’s conspiracies, speculation, imagination and wishful thinking. Nobody is threatening anyone and yes, it can become heated and cutting at times but guess what, I’m thinking 99% on here are enjoying the camaraderie. Then there’s always one pontificating person shows up putting in their two penneth worth trying to poop on the party. If as you say it’s “truly ludicrous” why are you even here? I’m guessing from the previous suggestion to start a rave thread, that you’re just here to stir it up. Like I say, there’s always one 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry, long time no catch up here. But I feel why Harry drags his dead mother, like always!?! Just 'cause people loved her beauty and confidence. Yes you love your mother, living or dead, (I do miss my mom, too) but sometimes it just so not relevant

I recall him saying something to the effect that he now does yoga and meditation with Doria and Migraine rather than using pharmaceuticals and he feels so much better for it.

If true, that is some sinister tit.

Hang on a minute, Why was he allowed to join the army if he needed medication for his mental health?
Ok, so now maybe he will change his name to 'Karen' who talks to manager, is a perfect parent and also advertise effects of Lavender oil?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charles has been painted as the wicked older man who took advantage of the virginal Diana. Harry is now older than Charles was when he married Diana .

Reactions: 9
One of the things I ❤ about this place in the short time I’ve been here is the lack of cattiness and abuse towards each other poster.
If you disagree with the existence of this thread please don’t spoil it for the rest of us?

Can we get back on track please?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
20 million for security for these idiots... https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...nce-harry-canada-move-sussex-royal-met-police

We should be happy she is such a loud narcissist. Otherwise the people of the UK surely would have paid this bill unknowingly. At least there’s a public debate now.
Would be interesting to compare to how much other zelebrities spend on their security.

Part of the problem seems to be that they insist on going to different places at the same time thus needing multiple teams, made worse by leaving Archiedoll at home (in his box on the shelf?).

Reactions: 10
20 million for security for these idiots... https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...nce-harry-canada-move-sussex-royal-met-police

We should be happy she is such a loud narcissist. Otherwise the people of the UK surely would have paid this bill unknowingly. At least there’s a public debate now.

We will have to pay and that's that. Harry is 6 th in line to the throne and Archie is 7 th. Charles begged Diana not to refuse protection and look what happened. Harry has been a serving soldier and is linked to the most powerful family in Europe.
Once he's earning his own bazillions then maybe he can pay his own way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Threat levels must be high with Harry and as you say @West, after what happened with Diana, I guess they can’t be too careful. The backlash for them not covering their security, should something happen, would probably be the end of the monarchy.

• Heart
Reading Meghan’s quotes on IMDB.

“I went to an all-girls' Catholic school for, like, six years during the time when kids actually had handwriting class. I've always had a propensity for getting the cursive down pretty well.”

“I wasn't black enough for the black roles and I wasn't white enough for the white ones, leaving me somewhere in the middle as the ethnic chameleon.”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Reading Meghan’s quotes on IMDB.

“I went to an all-girls' Catholic school for, like, six years during the time when kids actually had handwriting class. I've always had a propensity for getting the cursive down pretty well.”

“I wasn't black enough for the black roles and I wasn't white enough for the white ones, leaving me somewhere in the middle as the ethnic chameleon.”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh for duck sake she’s such a attention bleep. If she did go to a parochial school (which btw is ludicrously espensive so daddy was forking out a shitton of money) she was better off than most of the population.
Cursive was taught at all schools and it wasn’t a “handwriting class” 😂 Having nice handwriting doesn’t make you special, it's a basic skill everyone masters.
And ohhh surprise .. race!
It wasn’t because you aren’t white/black enough that you didn’t get roles; it’s because you aren’t a capable actress.
She’s great at projecting, loves playing the race card at every turn and above all, playing the victim. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now the security bill is £20m. This is insane!

My very first comment on this thread was I genuinely wish then well. Leave and enjoy your lives..........but not with any of my money.
I don’t care that’s it’s pence per head in the UK.
All those pennies add up. I’ve just heard on the news that due to welfare cuts, women at the lower end of the income bracket have a reduced life expectancy for the first time in 100 years. I’d rather my portion of the £20m goes here!
The sheer arrogance to think they are entitled to that money because she wants to swan about writing patronising messages on bananas- duck off!
(Guess who’s not had a coffee yet) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember when Princess Michael of Kent wore a racist brooch to Queen's Christmas lunch attended by Meghan Markle. The whole family is disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Threat levels must be high with Harry and as you say @West, after what happened with Diana, I guess they can’t be too careful. The backlash for them not covering their security, should something happen, would probably be the end of the monarchy.
I think them covering the security costs for three teams because this new family of three can’t stand to be around each other would sooner be the end of the monarchy than saying no.

But I’m not from the UK so maybe it’s different for the people there. I would be very bitter if I’d have to pay for their abroad shenanigans. They didn’t leave to live a life in peace. They left to exploit the royal connection. To me that would make a huge difference.

Reactions: 16
Are we not to mention that she was shagging Hewitt by the time Harry was 2 and had quite an active love life throughout Harrys childhood? Obviously not as that doesn't fit the narrative of poor Di sat alone at Buck Palace crying to her own shadow because there's nobody else around except her son passing tissues under the door.

Harry seems to think we've forgotten the truth as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Now the security bill is £20m. This is insane!

My very first comment on this thread was I genuinely wish then well. Leave and enjoy your lives..........but not with any of my money.
I don’t care that’s it’s pence per head in the UK.
All those pennies add up. I’ve just heard on the news that due to welfare cuts, women at the lower end of the income bracket have a reduced life expectancy for the first time in 100 years. I’d rather my portion of the £20m goes here!
The sheer arrogance to think they are entitled to that money because she wants to swan about writing patronising messages on bananas- duck off!
(Guess who’s not had a coffee yet) 😂
I need my coffee too, already got into it on here this morning 😂😂
Get yourself a cuppa and have a great day 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is what it is Horatio, a group of like minded people on here speculating and gossiping, brought together by a shared dislike of the bad behaviour exhibited by this pair. It’s conspiracies, speculation, imagination and wishful thinking. Nobody is threatening anyone and yes, it can become heated and cutting at times but guess what, I’m thinking 99% on here are enjoying the camaraderie. Then there’s always one pontificating person shows up putting in their two penneth worth trying to poop on the party. If as you say it’s “truly ludicrous” why are you even here? I’m guessing from the previous suggestion to start a rave thread, that you’re just here to stir it up. Like I say, there’s always one 🙄
Well said...

I think them covering the security costs for three teams because this new family of three can’t stand to be around each other would sooner be the end of the monarchy than saying no.

But I’m not from the UK so maybe it’s different for the people there. I would be very bitter if I’d have to pay for their abroad shenanigans. They didn’t leave to live a life in peace. They left to exploit the royal connection. To me that would make a huge difference.
You could very well be right there. Sympathy at the moment is for the Queen, but the longer the firm keep funding this pair, the thinner that sympathy will get I’m guessing. They are walking on thin ice. It’s a shame it’s come to this and it doesn’t take a genius to work out who made all this change.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.