Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you seriously suggesting Chas lives a slimmed down non-self-indulgent life style?

MM’s long term man pal is gay btw. Very gay indeed.
Even if my wife’s best friend was some gay guy, I wouldn’t want him necessarily living with us. Harry needs to get his balls back out of Megains handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The elder brother is Prince Michael of Kent.
The younger brother, Edward is the Duke of Kent.

It's too early......Hold.
'Tis never too early, it's always 5pm somewhere in the world 😁

Sadly true.
I could tell you some stories....but I won't unless a relevant thread crops up.😌
please don't create one, I may be impelled to contribute 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kate certainly did smoke and it’s rumoured she still does. Camilla did. Harry did, definitely.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The queen used to enjoy the odd fag too.
Please nobody answer Prince Edward has often enjoyed an odd fag. It's not big and it's not clever.

Re poor Harry, cos that's his title now innit, it's been trademarked by the Cringe, the nearest cinematic representation of their domestic set up is the film, 'The Servant'
Anyone on here old or cultured enough to have seen it?
Basically, an upper class effete man employed a manipulative valet who gradually turns the power balance in is favour and even ,over in his gf posing as valets sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if it's all coming from Migraine or is Hairy having some input? I've often suspected he probably blames his family, somewhat for the untimely death of his mother
I think it’s probably both of them, I think your probably right, there’s anger at his mothers treatment at the hands of his Dad & Camilla, as well as the rest of the family. How much of this is Meagain’s influence? Is she a narcissist? Are they feeding off each other!
It appears as if he's had a complete personality transplant since he met & married her, but maybe this Is the real him.......maybe he’s been strictly managed for the last 30 odd years, but then you have people who’ve worked closely with him who are equally confused by his change in personality. maybe the change in his behaviour is down to MH problems & this is his “Brittney Spears moment” & he’s slowly unravelling, maybe she is too

Harry was brought up in the family, he should know how the Royal family works as an institution, no one makes money off the back of “being royal“ (not to the extent that they plan too) etc. HMQ was never going to go for SussexRoyal loo roll etc.

I’m not quite sure how or why he/they thought this was ever going to go well for them. i have to admit that I am really struggling to get my head around & understand why either of them think this is the way to behave, and why they don’t seem to be able to comprehend that they are destroying their brand with every post they make & that’s without the appalling treatment of a couple of 90+ year olds.

Reactions: 13
Please nobody answer Prince Edward has often enjoyed an odd fag. It's not big and it's not clever.

Re poor Harry, cos that's his title now innit, it's been trademarked by the Cringe, the nearest cinematic representation of their domestic set up is the film, 'The Servant'
Basically, an upper class effete man employed a manipulative valet who gradually turns the power balance in is favour and even ,over in his gf posing as valets sister.
What? In case you're not from the UK fag is a commonly used word for cigarette.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting interpretation of the Markle/Sparkle statement & the disrespect shown to HMQ & damage they may have done to their own brand.

*In five weeks time, the duo will have to rename everything, and I imagine neither are happy about that. How will they fund it all? I’m sure they are frantically searching for help, sponsors, donors, in fact anyone that will help them. What is noteworthy is that the usual suspects that pipe up out of nowhere to support the duo have gone deathly silent. Who wants to be associated with someone who will insult and berate The Queen in public? Is it wise to work with those whom the public despise when the public is essentially the audience for all goods and services that brands need to be successful?*

I find it amazing that they are not smart enough to figure out that when you wish to set up a foundation/organisation with the main philanthropic aim of helping others, you can so quickly revert to being publicly spiteful, and vindictive when things don’t go your way. It’s hardly recommendation for anyone who wishes to work with them. Whichever way you look at it they have been disrespectful towards elderly grandparents, let alone the Queen, and other members of their family on both sides. Also one of the party publicly displays mental health problems. Their public service message is basically we’ll take your money and then do what the hell we like, and if you disagree with us, we will publicly smear you. I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole! Thick as pig tit!

OK mum 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's all coming from Migraine or is Hairy having some input? I've often suspected he probably blames his family, somewhat for the untimely death of his mother
I’m pretty sure he’s in on it all and wanted to be Diana’s number one son in the eyes of the public with a beloved-by-all wife while cashing in on his royal blood.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s probably both of them, I think your probably right, there’s anger at his mothers treatment at the hands of his Dad & Camilla, as well as the rest of the family. How much of this is Meagain’s influence? Is she a narcissist? Are they feeding off each other!
It appears as if he's had a complete personality transplant since he met & married her, but maybe this Is the real him.......maybe he’s been strictly managed for the last 30 odd years, but then you have people who’ve worked closely with him who are equally confused by his change in personality. maybe the change in his behaviour is down to MH problems & this is his “Brittney Spears moment” & he’s slowly unravelling, maybe she is too

Harry was brought up in the family, he should know how the Royal family works as an institution, no one makes money off the back of “being royal“ (not to the extent that they plan too) etc. HMQ was never going to go for SussexRoyal loo roll etc.

I’m not quite sure how or why he/they thought this was ever going to go well for them. i have to admit that I am really struggling to get my head around & understand why either of them think this is the way to behave, and why they don’t seem to be able to comprehend that they are destroying their brand with every post they make & that’s without the appalling treatment of a couple of 90+ year olds.
Harry is being gaslighted pure and simple.
Meagain is manipulating every bit of news that comes from Buck House to her advantage.
So HM The Queen says ‘sorry Harry you can’t use Royal’
And Meagain is saying to Harry ‘look its a word, of course we can use it, she is only behaving like this because you know she never wanted us to marry, look at her face at our wedding, it spoiled my big day... ‘ repeat ad infinitum

Reactions: 15

I've seen it, very menacing.
p.s. I am neither old nor cultured. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Re. narcissism, Murky Meg's youtube video 'Prince Harry and the Narcissist' (& comments) is an interesting read..

Reactions: 4
What are the American media feeding people over there? Is any of this getting through? Updates welcome from American posters please 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely didn’t think we’d see Migraine again here..........lots of reports that she’ll make private patronages to various causes.

In layman’s terms, avoid the rotten fruit and veg throwing and booing from her UK benefactors whilst still being able to offer publicity shots and trying to upstage Katherine in the media..........

.........bore off you narcisstic scheming grifter!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think it has anything to do with his mum. What exactly could he hate them for over her?
She wasn't forced into marriage, she was allowed to divorce, go where she wanted, have her own projects, court the press and when she fancied it she could spend a few days with her kids. Occasionally she did just that.

I reckon Harrys current mood is the same fuel that led to much of the Royal murdering that took place in the Tower of London.

Reactions: 2

Responding to the bold typed part,
Is it possible that him being weaned off the stabilising meds (as they have implied) has altered his personality?
I recall him saying something to the effect that he now does yoga and meditation with Doria and Migraine rather than using pharmaceuticals and he feels so much better for it.
Yes it's great to come off meds and have your body be it's natural self, but the mind is a different thing entirely. If it needs help then why deny it that help. He's a royal prince, been cosseted and cared for since before birth and there's not a doubt in my mind that his mental health will have been addressed regularly in therapy sessions after losing his mum. Prince Charles has always been a bit of a hippy, albeit a fuddy duddy one dressed in tweeds, and alongside his being frugal(tight fisted if you will) he has espoused homeopathy and self help before resorting to chemicals ... so if he was OK with his son being put on meds(if he was) then it must have been necessary and will have been monitored carefully. Someone flitting into his life at age 33 has no clue what the man is about. Yoga and therapy are not a one size fits all. Sometimes things need diddled with to fit properly, like a lot of Migraine's clothes ;). A dart here, a pin tuck there. Maybe Ginger needed the dart or pintuck of oral meds to get him through life, and it's indicative of the pomposity of Migraine and her ma that they presumed to wean Ginger off the meds he was clearly doing just fine on.

TLDR . Maybe him coming off meds changed his personality.

What are the American media feeding people over there? Is any of this getting through? Updates welcome from American posters please 😚
Yes PLEASE dear American cousins.
Redeem your lovely country and tell us you are seeing through this farce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.