Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like we should have maybe got the Queen, or at least her people, to deal with the Brexit negotiations? Because either she, or her advisor, is a tactical genius. The "give them enough rope to hang themselves with" phrase hits the nail on the head completely.

The whole idea of beong financially independent but heavily trading on the whole "Sussex Royal" brand was always going to be an eye roller for most of the population and the way the Queen has quietly shut that down has been spot on. The very public carping on the Sussex Royal website about their perception of the unfairness of this has made them seem attention seeking - which is surprising seeing as reducing the media interest in their lives is supposedly their main motivation here - and extremely grabby.

It's a massive pity because Harry (actually, second. I love Zara too) was for ages my favourite Royal as he seemed the most down to earth, and I thought Meghan seemed like a breath of fresh air too. The really frustrating thing is that because she's mixed race, and the only mixed race person in a VERY white Royal family, any criticism of her is immediately tainted with suspicions of institutional racism when the simple fact is she isn't getting flack for being mixed race, she is getting flack for acting like a spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am a person of colour, and I find using race card a crappy play. When a person have no point, he plays the 'race' victim.
I am not against genuine offence and racism, but people like Me-again are whale-shits

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember when Princess Michael of Kent wore a racist brooch to Queen's Christmas lunch attended by Meghan Markle. The whole family is disgusting
Nobody like her. The Royals despise Baroness Nazi. Her husband is a good egg and officiates for the Queen when she needs him. MM had every opportunity to be a great Duchess. Imagine how Prince William feels. He is going to be King one day and he's lost his brother to a scammer wearing their mothers perfume.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nobody like her. The Royals despise Baroness Nazi. Her husband is a good egg and officiates for the Queen when she needs him. MM had every opportunity to be a great Duchess. Imagine how Prince William feels. He is going to be King one day and he's lost his brother to a scammer wearing their mothers perfume.
But i thought william is ALLEGEDLY I HAVE NO IDEA DONT SUE ME having an affair with kate middleton's friend

Reactions: 1
The saddest part is William and Harry growing apart. Quite what roles their respective wives played in all that we will never know. Certainly, for years before Meghan came along Harry and Kate appeared to get on fine and when Harry and Meghan first got together they all seemed to get on really well and I thought the body language between the two women always looked really natural and positive. After everything theyve been through together with losing their Mum at a young age, it is such a shame that the two lads, who always seemed so close for so long, appear to have grown apart now. It's a pity that Meghan and Kate arent close either as they ought to be allies. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Remember when Princess Michael of Kent wore a racist brooch to Queen's Christmas lunch attended by Meghan Markle. The whole family is disgusting
'Racist brooch'.😂The Blackamoor brooch is an antique, and she has been photographed wearing it many times previously.
These are for sale in antique shops and even on ebay!
It was an art form, which included portaits and statues, displaying beautiful black images in the 17th and 18th century. They weren't racist when they were created, and only rabid SJW's would try to portray them as such now.
Btw, before you come back with 'racist' bear in mind you have no idea of my ethnicity. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
'Racist brooch'.😂The Blackamoor brooch is an antique, and she has been photographed wearing it many times previously.
These are for sale in antique shops and even on ebay!
It was an art form, which included portaits and statues, displaying beautiful black images in the 17th and 18th century. They weren't racist when they were created, and only rabid SJW's would try to portray them as such now.
Btw, before you come back with 'racist' bear in mind you have no idea of my ethnicity. 😁
The Blackamoor artwork of the 17th/18th Century is absolutely beautiful and highly prized by collectors. I would love to be able to afford some of it. If that makes me a racist I’m ok with that. Are we supposed to consign all of these beautiful items to the bin. Instead of accepting these things for what they are, beautiful antiques created to appreciate the beauty of the people depicted, not as an icon of division or derision, some would rather turn them into a tool for controversy. I love them 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is what it is Horatio, a group of like minded people on here speculating and gossiping, brought together by a shared dislike of the bad behaviour exhibited by this pair. It’s conspiracies, speculation, imagination and wishful thinking. Nobody is threatening anyone and yes, it can become heated and cutting at times but guess what, I’m thinking 99% on here are enjoying the camaraderie. Then there’s always one pontificating person shows up putting in their two penneth worth trying to poop on the party. If as you say it’s “truly ludicrous” why are you even here? I’m guessing from the previous suggestion to start a rave thread, that you’re just here to stir it up. Like I say, there’s always one 🙄
Well said comrade!

Thank you for satisfying my vulgar curiosity! Classy ... not!
I'm fasting today, can you not make me feel sick please;):sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I need my coffee too, already got into it on here this morning 😂😂
Get yourself a cuppa and have a great day 😘
I need a stiff drink not a coffee such is my mood this morning 🤬. I have just walked out of my dentist surgery as yet again she is running late. I pay a hefty premium for private dental care and if I can make the effort to turn up on time she should make an effort to ensure her client list runs on time. I was rushed out the door last appointment so she could make up time. Sorry to derail but I am so effing mad. I'm off to stomp about and have a rampage through my wardrobe and do a clear out.

• Angry
  • Sad
I need a stiff drink not a coffee such is my mood this morning 🤬. I have just walked out of my dentist surgery as yet again she is running late. I pay a hefty premium for private dental care and if I can make the effort to turn up on time she should make an effort to ensure her client list runs on time. I was rushed out the door last appointment so she could make up time. Sorry to derail but I am so effing mad. I'm off to stomp about and have a rampage through my wardrobe and do a clear out.
We're here if you need to talk Fin. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is horrendous reading. I don’t want to throw them to the wolves but how can this be right.
İ don't want MM and PH and Archie to come to harm but everyone needs to know how ridiculous providing uk security to them is, quite apart from the carbon footprint (Travalyst hypocrisy much). This is worlds away from Frogmore which was easier to keep secure. They should organise and pay for their own security in Canada. Unfortunately they have created so much drama with their ill-thought-out plan. İf they had created a proper plan with PC and TQ it might not have seemed such a good idea to go (from PH's POV). But İ suspect MM knew this and hence the dramatic exit thinking she could hold the RF to ransom with her entitlement.

Reactions: 14
Now the security bill is £20m. This is insane!

My very first comment on this thread was I genuinely wish then well. Leave and enjoy your lives..........but not with any of my money.
I don’t care that’s it’s pence per head in the UK.
All those pennies add up. I’ve just heard on the news that due to welfare cuts, women at the lower end of the income bracket have a reduced life expectancy for the first time in 100 years. I’d rather my portion of the £20m goes here!
The sheer arrogance to think they are entitled to that money because she wants to swan about writing patronising messages on bananas- duck off!
(Guess who’s not had a coffee yet) 😂
How!!! I read that the annual security bill for the entire RF is 100m
How is it 20m for those 3. Do the guys have gold guns?

Your source for 'despise'.....?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What are the American media feeding people over there? Is any of this getting through? Updates welcome from American posters please 😚
It’s kind of all over the place in tone. It’s interesting because I do think there’s been a slow shift which sometimes you can actually see happening hour to hour - for example, in the days after they released their statement certain articles were re-titled and edited to show a negative shift in perception. Trying to remember exactly what they were, but basically an article title went from “Meghan and Harry push back against royal family” to “Meghan and Harry release bitter statement”. It’s like you can see them (the press) waffling trying to figure out what the new party line is about them. Still, it’s nice to see certain things being acknowledged rather than glossed over now. Stuff from the Daily Mail appears too. If you open any of the articles through sites with commenting, though, and read through - it is all quite negative toward them. A lot of people saying either “leave if you want to but why am I still reading about this stuff” or “this is ridiculous they’re acting like children” or “I used to be a fan but now I’m just confused”

Disclaimer: I’m relying totally on internet news here because I don’t read magazine tabloids or watch tv news much.

• Heart
I think that's deliberate on her part to muddle the waters. If people aren't sure if these two are to be called 'Royal' or 'HRH' etc they will still be known and called that, articles keep getting it wrong so people will too and being known as Royal is all she cares about...and money...and playing victim. But an empowered victim.
Another similiarity between her and Donald Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.