Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan's exaggerated self worth is precisely the problem and the reason she's fecked up their grand escape and global domination plot.
She thinks herself above normal humans and super intelligent and a great manager of her husbands life.Well we've seen how that is all working out.
In reality she's just another conceited actress who thinks she pisses perfume and farts fairy dust.
News flash ... her tit smells, just like the rest of us plebs.
No doubt after her advisors read that, she’ll be after a sponsorship deal from VIpoo.

(sorry, couldn’t resist. I’ll get my coat..!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
İ think it's looking like she may come but restrict herself to private managed photo-ops with patronages. She probably knows the titles and so much more are at stake. Not sure she will show her face to the Queen after dissing her, but we know she has no shame. The Queen as always will be the bigger person.
Off course because you can’t edit the pictures made by the great unwashed. Maybe she’ll bake gangan a bananabread (for some reason I’m thinking of the footage of Zoella almost killing Mary Berry with her baking 🤣 )

oh here it is! https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/mary-berry-chokes-zoellas-cake-5189107

• Haha
Reactions: 4

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They are all in on it, to bring down the monarchy using Andrew, what they don't realise is nobody gives a fig about Randy Andy.
It's feckin grinding my gears now. Why are they targeting the Queen? Andy is 60 and long past having a curfew imposed by mum.He does him and Queenie does Queenie,
Targeting the house of an elderly couple in their 90's on Cherry Blossom St in Leeds because their son MAY have information relevant to events 30 years ago would not be condoned, so why is it OK cos it's Royals?:mad:
Bandwagoners with their own agenda.
The family of the young motor cyclist mown down by that American woman should hire a London bus, put a banner on iit and parade it up and down past the white house.
The girl who claims she was used by Andrew is alive and thriving and making a mint from flogging her stories while young Harry Dunn is in the cold ground and gone forever.
Bad as I think Andrew possibly was, this tit is now actually making me want to defend him.

Why is everything private and secretive?
Cos Miss Straight outta Compton is speshul, innit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting interpretation of the Markle/Sparkle statement & the disrespect shown to HMQ & damage they may have done to their own brand.

*In five weeks time, the duo will have to rename everything, and I imagine neither are happy about that. How will they fund it all? I’m sure they are frantically searching for help, sponsors, donors, in fact anyone that will help them. What is noteworthy is that the usual suspects that pipe up out of nowhere to support the duo have gone deathly silent. Who wants to be associated with someone who will insult and berate The Queen in public? Is it wise to work with those whom the public despise when the public is essentially the audience for all goods and services that brands need to be successful?*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
William and Kate are doing a trip to Ireland next week, and Harry will be in England.
i think Meghan will find it impossible to sit on her hands and not speed dial her paps.

Guaranteed daily pictures designed to upstage Kate.

Reactions: 12
Interesting interpretation of the Markle/Sparkle statement & the disrespect shown to HMQ & damage they may have done to their own brand.

*In five weeks time, the duo will have to rename everything, and I imagine neither are happy about that. How will they fund it all? I’m sure they are frantically searching for help, sponsors, donors, in fact anyone that will help them. What is noteworthy is that the usual suspects that pipe up out of nowhere to support the duo have gone deathly silent. Who wants to be associated with someone who will insult and berate The Queen in public? Is it wise to work with those whom the public despise when the public is essentially the audience for all goods and services that brands need to be successful?*

I wonder if it's all coming from Migraine or is Hairy having some input? I've often suspected he probably blames his family, somewhat for the untimely death of his mother

Reactions: 6
William and Kate are doing a trip to Ireland next week, and Harry will be in England.
i think Meghan will find it impossible to sit on her hands and not speed dial her paps.

Migraine will definitely be papped again once Harry is not in Canada with her.

Reactions: 9

Everyone is wise to her antics now, the hatred she is getting from all over is coming thick and fast, everyone will say how pathetic she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.