Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have tons of free time! Meghan has her own (private) instagram where she follows her celeb friends, and they both have a far more relaxed time than the majority of us.

Don't forget they have cooks, PR people, other teams, day nannies and night nannies for the baby etc etc She eats a Hollywood style microbiotic diet which is all done for her. Effortless. I don't know many mums 2 days after birth turned out flawlessly and walking on high heels. But when your life is one big long holiday with staff at your beck and call to see to your every whim, amazing what you can do. She's essentially won the lottery lol.

All I want is to see the child's hair, genetics can be funny things.
Deep that one was I thought my posts got deep👍
Well I have been waiting for a long time for her to scream and stamp why am I not a princess👸 .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn't expecting Archie (tbh I'm not a big fan as its so overused) but Harrison is pretty fitting for the name's meaning.

I do like that it seems a bit more modern than usual of the royals.

Reactions: 4
I like Archie! I was hoping Spencer would get in there somewhere though as a nod to his mums maiden name!

Reactions: 7
Harrison - Harry's son? I don't like Archie and I don't like Harrison but that may be because the only Harrison I know of is the Ingham's nephew :sick:

People on twitter claiming to have insider info are saying they've rejected him having a title (and thus 'roles' to play in the royal family) but will instead be known as 'Master Archie'

Reactions: 2
I've never had a baby but is her post-bump not weird? It seems so "high" to me.
For the first hours or even days after birth, a woman's uterus doesn't shrink back to the size it was 40 weeks ago. I know there are techniques for releasing oxytocin etc. that speed the uterus and tummy back into shape sooner. I know Kate Middleton still looked pregnant when she presented Prince George to the world.

I thought if the baby is Earl of Dumbarton that he might have been given 'Archibald' as his legal first name cause it seems more befitting than a royal having a shortened name like 'Archie' as a legal first name. But fair play to Harry and Meghan if they don't like the name 'Archibald' and prefer just 'Archie'.

Reactions: 7
Archie is that not a German name? and Harrison son of Harry ok I get why they chose them. I liked Reggie:)

I like the combination of the names but it is quite unusual for a royal. Better than the usual royal themed names like Alexander, Abert, Phillip etc.

It’s such a shame they haven’t given him a title.
“BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond said it was a "strong indication that they don't want to bring him up very 'royal'"
However he is royal and I wish they’d celebrated that, along with all the wonderful traditions that come with it.

Reactions: 5
“BBC royal correspondent Jonny Dymond said it was a "strong indication that they don't want to bring him up very 'royal'"
However he is royal and I wish they’d celebrated that, along with all the wonderful traditions that come with it.
I hear that! This baby will be brought up with a level of privilege unknown and unimaginable to most people in the world. It's ok to shake things up a bit but if they start slapping in the face the very institution that affords them all the privileges they have, it's not gonna look cute.

Reactions: 17
They give him an a very ‘un-royal’ name, no title, as they are so modern etc etc... bet they still want all the privileges being a royal entails though eh 😒

Reactions: 21
I hear that! This baby will be brought up with a level of privilege unknown and unimaginable to most people in the world. It's ok to shake things up a bit but if they start slapping in the face the very institution that affords them all the privileges they have, it's not gonna look cute.
Yes I guess it is nice that they have the choice I can't imagine having no choice over your child's future as was the case with Kate.
However, her children are extremely well off because of it I wonder what gifts Harry's Children will receive.

Reactions: 2
They give him an a very ‘un-royal’ name, no title, as they are so modern etc etc... bet they still want all the privileges being a royal entails though eh 😒
That's actually the thing that bugs me about her: she wasn't born to this life, she CHOSE it and immediately decided it wasn't "free" enough for her and that she needed to change everything. She wants all the privileges but none of the "crappy" bits - oh no, one must wear pantyhose, what a terrible chore! For that life, I'd wear 6 pairs, all at the same time :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Princess Anne decided against giving her children royal titles when they were born too. I can't really decide whether that's a mostly positive or negative thing.

Reactions: 5
Yes I guess it is nice that they have the choice I can't imagine having no choice over your child's future as was the case with Kate.
However, her children are extremely well off because of it I wonder what gifts Harry's Children will receive.
I think with Kate as well she knew exactly what she was getting into: I'm imagining there were a lot of meetings and detailed explanations of what her role would be due the succession line (this is all speculation but I can't see William being able to marry without the bride being vetted 100 times and having had all her life planned out for her in advance...she REALLY wanted this imho).

Reactions: 9
I'm disappointed he hasn't got a Royal title. She's changing things and it doesn't make her "grow on me", it's doing the opposite. I know obviously Harry had a say in it too, but he's really changed since he married her. I love Royal traditions and I think it's sad he's broke away from some of it since Meghan came along.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think with Kate as well she knew exactly what she was getting into: I'm imagining there were a lot of meetings and detailed explanations of what her role would be due the succession line (this is all speculation but I can't see William being able to marry without the bride being vetted 100 times and having had all her life planned out for her in advance...she REALLY wanted this imho).
Yes I absolutely agree they will have had it all penned out she knew from the first date the outcome for her children.
Harry has watched the entirety of it all unfold and maybe decided no thank you knowing he did have a choice
The Queen had already stated the children would not be made price and princesses I thought?

Reactions: 3
Deep that one was I thought my posts got deep👍
Well I have been waiting for a long time for her to scream and stamp why am I not a princess👸 .
Deep? Lol Not at all. Just common knowledge.

I'm disappointed he hasn't got a Royal title. She's changing things and it doesn't make her "grow on me", it's doing the opposite. I know obviously Harry had a say in it too, but he's really changed since he married her. I love Royal traditions and I think it's sad he's broke away from some of it since Meghan came along.
LOL She'd have a royal title slapped on that baby in a heartbeat if she could.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.