Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally!! And it's so far up! Can't believe so many of you actually believe she gave birth because of her face. She's tired from having a newborn, not necessarily from giving birth!
I was so disappointed when I saw her face because I've been enjoying the surrogate-stories. But after scrolling down to the bump :LOL:.
I'm convinced that the baby is already two weeks old ...

Reactions: 3
What did he say 2 weeks for? baby has just been born was that an intentional slip or Harry boy
Shocked at the reality of it all.
Can you imagine how hard it must be living as a royal money aside obviously, they will be on a schedule every second of the day.
No time for a cheeky browse on youtube for them.

He said two weeks because he was saying that they change alot over the first two weeks so they'll be watching to see how he changes and who he starts to look like now he is here.

They both look so happy, I think its lovely.

Reactions: 6
What did he say 2 weeks for? baby has just been born was that an intentional slip or Harry boy
Can you imagine how hard it must be living as a royal money aside obviously, they will be on a schedule every second of the day.
I know lots of people say they wouldn't want to live in the Royal bubble but I've always thought the pros outweigh the cons😁

Reactions: 8
I love abit of royals love Harry but Wills is my fav.
I just hope they can take the time they need alone
Without all the fuss.
Can’t wait to hear his name I have not even guessed one maybe something not so traditional would be nice.

I know lots of people say they wouldn't want to live in the Royal bubble but I've always thought the pros outweigh the cons😁
Yeah I can imagine there would be quite a few good pros.
I’d make good use of the royal yacht 🛥🤣

Reactions: 2
They have tons of free time! Meghan has her own (private) instagram where she follows her celeb friends, and they both have a far more relaxed time than the majority of us.

Don't forget they have cooks, PR people, other teams, day nannies and night nannies for the baby etc etc She eats a Hollywood style microbiotic diet which is all done for her. Effortless. I don't know many mums 2 days after birth turned out flawlessly and walking on high heels. But when your life is one big long holiday with staff at your beck and call to see to your every whim, amazing what you can do. She's essentially won the lottery lol.

All I want is to see the child's hair, genetics can be funny things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They have tons of free time! Meghan has her own (private) instagram where she follows her celeb friends, and they both have a far more relaxed time than the majority of us.

They even have cooks, PR people, other teams, nannies for the baby etc etc Effortless.
I thought they had to give up social media?
Exactly though there house will never be
Just there’s you know to walk round naked and such Harry seems the type😀

Yel

They really don't do much (https://www.royal.uk/future-engagements ) and the "work" they do would be the best day of any of us plebs life. Just seeing brand new buildings, asking people if they came far, waving and eating posh food.
Just there’s you know to walk round naked and such Harry seems the type😀
They've got access to vast swathes of private land where he could do that if he likes.

Reactions: 9
A hundred years ago would be different. These days she just need to suck it up for a few years for all that money.

Then she'll name her LA baby Yoga

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yel

I thought that when I was younger, but they have a lot more protection these days and can go about their lives in private if they want to. I'm fed up of standing up on the tube, flying economy on my one holiday a year in someone's armpit with a screaming baby and having to work long hours in a thankless job. I've met a lot of people, now would be happy to not to mix with them 😁

Reactions: 9
Archie Harrison is a surprise.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] If baby was born on April 1st, I'd swear this was April Fools!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.