Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure it’s been mentioned already but that crappy little book is £12.99! Honestly wtf! WTF!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m crying at these rhymes. Hubby keeps giving me funny looks whilst watching the footy. So many ‘Inbetweeneresque’ lines. Everyone is taking the piss out of her. 😂
The really annoying thing though is to read a sugar saying she’s bought it via Amazon smile to ensure she donated to Fartsmell. How is that thing registered as a charity??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I'm convinced most of her fans are gold diggers, just like her.
I don't think any of her idiotic fans have ever come close to gold digging. They're more dumpster divers.
Meghan would not give half her weird twitter fans the time of day.
I get a small glee knowing she's mortified at the kind of basement-dwelling low-IQ loons that make up her fanbase. She wants Ivankas and Klosses and instead gets broke, unfucked and homely delusionals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess these fans don't care about charity then since none of them want her to donate the money and they think she's "successful". Are they that dumb to realise that she wouldn't have that name if she didn't marry Harry?

I'm convinced most of her fans are gold diggers, just like her.

And as usual, Piers is on our side
of course they don’t care, they realise that 6th in line and his wife are gonna be broke soon so will need her book income 😂😂😂

£12.99 for a basic children’s book though? like the rainbow fish and the hungry caterpillar are no more than £6 and they’re a lot more interactive than this piece of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe the lying little cretin has the cheek to publish a book about fathers and sons. She’s indirectly the reason for her father’s health problems and instrumental in causing heartache to the Queen. Not to mention causing pain to Prince Philip in his last few weeks. The Publisher should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 48
of course they don’t care, they realise that 6th in line and his wife are gonna be broke soon so will need her book income 😂😂😂

£12.99 for a basic children’s book though? like the rainbow fish and the hungry caterpillar are no more than £6 and they’re a lot more interactive than this piece of shite
Even her favourite Duck Rabbit is only £5.33!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so false trying to make out what a wonderful husband and father he is and what a great life she has when its probably all falling apart in their mansion especially if Hazza doesnt do what she tells him too.
100 per cent this. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. She’s tried her hand at just about everything going and nothing has been all that successful for her. Everything she touches just turns to tit.
This children’s author malarkey will very likely go the same way. The whole thing just reeks of desperation and scrabbling around trying to find something, ANYTHING, that will give her some relevance in her own right. And Hazza struttin’ round town on his own? Ooh not good. 😱
After all, who is she really?
Just Harry’s wife.
She may even have managed to pull off the near impossible and Markled herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not quite in the poet laureate league is it?
Looking out at my love and our beautiful boy
And here in the window I’ll have tears of great joy
From here you will rest see the growth of our boy ........WALOB - is she actually 5yo ?
Caveat (No copyright infringement this is taken from DE website)

How about :
Knowing I wont wear a crown cos I’ve been lumbered with the royal clown
Do not cry my cash cow son soon the divorce will be over and done
I will merch til kingdom be on Daddy’s name we will live for free
My baby prince and princesses two what a freeloading life style is awaiting you 🙀
( not my best work admittedly I’m off to get a book deal now)

Watch out Fergie shes copying everyones ideas - poor Budgie the helicopter would be spinning in the air 🚁
OOH, poetry. I shall contribute later.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

When clicking on that profile, there's some tweet about how criticizing HFW is bigoted because you could instead hate that the RF have protected andrew. You can dislike both of them, it's not hard.

Reactions: 26
My name is Meg,
I'm always on the beg,
I used my pussy,
But only got a wussy.
I really wanted Will,
He wasn't free,
But you know who is? Bill!
He can shag me in front of that tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
There was a girl called Meghan
She worked upon a boat
She spent her days on her knees
With a tickle in her throat

• Haha
Reactions: 51
A woman with these blockbuster Netflix and Spotify deals :ROFLMAO: is making a priority a small and dull-looking children's book. Yes, yes, makes complete sense...

Publication date is 8 June. Do we think Baby Harkellina-Dianawell is due before that or afterwards to double-dip on publicity?
Gotta keep that choo-choo train of positive PR rolling along before they sink into "Who" territory.
All aboard the Puff Piece Special. Kiddie books and Laxative Aid and arty images and pap walks and 20ft high titles and everything smeggy related, all here in the buffet car of delight to titilate your senses (or induce vomiting) .... choo-cho-choo ... 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should not be allowed to to call herself the Duchess of Sussex. Happy to make money though from the family who she branded racist? Oh Harry, you've married an absolute grifter.

Reactions: 35
J K Rowling must be shitting herself! 😁

The DM comments are hilarious.

My personal favourite comments include - " The Bench. Written by a plank", and "Well, she is good at telling/making up stories"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Funny that Selena Gomez wasn’t busy calling the many Indian billionaires and demanding they purchase medicines, ventilators etc. Strange that the vile Harkles allegedly have enough money to sit in their hideous pretend-castle, were happy for British taxpayers to stump up for a wedding they didn’t want...but aren’t rushing to donate their own money to send medical supplies.
Doesn't smeggy have a couple of Indian besties? Or did I dream that . That Priyanka Chopra one and another.
And Jamface Jameela obviously.

Reactions: 21
When clicking on that profile, there's some tweet about how criticizing HFW is bigoted because you could instead hate that the RF have protected andrew. You can dislike both of them, it's not hard.
Nuance my friend...not something her deranged fans are capable of. It’s basically a cult.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.