Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Hazno is still missing his mum he can head off to Australia and have a chat with her 😉🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I turned the ITV news on at 6.30pm, turned back to the BBC as soon as they mentioned PWB at the concert. The Beeb didn't mention him, thank God!
I heard them say PWB received a hero’s welcome’ 🤢 what is ITV’s agenda here!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Others can play the game:
Not to mention all the mediums connected to Diana, Fergi, or Peg.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ffs this tit does my head in bet he’s had his fecking vaccination has “Prince Harry duke of Sussex”. Hate my family, hate being royal but yeah you know flash my name up on 20ft high screens anyway. I’ll just stand here and preach- just scream and praise me I’m a global citizen please do as I say not as I do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This looks favorable, positive, great:
And then there is me:
Notice the source.Notice the necessity to mention Waity Katie, and the all important elements of starting the future narrative of Kate, the evil mastermind operator from the shadows.
The same mastermind operator which in the minds of the masses was plotting against the poor Harkles, with the assistance of courtiers (see Oprah)
Really pity about Nichols age, anecdotal but she can't forget that one special night.
She is also long before Peg, someone that had some very important negative additions to Kates problems as a girlfriend, and young wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Within the historical context it always made sense.
Even so called US Royalty, somehow always tried to get access to born Royals.
From the perspective of Britain and its sphers of influence association was used as a form of name dropping.
American XYZ wishes to expand his buissenes to UK, the tax heavens like Cayman, or even rest of Europe, drops say Charles name, as a form of confirmation of his credibility, longevity, it's hard to explain, but even the aftermath of the Titanic sinking, Kennedy assassination etc, somehow connected the US elites with the British, Luxemburgian, or Lichtenstein Royals.
The other side is LLCs and offshore tax games.

@ Freda 19
I just fail at literacy.
"The potentially dangerous thing in this may turn out to be the choice of playing the long game."
I meant the Royals thinking that playing the long game, will work, I simply don't think so, with the constant media bombardments by the Harkles, mashinery.
I agree. Even if they had the patience for it, the long game cannot work in their situation. It's fine for the Royals who plod along regardless of obstacles and irritants. The 'long game' is their forté, hence the 'never complain, never explain' ... let it roll on by while we continue opening care homes and visiting hospitals and meeting the people. It suits their life strategy and has served them well. But that's a UK thing.
In Murica, well in Lala Land, everything is fast paced. You need to be relevant NOW! If you fail to stand out and up then you slide down the slippery pole into the abyss of insignificance. Gotta be current and switched on and on the bandwagons. If you snooze you lose is the mantra there, hence all these puff pieces and "look at us, we're here , COO-EE! LOOK AT US, on this bandwagon." Bouncing around like Tiggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is this guy "River?"

Also who are all these other Youtube people - celt, yankee wally, bookworm2 etc?

Im just curious.
There's a load of video bloggers on YouTube that produce anti Harkle stuff or basically don't buy in to their crap. Some of them have been around for a few years now (like Murky Meg, Celt Views and Yankee Wally) but others are reasonably new like this River guy.

What do you want to know about them?

Some are better than others and they all have different styles, it just depends your personal taste. These days most of them are not more up to date with the gossip than the majority of us on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This produced a wry smile from me. What a great idea to suggest Harry serving the public. I hope he gives this some thought. 😂🤣

69FEB24B-4BFA-4313-8995-F3E778A9FB77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
This looks favorable, positive, great:
And then there is me:
Notice the source.Notice the necessity to mention Waity Katie, and the all important elements of starting the future narrative of Kate, the evil mastermind operator from the shadows.
The same mastermind operator which in the minds of the masses was plotting against the poor Harkles, with the assistance of courtiers (see Oprah)
Really pity about Nichols age, anecdotal but she can't forget that one special night.
She is also long before Peg, someone that had some very important negative additions to Kates problems as a girlfriend, and young wife.
Sorry İ'm feeling a bit thick but not sure what the implication is about Katie Nicholls (bib) other than she dubbed Catherine Waity Katie and was mean about her?

Reactions: 11
There's a load of video bloggers on YouTube that produce anti Harkle stuff or basically don't buy in to their crap. Some of them have been around for a few years now (like Murky Meg, Celt Views and Yankee Wally) but others are reasonably new like this River guy.

What do you want to know about them?

Some are better than others and they all have different styles, it just depends your personal taste. These days most of them are not more up to date with the gossip than the majority of us on here.
I want to know who they are.
Why does River wear a crown? Does he have any "inside information?"

Where they get their info from? Do any of them have any inside information?
I know about Lady C but I don't know these people.
Im just curious.

Reactions: 9
Sorry İ'm feeling a bit thick but not sure what the implication is about Katie Nicholls (bib) other than she dubbed Catherine Waity Katie and was mean about her?
She is now a almost a Sussex Stan, participant in Scabies Heir Pod, Vanity Fair writer etc.
The fact that she even get the option to insert herself into British media is annoying, even concerning when knowing what "expertises" she provides on US soil.
Bib
Harry allegedly spent a night with her, no she was not married at the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.