Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Is this true, or something to put her back in the news on Charlotte's birthday? Perhaps Smegs was rushing to visit the surrogate 🙄
Could be a way to cover for and give him and excuse for returning so quickly. Helps dodge the criticism for not staying in UK.

Reactions: 10

Evangelina

VIP Member
"Penguin Random House, among other initiatives, asked all employees to read Ibram X. Kendi’s “How To Be an Anti-Racist.”
Also the distributors of White Fragility
The bought Simon & Schuster.
The CEO
Guess Megsy will get her bestseller, it's mandatory and very easy with the right publisher and the appropriate theme behind it.

• Sad
  • Sick

Evangelina

VIP Member
Harry can set Peg up with Bill, if everything else fails, his Aspen Institute connection will not.
Gates has ties to the Aspen Institute.

Evangelina

VIP Member
And then some claim that the stans are unimportant :
Its because we dislike Peg
The reality is that they are highly relevant, yes some are paid, some are bots, but a frightening amount are just rabid fans with lots of time.
And no one claims KHive(the Kamala equivalent) are irrelevant.

• Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
There is no way the appeal wod be heard so quickly or that Warby wod be the judge for an appeal of a decision he made. I wonder if it is just to decide costs? Since I believe ANL are appealing it will be a fart in the wind and just be lumped in with the appeal I guess. Not a lawyer so could be wrong. Let's ask The Bench as although she isn't a lawyer either she like to think she played one on tv... but she didnt do that either. She was a paralegal with an extraordinary corner office, wardrobe and filing skills
The article I saw said about costs and if anl can proceed with appeal. Hearing at 10.30 and due to last 2 hours

Popcornstein

Another line from ' the book'

‘This is your bench, Where life begins, For you and our son our baby, our kin.’

'Kin' who uses that word today? Certainly not in a children's book.
In my experience the word 'kin' is very commonly used in the US. My husband is American and he and his family use it often.

Still not sure why life begins on a bench, though.

Asshats

Even if her book was any good, it’ll never be as good as ‘Kitchen Disco’, the best children’s book of all time. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I turned off after about 7 minutes because they twice implied Prince Philip was a Nazi - he fought against them, you twats!
In those few minutes I felt they were very anti royal and very pro Henry and his wife so it seemed an odd video to post on this thread, or am I missing something? :unsure:
I lasted all of two minutes

Chita

VIP Member
There's a load of video bloggers on YouTube that produce anti Harkle stuff or basically don't buy in to their crap. Some of them have been around for a few years now (like Murky Meg, Celt Views and Yankee Wally) but others are reasonably new like this River guy.

What do you want to know about them?

Some are better than others and they all have different styles, it just depends your personal taste. These days most of them are not more up to date with the gossip than the majority of us on here.
I want to know who they are.
Why does River wear a crown? Does he have any "inside information?"

Where they get their info from? Do any of them have any inside information?
I know about Lady C but I don't know these people.
Im just curious.

Bae56

To be even fairer he's a yankee doodle canadian who doesn't realise a wife is for babies and a page is for fucking and sucking, Same as youngsters believe they invented experimenting, yanks believe they invented sucking dick as a skillset rather than a desire. They didn't. The royals absolutely can suck a bag of dicks with a level of skill no actor will ever achieve. It's a weird flex but as Brits we're kind to the ignorant and appreciate the effort.
Like in The Undoing when Nicole Kidmans dad goes into a meeting with the head teacher to intimidate and threaten him by aggressively telling him he's (himself) a c**k sucker? 😂

• Heart