Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be a way to cover for and give him and excuse for returning so quickly. Helps dodge the criticism for not staying in UK.

Reactions: 10
I just went for a coffee in the park and met a friend who is from a South American country.

She was telling me how terrible the current situation is in Peru and Venezuela. There is terrible poverty caused by the pandemic, problems with vaccination programs and high numbers of deaths. Vaccines are coming from China and Russia.

My friend felt sure that many parts of South America will soon be communist controlled with Russia as their puppet masters.

Surely the Americans should be far more worried about what is actually going on in South America rather than anything done by our royal family. Distractions, distractions......

Reactions: 48
Is he trying to tell us something

I thought he wasn't allowed to use his title in anyway shape or form for financial gain?! Or did I just dream that
That’s is my understanding too

Standing ovation? Was it a standing only concert?

Could be a way to cover for and give him and excuse for returning so quickly. Helps dodge the criticism for not staying in UK.
How can she keep changing the due date
1st it was due in the Spring then the Summer
Although she did not state which year

I wonder if she has 2 surrogates on the ready
And she will pick the best on from the Catalogue

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Honestly, I am raging that these so called celebrities make uninformed statements just for the headlines and the publicity stunt. This is fake news that they are peddling. most of the significant major world players have pledged excess vaccinations to poorer countries struggling . Not one major G7 country would not WANT the rest of the world to be vaccinated we live in a global trading market for God's sake.
Not only that why make fecking PR out of a pandemic when millions have died, its not a good feel and I hope Selena Gomez, WB and Sunshine Sucks all meet with Karma very soon

Reactions: 41
I was told this as well last week by a doctor friend of mine. American also living in the UK. Compared to the UK as a % of the population, it is a significantly lower figure. As someone pointed out earlier in this thread, the fact that the country invests so little in their hospitals and health clinics is why we are seeing these tragic images of overwhelmed hospitals etc. Doesn't make it any less sad but statistics is a good way of providing perspective

Reactions: 28
Quite right. I read somewhere recently that all these so called celebrities turn up at big charity events for a fee/ lot of money, and help " raise" Millions of $$. for the event in pledges. Well anybody can pledge but when it comes to what is actually raised, when the pledges are collected, well that's normally half of the amount then they have to pay the celebs, so the charity doesn't get as much as the headline announcements declaring the success of the charity event.
We had a similar situation here with lovely old Terry Wogan some years ago, when he was charging a massive fee or his management people were on his behalf, either Comic Relief , or Children in Need I think, it got into the press and things changed after that.
Some wise person on here probably, said, if any charity boss is earning more than you, then don't donate to their charity .

Reactions: 39
Is he trying to tell us something
Honestly if this turns into an Urban dictionary round of Scrabble or Countdown (Cuntdown) - I will throw up

Anyone had a chance to see if Ricky Gervais has given us his thoughts on the Vaxapalooza-fest?

Reactions: 17
Yeah I agree. They claim that the dont want attention but are pursuing a celebrity lifestyle.
There was no need for them to do the Oprah interview. They're clutching onto it all and dragging out any publicity. Megs' need to be so vocal is why she would never fit in with the royal family. The queen herself is a figure head, the public don't know their personal views. I found it petty that she brought up "I didn't make her cry, she made me cry" knowing that Kate is never going to drop to tabloid level and give her side of the goss. Was a liberty and just embarrassing, it didn't serve any purpose.
Around the time of her and Harry's wedding it became so boring that there would be numerous comments on dm, from people in the US saying it was her race that was the reason why everyone was shocked about her becoming a new member of the royal family. She has one white parent and one black. She wasn't the usual candidate to marry a british royal due to the fact she was a Netflix actress, divorcee and not from any aristocratic background.

Reactions: 24
Thanks Scotchy - I read something recently that China was sucking up to the Chleans by giving them vaccines - but turns out their vaccines are 7% effective. not 70%. 7%. yuck

Paula M. Says crowd were told to stand up and cheer H and explains about diplomatic immunity and sovereign immunity

Reactions: 14
Yes, to quote Freda, I have this for her.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I agree whole heartedly. When people keep pissing on your chips you move away from them ... done.
Then you have to come to terms with what they've done because you can't change the past. Try to keep the anger at bay and just maintain it to a point where it reminnds you not to trust the person ... and then just get on with things. Irritants and narcissists revel in being the centre of your mind, the thing you think of last thing at night and on waking. That's okay in the first flush of anger but it eats you up, so dismiss it as soon as possible and live your life. Just you doing your own thang as if they don't exist will be the payback that will annoy them most.
PWB is not worth saving. No point in beating about the bush, he was always a little cunt and now he's a bigger cunt and a dangerous one with a vicious sidekick egging him on. I said it before when people voiced that he could self harm in the extreme ... I really don't care. I wouldn't wish it on him and wouldn't rejoice, but it won't hurt my heart.He's left a trail of destruction and tried (still trying) to beat his whole birth family into the ground. I feel for him what he felt for his dying grandpa, nothing.
Keep him out, even post divorce. He's a dangerous self serving snake.

Reactions: 47
Just to be bitchy, because I feel like it. She has to dance in the bent over pose because otherwise her ass is a very very odd shape. I think she (jlo) thinks it's flattering.

Reactions: 18
This is EXACTLY the type of celebrity that they want. Sparkles, big names up in lights, big speeches in front of people but doing the bare minimum behind the scenes. Not for them the drudgery of being a working royal, this is the kind of gig they've had their eye on from the very beginning.

Reactions: 30
Haha, it's patently clear that SHE wouldn't want to share the stage with JLo or Selena who may be just as plastically enhanced as HER but more appealing than a heavily pregnant or heavily moonbumped wife of a prince. İ agree she will have negotiated a heavily filtered and controlled zoom appearance full of word salad filmed above the bump. İf she is really pregnant then she would not be vaccinated anyway. İf she has the moonbump then it would be really hard to pull off 'heavily pregnant' at a live appearance and as someone upthread mentioned the bump could be heat-tested for signs of real baby life. İ'm a bit disappointed really as İ wanted to see her and the bump live and now we will just get the usual salad of words. İ remember JLo's bum from Hilary Clinton's campaign, so that was a success, not. Eddy Vedder and Dave Grohl are big pulls, but long past their grungey rock roots. The audience will lap up the free gig despite JCMH spouting off about compassion for the world. İt's a huge embarassing event on all sides.

Reactions: 22
Well, one H is swept aside by another H or should I say The Fourth Man.
Both gingers, never seen together...
Just sayin’ .

I’ll get my coat & tin hat as I go.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they have checked to see if her elderly father has received the vaccine, never mind about demanding distribution globally.

Also, why didn't she appear, virtually by zoom, on the night as opposed to a later date? Yes I realise she wants to edit it etc but it's just odd. Which makes me think something is up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.