Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what the gruesome twosome's 10 year pic will look like (if they make it that far).

Him, now completely bald, still wearing the same suit from the Oprah interview
Her, now on her 58th new face, completely unrecognisable from 2018
With a bonus blurred shot of Archie in the background, clutching his PhD certificate from Harvard

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Predictions for tomorrow?

-radiant photo of the Snarkles plus (moon)bump and Merchie
-early but safe arrival of Merchella Diana Dorito
-vaxglobal due to sussex input
-it woz William wot was the racist all along
Probably they will keep it simple and respectful , non attention seeking
SO Harry fired as human cannonball through one of the “O”s on HOLLYWOOD sign ☄☄☄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
witch will pose for lookalike pics tomorrow whilst giving birth to a chicken sired by a ginger cock..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How could the Snarkles possibly compete with those images of Kate & Wills. She looks like a psychopathic doll, demonic look, but no real facial expressions and he looks like scared for his life, a victim of domestic abuse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The posts from American tattlers are really interesting about the woke zombies that seems to be taking over like a disease. These people flitting from one cause to the next yapping and preaching have no substance and will be tomorrow's litter-tray lining. I'm sure the ordinary man in the street looks at these preening windbags with contempt and that a lot of what's in the press doesn't reflect the reality on the ground. It's overblown hysteria to herd people the way they want them to go but it won't work long-term.

I think H&M's days are numbered and this Covid bandwagon is a last scrabble for relevance as they lurch further away from the RF. The worms are out of the can now and by the time all the lies are revealed nobody will want to touch them with a bargepole. Gallons of Smeg's post-poo citric tit Aesop drops won't be enough to hide the stench coming from these two.

Someone (sorry can't remember who) said in the previous thread that this lunacy happens about every 100 years. To my mind we're an old and sensible people as reflected in our Monarchy, and though some of the Armageddon posts here are a bit scary I'm optimistic that it will all come right in the end, quite soon.
Not many people know it, but Professor Pfarchy Pfizer single-handedly developed the Covid Vaccine over 2 years in his modest laboratory in LA, working alone and supported only by his devoted parents who kept faith when he thought he could no longer struggle on alone. Remarkably, Pfarchy Pfizer obtained his first culture from a bat laboratory in Wuhan Province three days before the bat was infected !
photo: Backgrid Pfarchy Pfizer (pixillated) pictured with test tube in lab, in the arms of his mother HRH The Douchesse of Sussexx....
Literally seems to be the whole of Hollywood at the moment. Standing on award platforms preaching to the masses. Their moral compasses are weird though. Most of LA is a hellhole with mass poverty yet they'll be banging on about the way someone worded a tweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Kate hits the sweet spot of being fabulous looking, classy, sporty, regal, reserved and reliable. She really is just an all round ace human being.
Bit like me really ...😂 ( joke)
That was actually quite interesting, but Omid isn't much value for money, eh? Didn't speak for 8 minutes, and little to say for the rest of it. The Hampton Court lady in red could really have done the whole thing on her own.
Scrotie was stoned! Did anyone notice the footage when he seemed to glaze over and become enamoured with one of the stone gargoyles? OMG he was practically humping it! And on BBC prime time family viewing too! Really you can't take him anywhere. A national embarrassment I say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking back at the photos from W&K wedding, and Hazno looks...happy. He genuinely looks happy. We haven’t seen him look that way since Smeg came into his life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Predictions for tomorrow?

-radiant photo of the Snarkles plus (moon)bump and Merchie
-early but safe arrival of Merchella Diana Dorito
-vaxglobal due to sussex input
-it woz William wot was the racist all along
The dogs get kidnapped.

Archie gets a place at Harvard.

The bump migrates into Meg's neck and she's declared a miracle mother and immediately made a Saint by the Catholic Church and thousands flock to worship her. There is talk of The Second Coming and Dianoriana Miracle Diamante Sparkly Marklett is declared Princess of The World.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The posts from American tattlers are really interesting about the woke zombies that seems to be taking over like a disease. These people flitting from one cause to the next yapping and preaching have no substance and will be tomorrow's litter-tray lining. I'm sure the ordinary man in the street looks at these preening windbags with contempt and that a lot of what's in the press doesn't reflect the reality on the ground. It's overblown hysteria to herd people the way they want them to go but it won't work long-term.
Absolutely. When I read the list of those taking part in Ex-Lax Live, for me it was one eye-roll after another. Most of the musical acts are well past their glory days...Olivia Munn who was in the Newsroom, is she meant to be a big draw?! Sean Penn, perennial bore who has been dogged by domestic violence allegations his whole career, how is he not cancelled? I remember him getting snarky about PW and the Falklands too. Ben Affleck, do they want people to nod off or something? The only thing people will be tuning in for is to see how much arse J-Lo is going to bare this time. Oh and it's all hosted by Selena who accepted the kind gift of a kidney from her friend, only to fall out with said friend for her post-op unhealthy lifestyle choices.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Maybe a bit of Botox, maybe some filtering, but she looks like herself, like she did 10 years ago, if aged very slightly, so that’s the sign of very good work. Bad Botox and fillers change a face so much.
i think it's more likely she has her mother's genes. Very good bone structure, naturally slim and naturally pretty.

Reactions: 42
Absolutely. When I read the list of those taking part in Ex-Lax Live, for me it was one eye-roll after another. Most of the musical acts are well past their glory days...Olivia Munn who was in the Newsroom, is she meant to be a big draw?! Sean Penn, perennial bore who has been dogged by domestic violence allegations his whole career, how is he not cancelled? I remember him getting snarky about PW and the Falklands too. Ben Affleck, do they want people to nod off or something? The only thing people will be tuning in for is to see how much arse J-Lo is going to bare this time. Oh and it's all hosted by Selena who accepted the kind gift of a kidney from her friend, only to fall out with said friend for her post-op unhealthy lifestyle choices.
Penn has friends in high places. Named as having dinner with Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2014, after Epstein had been convicted of sex trafficking. He's definitely a piece of tit, with as you say, a major history of DV, and he's another of these bigheaded twats who shows up at disaster scenes and makes a very visible spectacle of himself which serves nobody but himself. Giant cokehead too, incidentally, which makes him practically blend into the scenery in his industry, but anyway, goes with his ego driven histrionics and temper tantrums.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Could someone tell me if it is true that Meghan was behind the rumours about William having an affair? Could that be why he hates her so much? I see these rumours referenced a lot in DM comments but they never really took off so what’s the story there

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
(I'm assuming a relationship if only one of hero worship as this writer's Twitter account is sussexdutchess).
I don't know who posted this site on the last thread but it seems that a free association with honour and truth are a mainstay of a certain family.
https://shekinahragland.com/2018/04/22/meet-meghan-markle/ I
She is apparently an award winning journalist (local paper articles only) and philanthropist with a wordpress occasional blog. The blog extols woke invites you to meet great women, these meetings usually documented as word salad and rehash of their books. Even the family member(s) she has written about have not been directly quoted and no I don't know if she's related to mm or the other Ragland on the site. But her about page starts with that original phrase:
If she's been influenced by mm it just shows what a lazy influence it is.

Screenshot_20210428-233105.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Boof, take that you Montecito Mingers!
Hmmm, nice engagement ring.
Speaking of engagement rings, wasn't this Harry's wife's doing before she got engaged? Hinting and then being so disappointed with what he actually gave her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Could someone tell me if it is true that Meghan was behind the rumours about William having an affair? Could that be why he hates her so much? I see these rumours referenced a lot in DM comments but they never really took off so what’s the story there
I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me. I always thought it was a bit off that we had never heard of any kind of scandal concerning William and Catherine, and how in love they seemed to be, and then all of a sudden we hear all this affair nonsense which temporarily distracted people from Smeg's nonsense. Honestly, William doesn't seem to be the cheating type, so I never bought that. Harry definitely. A spoiled brat who throws a tantrum when things don't go his way. Those types always cheat eventually.

Someone on a previous thread linked a video by PDina and I've been binge watching her channel. I love her videos, but her Diana worship really makes me :rolleyes: . It's not even the Diana worship so much as she seriously feels that Charles shouldn't be king because of "how he treated Diana" (or something similar to those words. She even responded to a comment and said that it would be difficult for her to "see Camilla in Diana's spot". :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️. Oh please! As someone rightfully pointed out to her, it's not a popularity contest. Charles' infidelities have zero to do with his ability to be a leader. Also, I'm sure that it was difficult for Camilla to see Diana in her spot. (Not as future queen, but as Charles' wife.)

I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me. I always thought it was a bit off that we had never heard of any kind of scandal concerning William and Catherine, and how in love they seemed to be, and then all of a sudden we hear all this affair nonsense which temporarily distracted people from Smeg's nonsense. Honestly, William doesn't seem to be the cheating type, so I never bought that. Harry definitely. A spoiled brat who throws a tantrum when things don't go his way. Those types always cheat eventually.

Someone on a previous thread linked a video by PDina and I've been binge watching her channel. I love her videos, but her Diana worship really makes me :rolleyes: . It's not even the Diana worship so much as she seriously feels that Charles shouldn't be king because of "how he treated Diana" (or something similar to those words. She even responded to a comment and said that it would be difficult for her to "see Camilla in Diana's spot". :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️. Oh please! As someone rightfully pointed out to her, it's not a popularity contest. Charles' infidelities have zero to do with his ability to be a leader. Also, I'm sure that it was difficult for Camilla to see Diana in her spot. (Not as future queen, but as Charles' wife.)
The second paragraph was supposed to be a new post, but it attached to my last post and I can't edit it. 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Only the best..long and very very strong toilet roll for the queen 😊 xx.

Resizer_16196554181660.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.