Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate is so lovely and CRAZY beautiful, I think she’ll make a wonderful Queen 👑 Oh Harry how does it feel to have made such an utter balls of it all? Hes always been a bit of a twerp but publicly embarrassing his family on a tacky American chat show really takes the biscuit. 💀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
There goes the China in Monteshithole! Kate looks radiant, and Wills has a can’t believe my luck look on his face, which I’m sure he’s thinking of more and more since his sister in law brought her circus to his brother & town! You did good Wills, indeed lucky to have her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Predictions for tomorrow?

-radiant photo of the Snarkles plus (moon)bump and Merchie
-early but safe arrival of Merchella Diana Dorito
-vaxglobal due to sussex input
-it woz William wot was the racist all along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Predictions for tomorrow?

-radiant photo of the Snarkles plus (moon)bump and Merchie
-early but safe arrival of Merchella Diana Dorito
-vaxglobal due to sussex input
-it woz William wot was the racist all along
A photoshoot of Haz and his wife copying W&K

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If Catherine has had any work (botox) done as some have claimed to look that good at 40 the surgeon is bloody good. She always looks fresh and natural. Others need to take a long hard look rather than hacking their faces up. :whistle:
Kate has had a more savoury life than the other one and it shows

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kate hits the sweet spot of being fabulous looking, classy, sporty, regal, reserved and reliable. She really is just an all round ace human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
The only thing I don’t like is the fact the photog has def touched up the photos a bit too much. But I LOVE that they’re still just as adorable as 10 years ago when they got married.

William’s sister-in-law must be seething that she won’t get a tenth anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
There goes the China in Monteshithole! Kate looks radiant, and Wills has a can’t believe my luck look on his face, which I’m sure he’s thinking of more and more since his sister in law brought her circus to his brother & town! You did good Wills, indeed lucky to have her.
Wills chose class, Haz chose crass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I think they're more in love than ever. 😍
Great pics bet she will go apeshit with the Posey pics tomorrow and doles out another bucket of her vile vomit. She can never match these they are natural, affectionate and good fun. Low life scrubber will never have anything like this ever

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And this is exactly what Harry wanted. A woman like Kate and a marriage like his brother’s.
Well, boy did he choose wrongly! He couldn’t have found a looser canon if he’d gone looking for one on purpose. I’m sure he thought at the beginning (because she would have made sure of it) that she was the sweetest, kindest, most understanding woman he’d ever met. And how much she reminded him of his dear mummy. Well, the fact she researched Di’s perfume and wore it would have helped him along with that!😒
And now, on some level deep inside him he knows he’s made a big mistake even though he would never admit it even to himself.
He’s just never looked happy since they got married. Always with the face tripping him and looking miserable.
The guy’s a ticking time bomb and when he explodes it’s not going to be very pretty.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
The posts from American tattlers are really interesting about the woke zombies that seems to be taking over like a disease. These people flitting from one cause to the next yapping and preaching have no substance and will be tomorrow's litter-tray lining. I'm sure the ordinary man in the street looks at these preening windbags with contempt and that a lot of what's in the press doesn't reflect the reality on the ground. It's overblown hysteria to herd people the way they want them to go but it won't work long-term.

I think H&M's days are numbered and this Covid bandwagon is a last scrabble for relevance as they lurch further away from the RF. The worms are out of the can now and by the time all the lies are revealed nobody will want to touch them with a bargepole. Gallons of Smeg's post-poo citric tit Aesop drops won't be enough to hide the stench coming from these two.

Someone (sorry can't remember who) said in the previous thread that this lunacy happens about every 100 years. To my mind we're an old and sensible people as reflected in our Monarchy, and though some of the Armageddon posts here are a bit scary I'm optimistic that it will all come right in the end, quite soon.
Not many people know it, but Professor Pfarchy Pfizer single-handedly developed the Covid Vaccine over 2 years in his modest laboratory in LA, working alone and supported only by his devoted parents who kept faith when he thought he could no longer struggle on alone. Remarkably, Pfarchy Pfizer obtained his first culture from a bat cave in Wuhan Province three days before the bat was infected !
photo: Backgrid Pfarchy Pfizer (pixillated) pictured with test tube in lab, in the arms of his mother HRH The Douchesse of Sussexx....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If Catherine has had any work (botox) done as some have claimed to look that good at 40 the surgeon is bloody good. She always looks fresh and natural. Others need to take a long hard look rather than hacking their faces up. :whistle:
Maybe a bit of Botox, maybe some filtering, but she looks like herself, like she did 10 years ago, if aged very slightly, so that’s the sign of very good work. Bad Botox and fillers change a face so much.

Reactions: 38
I love William and Kate. I remember W being born and Diana proudly showing him off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was just watching stuff on you tube and this came up.

Scabbers and Where’s Wally at Hampton court palace, I think scabbers thinks he’s a ghost buster.

I have never wanted to punch two people more

Sorry if it’s been posted before.

That was actually quite interesting, but Omid isn't much value for money, eh? Didn't speak for 8 minutes, and little to say for the rest of it. The Hampton Court lady in red could really have done the whole thing on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.