Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so ironic that Meghan used her father's staged photos as an opportunity to cut him off, when she's now staging her own photos and merching her clothes...

Reactions: 36
I don't care who wins apart from the song award which has to go The Eurovision Song Contest because it is eurovision and that little town in Iceland needs the win!

Reactions: 17
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.

It was a Syracuse University-educated millionaire who took me.

We went to a lot of nice places in and around New York and that's the meal I remember.

You can take the girl out of South Wales but ......

Reactions: 25
Porca knows this is as close as she will ever get to her dreamed of Royal interview

It's rather embarrassing all round

This is the peak for all of them

It's a slippery slope now (insert penis ladder joke here, ewww at 'insert')

Reactions: 27
Afternoon all. Now that picture of her and Farkle looks wrong to me, I think it's the effortless way she seems to be carrying him, like he's a coat draped over her arm and weighs nothing. There's a weird white outline between the front of her mask and his jumper too, it just looks odd. And when you're carrying a heavy child, who'd bother having their sunglasses in their other hand, you'd stick them on top of your head so your hand is free surely? All very strange indeed.

Reactions: 29
It's hilarious. He's squirming here. Can't deny the updated paperback edition is coming out, can't say Sunday Times are wrong about the new content.

I still think we're getting Harkles at the Oscars. Scobie seems to be on LA time.
He obviously wanted to release the information to his adoring fans, and Oh dear! The Times got in first!

Reactions: 26
@Baguette suggestioni is way better but I need to get it out of my system:

#95 megsy's slipons look like crap, didn't stop her calling a pap

Reactions: 36

From the article - note the bit I highlighted (oh the burn ):

Despite the confidence she now possesses, royal insiders stress it has taken years of hard work for Kate to get to where she is – making the position she has earned as a senior royal all the more credible and secure.

Kate with her family at the end of last year (Image: PA)

“In the beginning she was very content to listen and learn,” said a former Palace staffer, who worked with the Duchess during her formative years as a royal.

“She wanted to get the right grounding, the right feel for the job and the role. You could obviously tell she knew this was a job for life and that you definitely didn’t need to hit the ground running with all the risks of you falling flat on your face.”

Reactions: 72
If Harry plotter and lady voldermort are appearing on the Oscars tonight Hollywood can kiss goodbye to my money. Fuck them!!

Reactions: 29
Not stalking you Baggy but... I'm quoting you again

Oh please, during the divorce, H sites an entitlement to M's earnings from Suits! Seeing as she was such a rich independent woman before the megsy claws got in the royal family goods, It'll put an end quick smart to any of that nonsense

Reactions: 23
If Harry plotter and lady voldermort are appearing on the Oscars tonight Hollywood can kiss goodbye to my money. Fuck them!!
Hollywood was always good for spectacles and good B production and there should be law to forbid them to make any serious movie. As much as I like Star Wars and Star Track, they are still B production entertainment. When I want to see movie I will think about later, it's almost always european or asian director. Very rarely some independent American one.

Reactions: 10
he’ll be a kept man with those suits residuals

Reactions: 17
I totally agree and doubt Hazno is even bisexual (bar the usual Eton fumbles enjoyed by the toffs at school). He's always stuck me as into women.

As you rightly say. If he was gay he would have married a very compliant beard and would still be living in the UK.

Reactions: 22
Any hole's a goal for Hazno including home ones...

Reactions: 15
I can’t keep up with the threads at the moment so sorry if this could have been mentioned before! I noticed in the totally unplanned pap shot of HFW that she doesn’t seem to be wearing her wedding/engagement ring.. not sure if it is just the picture is blurry or me being blind but I can see a signet ring but not her wedding ring etc.. not sure if anyone else noticed that?

Reactions: 16
She probably wants people to talk about it, attention seeker

Reactions: 18
Yep, without H's bollocks in her handbag, she's got none if her own

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.