Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gaaad, what an honour! Thank you for setting up the new thread @Rubythefirebat.

This may never happen again soooo...

I’d just like to thank all my former PA’s, Oprah, Gayle King, my in-laws for giving me a new career as a rent-a-victim, Sunshine Sucks, my pimp Markus, head fangirl Scoobie, the eternally patient Archewell Audio fans, and above all H/Haz, my ginger prince, for being so unremittingly dumb he’s swallowed my bullshit wholesale and despite copious evidence that this is the case, still can’t see what a raging narcissist I really am.

Totally spontaneously, flosseposse’s friends said:

“She’s a special, perfect human being, better than any other human being that has ever walked on this planet, the living embodiment of beauty, compassion, selflessness and philanthropy. Yes, if you’re actually related to her she may tit on you from a great height, but if not she’ll probably write you a handwritten note in her best calligraphy. That’s just the kind of person she is.”

And, of course, a happy birthday to the fabulous Queen! I hope she is okay today and has loved ones around her.
I'm in awe of your wondefulness. Please may I have some calligraphy on a banana to remind me that I am brave??

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone remember Rupert the Bear stories when they were kids?
Rupert encountered a nasty wood troll who was spiteful and mischievous. Always making trouble for Rupert and his family and friends.
The wood troll was called Ragetty and had a pointy head with beady eyes and a body that was spiky and angular.
Imagine Raggetty in 6inch stilettos, body hugging jersey stretch fabric dress short enough to show sharp knees etc ....
Remind you of anyone? Megetty perhaps.

Screenshot_20210421-073132_1_1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm a little confused by all the Prince Charles dismissive talk that's happening. As far as I'm aware, PC cut H&M off financially when they left (Just handed out a one-time lump sum), refused to take any phonecalls and, after the interview, it was said that he was the one who wanted to refute the interview point by point. It doesn't seem like he or William are caving to H&M's demands and they're sticking together as a united front so I guess I don't understand why people are so sure he's going to cave or that he's the weakest link in the Royal Family. Is there some history that I'm missing? I just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️
Thaks @Rubythefirebat and @Flossyposse for the shiny new thread. And many happy returns of the day to HMTQ ❤

I swing back and forth on whether Charles will cut out Harry from working Royal life and was worried by these rumours of meetings at Windsor. Then the smoke and mirrors of Harkle PR lifted, and it got clearer that Hazza was trying to bounce Charles into meetings and concessions, but he was blocked. William and Charles are united, Harry never got within 10 metres of the Queen, and he was kicked out on Monday after the funeral.

Incidentally, another Harkle lie exposed: 'Harry travelling with US security team'. That's just one car coming back from the airport, Harry in the front seat, being driven by a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm a little confused by all the Prince Charles dismissive talk that's happening. As far as I'm aware, PC cut H&M off financially when they left (Just handed out a one-time lump sum), refused to take any phonecalls and, after the interview, it was said that he was the one who wanted to refute the interview point by point. It doesn't seem like he or William are caving to H&M's demands and they're sticking together as a united front so I guess I don't understand why people are so sure he's going to cave or that he's the weakest link in the Royal Family. Is there some history that I'm missing? I just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️
For a lot of people he is seen as a wuss because he didn't cope with Gordonstoun school very well.
They ignore the fact that he is a sensitive, arty type and not suited to that type of school.
He was seen as weak because they think he didnt stand up for himself when he wanted Camilla.
People thought he allowed himself to be bullied out of marrying her even though he knew deep down she was the one.

And also many people believe he treated Diana coldly and was unfaithful from the word go.

Add all of that up plus constant press articles following that line and eventually people believe he is weak.

We shall soon see whether he is weak or not because there are going to be changes to the line of succession and titles and "royal allowances " etc and he's the one who is going the have the last word on making the changes.
So, we are about to find out.
Weak or strong .

PS - re Gordonstoun, if a kid hates the tough regime of a school like that and the kid is thoroughly miserable during several years there but he grits his teeth and sticks it out, doesn't that mean that kid is strong?
Food for thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Happy Birthday HMTQ 🥳🥳 , she will have a lovely day.

Harry went back because he realised he wasn’t wanted, he can go back to his allegedly great life, TRF don’t want him, the brits don’t want him.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
@Kittypops Regarding the pic in the hallway with HMTQ, PP, H+FW and the inmate

I am/was convinced it is photoshopped. @Yeltsins looked over it when I insisted and said it ain't. Problem is, I still think it is. Tell you why: When they showed the press the doll, she was wearing the beige trenchcoat dress and ridiculously high heeled nude shoes. Then they allegedly met HMTQ + PP in the hallway and miracle over miracle the inmate was lurking there too. HFW is taller than the inmate, especially when wearing heels, now she is in the front, the inmate in the background, yet the inmate looks taller than HFW. How is this possible? Apart from the countless coincidences like PP there and not in Sandringham, HMTQ there in the hallway, the inmate hanging around the same spot because BP is so small they just had to run into one another right there... But HFW and the inmate with the inmate being taller even though she is standing behind HFW???? Nah, I can't wrap my head around it. I can see why @YeltsinsTank says it isn't photoshopped. One of the things I see is HFW hair has whispers/strands where you can see the inmates shawl or dress behind, but still, it doesn't make sense. At least to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He's obviously come home having not got any money or titles. I reckon the articles are going to totally change tack now and be all about how the horrible family froze him out and refused to speak to him or support him in his grief. I've had my doubts but the RF are playing a blinder
But its going to be pretty hard to convince ppl of being frozen out, when everyone can see how PW and Catherine were so warm towards him. So again he will look like a whinging idiot. Yes, the RF have handled themselves great. Those scenes of PW and Catherine being kind to Hazno has worked in their favour again.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Happy Birthday HMTQ 🥳🥳 , she will have a lovely day.

Harry went back because he realised he wasn’t wanted, he can go back to his allegedly great life, TRF don’t want him, the brits don’t want him.
Just imagine, he thought he could get himself included in official photos of the Birthday for future promotional purposes.
Access denied.

He thought that he would be welcomed back because he and wife had issued a statement saying they are willing forgive the Royal family.
When in reality, he was allowed to attend his grandfather's funeral but only basic courtesies were extended to him. The world sees William and Catherine talking to him. So he can't say later that he was frozen out.

He is so untrustworthy that Father and brother refused to speak to him on their own.
That message couldnt be any more clear.

Charles is now on a retreat because he is mentally preparing himself for what he knows has to be done.

Its looking like the huge pruning is coming before he ascends to the throne.

Edit - theres no wonder we get confused - some papers reporting hes staying for todays Birthday party, others that hes flown back to the USA.
Make your bloody mind up and stop lying.
Has he gone or is he still here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Just waiting for the pitiful fairy stories to emerge from Montysheeto now...... nobody talked to me,I was ignored,daddy didnt write a blank cheque, grandpa didnt leave me his millions, I wasnt included in anything and granny drove away and wouldnt speak to me....
Probably we will hear all about his conversation with William and Charles...all related to us via Ms King of course.

Thanks for new thread .

Reactions: 39
I am pleased he’s gone back to California, didn’t get any promises of money or titles I hope.

Bye Henry, enjoy that way of life you now have.
I agree. For me it proves that he had no reason to keep sucking up because he isnt going to get what he wants. It will be telling in the next flurry of PR crap. Why stay. PC pissed off to Wales, good man. Hazno cant get to him. The Queen doesnt seem to be the one with any power in handing that over to PC. Well played Your Majesty. No use Hazno sucking up to The Queen now. And both PW and PC would have definitely told him all the lies and damage that interview did, and they will NOT apologise and they will never ever speak to his wife again. Well actually Im getting carried away with what I would have liked them to say. But whatever it was, PW and PC made sure Hazno knew that they were in charge of handling things with him and his wife now with the full support of The Queen and have each others back so no going home and trying to distort things. So f@@@ off back to your witch of a wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I personally don’t think HMTQ wanted him there because she doesn’t want the drama, she’s grieving and first birthday without Philip it will be hard for her.

She’s not gonna want some jumped up whiny ginger twit there to ruin her day.

I think HMTQ is being very well protected and he’s not allowed within 2 metres with her and if he is with her someone is there with her.

Just imagine, he thought he could get himself included in official photos of the Birthday for future promotional purposes.
Access denied.

He thought that he would be welcomed back because he and wife had issued a statement saying they are willing forgive the Royal family.
When in reality, he was allowed to attend his grandfather's funeral but only basic courtesies were extended to him.
And the rest of them closed ranks.
Access denied.

He is so untrustworthy that Father and brother refused to speak to him on their own.
That message couldnt be any more clear.

Charles is now on a retreat because he is mentally preparing himself for what he knows has to be done.

Its looking like the huge pruning is coming before he ascends to the throne.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just waiting for the pitiful fairy stories to emerge from Montysheeto now...... nobody talked to me,I was ignored,daddy didnt write a blank cheque, grandpa didnt leave me his millions, I wasnt included in anything and granny drove away and wouldnt speak to me....
Probably we will hear all about his conversation with William and Charles...all related to us via Ms King of course.

Thanks for new thread .
Longtime lurker here!🙋🏻‍♀️
I wonder who the source is for this article...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
@Kittypops Regarding the pic in the hallway with HMTQ, PP, H+FW and the inmate

I am/was convinced it is photoshopped. @Yeltsins looked over it when I insisted and said it ain't. Problem is, I still think it is. Tell you why: When they showed the press the doll, she was wearing the beige trenchcoat dress and ridiculously high heeled nude shoes. Then they allegedly met HMTQ + PP in the hallway and miracle over miracle the inmate was lurking there too. HFW is taller than the inmate, especially when wearing heels, now she is in the front, the inmate in the background, yet the inmate looks taller than HFW. How is this possible? Apart from the countless coincidences like PP there and not in Sandringham, HMTQ there in the hallway, the inmate hanging around the same spot because BP is so small they just had to run into one another right there... But HFW and the inmate with the inmate being taller even though she is standing behind HFW???? Nah, I can't wrap my head around it. I can see why @YeltsinsTank says it isn't photoshopped. One of the things I see is HFW hair has whispers/strands where you can see the inmates shawl or dress behind, but still, it doesn't make sense. At least to me.
Oooh, intriguing @Poppea I'm going back in for a closer look!
My photo roll is permanently full of H&M pictures these days, it's like they're the family I never had...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But its going to be pretty hard to convince ppl of being frozen out, when everyone can see how PW and Catherine were so warm towards him. So again he will look like a whinging idiot. Yes, the RF have handled themselves great. Those scenes of PW and Catherine being kind to Hazno has worked in their favour again.
I’m not really sure if they were that warm to him. To me it looked like he tried to insert himself next to them as closely as possible. I think they were civil because the eyes of the world were on them. Some of the papers saying that Catherine walked ahead to give them space to talk. I just thought she couldn’t get away from him fast enough!
Especially as Sophie Wessex seemed to hang back to give her an escape route. That’s how I read it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks for new thread and great title.

Reactions: 49
Happy 95th Birthday Your Majesty 🍰 (We all know she reads this tattle thread over her bowl of Frosties in the morning!)

Can't believe Henry didn't just wait around one more day out of respect for The Queen's Birthday.....little ratbag!
I'm just waiting for all the leaks from the Montecito freaks for the rest of the week:

"Kate made Harry cry because she told him off about his scruffy hairline and bird tit stained suit in front of the World's media"

"Papa denied little Farchie any security money saying that he could be stored in a bulletproof briefcase when not in use"

"Gan Gan didn't let me bring Meg a holiday souvenir from the Crown Jewels collection - she only wanted a crown - Granny has lots to spare!"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
For a lot of people he is seen as a wuss because he didn't cope with Gordonstoun school very well.
They ignore the fact that he is a sensitive, arty type and not suited to that type of school.
He was seen as weak because they think he didnt stand up for himself when he wanted Camilla.
People thought he allowed himself to be bullied out of marrying her even though he knew deep down she was the one.

And also many people believe he treated Diana coldly and was unfaithful from the word go.

Add all of that up plus constant press articles following that line and eventually people believe he is weak.

We shall soon see whether he is weak or not because there are going to be changes to the line of succession and titles and "royal allowances " etc and he's the one who is going the have the last word on making the changes.
So, we are about to find out.
Weak or strong .

PS - re Gordonstoun, if a kid hates the tough regime of a school like that and the kid is thoroughly miserable during several years there but he grits his teeth and sticks it out, doesn't that mean that kid is strong?
Food for thought.
Lady C doesn’t believe he didn’t stand up for Camilla because he’s a wuss but because, back then, he wasn’t head over heels for her nor she for him. Their relationship had been fun but casual. He’d gone off with the Navy, she’d got married in the meantime, they’d become just very good friends. Once they started up again in 1986 (at least 3 years after Diana’s many affairs started btw), it became ever more meaningful between them and only did they evolve into the love of each other’s lives. It was only Diana’s paranoia, which was a symptom of her mental health conditions she’d suffered from since childhood, that convinced half the world C&C had been together all along.

The true guilty party in Diana and Charles’ marriage were the Spencer family, who promoted, pushed and encouraged the union at every step and never revealed to anyone just how damaged and messed up poor Diana was. Not that Diana herself didn’t want it badly too and did all sorts to engineer it, but she was mentally ill and they were the grown ups, the ones close to the throne who knew the pressures and demands and also knew she’d never cope with them in a million years. The Queen and Charles were utterly furious with them once they found out how badly they’d been deceived on every level.

I don’t believe Harry really knew his mother, not truly. He was away at school from 8, and his holidays with her were spent with her determined to be the most fun, the most loving, the best mum on earth. He was shielded from all the mess. Only William saw it all because she treated him as confidant. Diana was an astonishing, compassionate, charismatic person but she was incredibly ill and did more to deliberately damage and dismantle the monarchy’s image over 15 years than Smegs will ever manage. I’ll always think the greatest tragedy of her life was that in 95ish she’d begun working determinedly to sort her head out for the first time with true commitment and was in a healthier place than ever before by the summer she died. I’d have liked to see where her life led and I think H would have had a much more realistic picture of her, rather than the magic pedestal he’s got her on now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
If they start shouting and moaning now after a world wide funeral and outpouring of Royal love I can't see much sympathy for them. Surely even M isn't that blind/tone deaf??
Yep, she really is that tone deaf!

And Harry's missed out on returning home with a nice party bag from Her Majesty's birthday. Boo hoo 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.