Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well a reconciliation would mean that Smegzie could claim to take the higher road I suppose. Personally, I couldnt and wouldnt reconcile with her, and if they do come back (which I doubt) I would be going down the icy politeness route.

Reactions: 25
I think these two are in deep shi t street and I honestly think he only came over for the funeral to hand out the begging bowl!! I don't believe he has any finer feelings anymore just$$$ I may sound hard but I have seen this numerous times in the family, he did not even look upset just fidgeted the whole time, and yes, I do believe he has substance abuse problems and living with that gobshite has made it worse.

Don't trust him one little bit she is what she is but, he is the problem and he needs to be extinguished. Someone said on an earlier thread that she had put 9$ in Dorias account, this is probably her get out of jail card, disgusting witch and the Mother too for standing aside and letting it happen low life trash both of them

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Did he look like this? I've never dabbled in drugs but when I see people like this, I wonder if I've really missed out?!;):cautious:

Omg I've never seen that video. Utterly terrifyingly. Holy moly. No hazno wasn't that bad. Just looked like a bored, uncomfortable, uninterest tween itching to get out of church and back his PS4

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There's loads of videos and articles about it. Here is 1 of many
I think we established a few threads ago that Camilla's outfit is not exactly the same as at Louis' christening (the dress is very similar, but not the same). But I agree that the photo is weird, and the fact the Queen was not "available" and that the AOC was actually hundreds of miles away that weekend makes it all very suspicious.

Reactions: 27
They want a reconciliation, it ads association.
Megsy congratulates... insert Royal.. insert occasion.
Cue 536 articles on "Sweet" Megsy gesture.
Multiply by royal, and by event.
Occasionall outings as "family"
The testing waters when someone is busy and inserting themselves as "stand in"
Done by the Yorks, nobody liked them, or wanted them however.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That’s exactly what I thought. So unusual for it not to be the couple doing a united front kind of thing. It was her telling a version of events and he was an afterthought. The minute he came out, he contradicted her or looked really uncomfortable when asked to comment on certain aspects. He hasn’t got her penchant for the dramatics obviously and didn’t learn the script. Or more likely, she didn’t tell him she was going to say certain things- he might not have agreed if she did. They had to include the bit of Harry responding to the race allegation because it would have been very strange if they didn’t- she must have been raging when he managed to duck up the most important accusation for her.
I think...
Firstly - it was her major appearance on US TV, she believes she's more important than H so he was irrelevant.
Secondly, She didn't want H taking her limelight.
He was only brought out so to endorse the interview.
Thirdly, she wanted to get all her truths out and he wouldn't have supported all her truths - even him staying silent would be more supportive to the RF.
Fourthly, she knows how boring or unintelligent he would come across in an interview, she needs him to be marketed as super royal man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think these two are in deep shi t street and I honestly think he only came over for the funeral to hand out the begging bowl!! I don't believe he has any finer feelings anymore just$$$ I may sound hard but I have seen this numerous times in the family, he did not even look upset just fidgeted the whole time, and yes, I do believe he has substance abuse problems and living with that gobshite has made it worse.

Don't trust him one little bit she is what she is but, he is the problem and he needs to be extinguished. Someone said on an earlier thread that she had put 9$ in Dorias account, this is probably her get out of jail card, disgusting witch and the Mother too for standing aside and letting it happen low life trash both of them
I think Doria's account is her back up which is getting filled from Doria getting paid as Farchie's carer and the 15 different trainers HFEW claimed Farchie has, as Her Heinous's doula, etc etc. Mirror also had an article that H came to London with his own private security. Poor poor H. Literally Poor Poor H.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Harry was always disgusting, but he found his perfect match in Markle.
Delusions of grandeur, envy and malice multiplied.
Was she that jealous of Catherine getting so much praise for helping to heal the rift that she had to put it out there that she "helped" too? WTF is wrong with this woman? HFW was responsible for the rift to begin with and she loves causing trouble.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I think...
Firstly - it was her major appearance on US TV, she believes she's more important than H so he was irrelevant.
Secondly, She didn't want H taking her limelight.
He was only brought out so to endorse the interview.
Thirdly, she wanted to get all her truths out and he wouldn't have supported all her truths - even him staying silent would be more supportive to the RF.
Fourthly, she knows how boring or unintelligent he would come across in an interview, she needs him to be marketed as super royal man.
I agree, but I also think without him there would be no interview. There have been numerous reports that she's tried to get in on somethings and people have said they just want him. She needed his name to get the ratings.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Was she that jealous of Catherine getting so much praise for helping to heal the rift that she had to put it out there that she "helped" too? WTF is wrong with this woman? HFW was responsible for the rift to begin with and she loves causing trouble.
Exactly. Catherine got a lot of positive posts from the funeral. Being credited with being the peacemaker so what do we see a day later, H wife the peacemaker. She is truly the most jealous cow. I’m waiting for the pix of her sitting in a car staring out the window wearing a black hat and pearls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I know we can't all have a BA (grade unknown) in International Relations from Northwestern, but bleeping hell, how stupid does she think the rest of us are to believe that she is acting as a peacemaker, and also being accepted as one by the Cambridges ?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The christening photo is definitely not right, Kate looks as if she had been stuck on the end and the pics of Doria I don't think she would wear a hat like that?? It just looks fake but I am no expert and let's face it, there lives are one complete fabrication of everything. Interesting about the supposed home in Montishito perhaps they are in one of the blobs vast properties??I

Nothing about these two can ever be believed and Doria is an oddity and does she know the truth and just keeping quiet for a free meal ticket?? They whinge about the RF but just look at hers they are a complete duck up.

When the prick gets back it will be i interesting to see what the PR spin will be poor me me me again no doubt.
They must know that the people in the photoshopped Christening photo know its a fake. It's a shame no one speaks out, maybe they don't out of respect for HMTQ. But can you imagine in years to come, she will show that photo to Farchie and present it as truth and "look at your birthright" claptrap. I really do fear for those children and their mental health moving forward. It's cruel is what it is downright cruel

Reactions: 23

in deep tit street, perfectly said. I agree. Nothing has gone to plan. They have to be losing money with all the PR and security they are paying. Never mind their expensive tastes. I think it’s all desperation to remain relevant. Do I care, not at all.

Reactions: 24
I think Doria's account is her back up which is getting filled from Doria getting paid as Farchie's carer and the 15 different trainers HFEW claimed Farchie has, as Her Heinous's doula, etc etc. Mirror also had an article that H came to London with his own private security. Poor poor H. Literally Poor Poor H.
Her Heinous 🤣. Love that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think they're supposed to be trying to sell it.
Really? Randy Andy must need the cash. Unless he's promised to pay the money back to Brenda ( unlikely) in which case it needs to be sold/. He's probably found out what the running costs are and balked.

Reactions: 10
Camilla was on board though and wanted to be part of TRF. The only thing she was guilty of was not being Princess Diana. Camilla didn't go out of her way to try and take everyone down with her. I also think she is madly in love with Charles. Meghan used Harry to raise her profile. Meghan talks about negative media coverage, she had nothing compared to Camilla who shut up and put up.
I just had a vision of Camilla trying to do a sit down interview to clear the air post-Diana. Could you imagine??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.