Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her first spoken major appearance on TV, btw. Hahaha! I bet she put that on her IMDb, which of course for her stands for " I m da Bomb!"
I forgot, her first major spoken role on TV was 'i Meg take thee Hazza'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The songwriting pair Harkle and Markle have just dropped their latest single, which is best sung to the accompaniment of smashing china and Simon and Garfunkle's Sound of Silence:

Hello, ATM, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a duchess softly creeping
Wrote her screed while I was sleeping
And the message that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the aim of merching

In Windsor streets I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a streetlamp
I said hello to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of an iPhone light
That split the night
And touched the aim of merching

And in the morning light I saw
A thousand dollars, maybe more
Trustees talking without listening
Trustees hearing without talking
Meghan writing letters that she needs to share
No one dared
Disturb the aim of merching

"Fools," said I, "You do not know
My overdraft like a cancer grows
Heed my word so that I might warn you
Heed my pleas so that I might save you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the aim of merching

And Netflix bowed and prayed
To the yachting star I made
And the palace flashed out its warning
In the war that I was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the duchess
Are written on the toilet walls
And castle halls
And whispered in the aim of merching."
Really Wu, like cheese and fine wine you get better with age! Well done, lovely song 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
# Hazza departs the UK cos Pa won't pay.
#papa don't preach, I can't help being a leech
#H came back looking for sympathy, but returns home with pockets empty

Over and out, good night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes it is, he has gone quiet lately but if any of the stuff in the Spoiler is true then it appears either Meghan has gone rogue and bolloxed it up or they all overplayed their hand, possibly victims of younger generations propensity to think that Social Media is actually closely aligned to real life when anyone paying attention to politics in the last 5 years could see that it's not. Maybe they thought the RF wasn't that popular but whilst most people aren't vocal about it, when push comes to shove we are predominately monarchists at heart
Whilst I am a definite monarchist, I do think for that the small amount the RF cost us each year, they are good value. Royalist or not, most sane people realise that when you consider the bloody alternative of a President Johnson, Blair, Starmer, Milliband, Cameron, Brown, etc you realise how well off we all are! God Save the Queen I say because I do not want the alternative in any shape or form. Ia gine some of those idiots I listed having complete control of our armed forces - good god!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She seems to have the contacts there, for sure. Through CHIMPO hubby and her CEO 'sisters' and through Serena and her ex-Reddit founder husband. Elon Musk and his type will not be looking her way though, that I can assure you.

Harking back to Jackie O again ... Markle reminds me more of a low rent, Home Bargains version of Wendi Deng, the staff-abusing, husband-beating, marriage-destroying, rank cock climber who at her peak bagged Rupert Murdoch then made his life an utter misery with her domestic violence and her unpleasant and controlling nature. Wendi went on to duck Tony Blair behind his wife Cherie's back on some billionaire's estate (thus destroying her husband's support for Blair), and is now seen on various superyachts with her daughters, who are just getting old enough to begin to groom and dangle as billionaire bait themselves these days. Terminally grotesque character, started her cock climbing in college by destroying the marriage of the Amerian couple who hosted her for her US study by bleeping the husband and when they divorced, insta-marrying the male half, then insta-dumping him when she got her green card, which was clearly the goal all along. The naked financial ambition expressed through simpering cock wrangling, husband-snaring then brutally dumping, really reminds me heavily of Markle as does her inability to hide her true psycho character from people with eyes in their heads.
All of the above! Plus Wendi Dung simpered that Tony Blair had "a gorgeous bum". :poop:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apologies for reposting my post - I can't edit it now. Just wanted to add: find skippyv20's Tumblr blog and use the search bar to look up London scoop. There's a lot more to be read. This is an intriguing titbit, for example, posted on 7th May 2018:

"I keep being told that the wedding is not the core of this story. I’m still not certain who was meant by the ‘who’ from my last post, but it ultimately is not MM. Believe it or not, while she appears to be the scheming mastermind of all this, she is actually just a player who is stupid and arrogant enough to think she’s the star. I believe we understand who the person behind her is, but there is another/others behind him. (I have no idea who). Those people will not go down. MM thinks she is more than she is, but the person who has cultivated her friendship over the years will have no problem walking away from her when this is over if need be. All of the side players in this game are just shallow bonuses who are willing to go along for the fame. They haven’t a clue.
So as I understand it MM was the perfect combination of thirsty who failed in her career designs but believes she is deserving of stardom. Someone souless enough to cultivate a circle of other thirsty under achievers, simple enough to fall prey to false flattery and participate in this farce. What I don’t understand is who or what is the actual target and why."

/SPOILER]
As I am quite new to the forum and when I read the wiki (there is so much information) and haven't read every single one of the threads in total, do we have an idea of who the backer or backers is/are? Am really curious as there is definite agenda here that the alliterate one could not pull off on her own.

Reactions: 10

Sorry for derailing, but it is royal business. So the Queen has five servants ladies in waiting who do not get paid, and one of them is 101 years old. 😳
The thing is that The Queen and Prince Philip commanded so much respect from people as well. One of my favourite stories that has come out since his death is that his private secretary retired and they had a party for him. When the new private secretary started next working day, the old one had come back and refused to leave the duke so that the new secretary had to find a new office. Now that is real respect to come back and continue your job for someone without pay because you don't want to leave them...

I read HFW as Harry's Fish Wife, can't unsee it now so I'm stuck with it 🤣
You were not on your own either lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes she is certainly jealous but it’s not just good old fashioned jealousy. It goes way deeper than that. Think * The hand that rocks the cradle * level of pure pathological hatred. It’s actually scary. I know it’s never likely to happen but Kate should make sure she’s never alone with her.
That probably sounds pretty melodramatic but I think she’s capable of anything.
A Roxanne Pallet type but far worse.
I don't think it's overdramatic at all, I'm scared we might see Kate flying down a flight of stairs if left alone with the evil witch of Monteshitto, or at the very least accused of making it cry again or having said something racist. Kate is smart though - I don't think she's ever allowed herself to be alone with the narc (example, the shopping trip where she dingied the witch) and after all the lies told in that interview I don't think Kate'll ever be publicly seen near hazzno's wife again.
Harking back to Jackie O again ... Markle reminds me more of a low rent, Home Bargains version of Wendi Deng, the staff-abusing, husband-beating, marriage-destroying, rank cock climber who at her peak bagged Rupert Murdoch then made his life an utter misery with her domestic violence and her unpleasant and controlling nature. Wendi went on to duck Tony Blair behind his wife Cherie's back on some billionaire's estate (thus destroying her husband's support for Blair), and is now seen on various superyachts with her daughters, who are just getting old enough to begin to groom and dangle as billionaire bait themselves these days. Terminally grotesque character, started her cock climbing in college by destroying the marriage of the Amerian couple who hosted her for her US study by bleeping the husband and when they divorced, insta-marrying the male half, then insta-dumping him when she got her green card, which was clearly the goal all along. The naked financial ambition expressed through simpering cock wrangling, husband-snaring then brutally dumping, really reminds me heavily of Markle as does her inability to hide her true psycho character from people with eyes in their heads.
Is the 2021 Pulitzer still taking nominations? I nominate this post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This has just gone up on Insta. Decided to post it as there is no mention of ‘a source’
😂
I've seen a few stories about them being cut out but what is that Vanitfy Fair shite on the right. Glad I don't subscribe to them the aresholes. Ridiculous stuff

Reactions: 12
Well say what you like about Fergie but I quite like(ish) her these days.
She took heed of the utter mess she made of her life and has moved on, earning for herself without milking the money udders of Brenda like smeggy is doing. I love that she does the children stuff dressed like a total nutter and just goes for it. It's oddly endearing.
The Ruby Wax interview showed her to be quite vulnerable & quite daft.
There was a sneering tone from RW of which she would not be so proud these days.

• Sad
  • Heart
I wonder if she'll self insert herself into the result of the george Floyd trial (which I'm so happy that the smug bastard is gonna rot in jail) , I mean she did that with the LA riots and she was miles away from them when they happened.

Reactions: 17
Is he still here?
Has he not gone yet?

Thinking aloud: if Charles has gone to Wales & HMTQ can have five more people from different bubbles round for a birthday lunch, that could be:

Anne
Andrew
Edward
Tim
Sophie

OR

Anne
Andrew
Edward
William
... & PeterP/ Hazza/Zara/ Euge/ Bea - quite stiff competition there for the fifth place.

But then it is HMTQ’s day, so could go for a tea party with:

George
Charlotte
PeterP daughter 1
PeterP daughter 2
Mia

She could sit back with hefty G&T on a plush sofa & just watch them lark about, scoff some sandwiches, cram some crisps, slurp some squash, have a round of poker (matchstick stakes) then all cuddle up to watch the Crown (family history with Ggranma). PUGH.

I don’t see Henry’s Wife ever leaving him, she’s married to real life royalty albeit a fractured and disturbed relationship down to them.

If she did get fed up, who’d have her and who would she chase?
She’s a narc. Her pattern of behaviour shows she moves on from people, so I think she will find someone else. But she’ll only leave him once she has another in her clutches. Who? It’s mainly fame and money. Harry doesn’t have enough money to give her the lifestyle she wants, but there are plenty in Hollywood who do. Also, someone with fame, which there are plenty of around Hollywood as well. Tom Cruise? Lol. Failing that, some tech billionaire. Someone like Serena Williams’s husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.