Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if it was always the plan that the funeral would take place at Windsor ( rather than London ) . or whether the location was changed to Windsor as a result of Covid ?

Reactions: 5
This is the scaled back version. Just imagine the funeral that could have been if it wasn't for covid. In some ways its worked out perfectly for him. He gets the funeral he wanted with the people that meant the most, with the exception of one....

Its just after 6.15 a.m. there
Oh thank you. She'll be watching over waffles then!

Reactions: 19
You know what, the Land Rover hearse is genius. It’s unusual and a conversation piece. And not black!

Reactions: 26
This is the scaled back version. Just imagine the funeral that could have been if it wasn't for covid. In some ways its worked out perfectly for him. He gets the funeral he wanted with the people that meant the most, with the exception of one....
In some ways I think this is nicer. Much more personal an quiet. He would have loved it.

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine how spectacular this would have been under normal circumstances

Reactions: 9
One thing I have wondered over the oast few days is why only his grandsons are walking behind the coffin and why none of his granddaughters will be? Seems sexist to me. I know not all his grandsons are as James wont be.

Reactions: 3
Love watching the military horses. My horse is a breed used by the military and police but he’s a knob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"The Queen will sit alone as she says goodbye to her husband of 73 years". When they said that on BBC I cried. She is leading by example, even on her darkest day.

My thoughts today are with the Royal Family and the people of Britain from your closest neighbour in Ireland

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know if it was always the plan that the funeral would take place at Windsor ( rather than London ) . or whether the location was changed to Windsor as a result of Covid ?
I Think it was his wish.He didn’t want state funeral.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.