Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got to go out and get my nails done at 2.45 😭
I've got to go and get my COVID jab later so can sympathize I would have had a drink to toast him, but have to drive to get to the vaccination centre and will have to miss the end of the service to go.

Reactions: 5
He's got a nice day to say bye, blue skies, sun, beautiful.

Before I left the army I was showing a USMC officer around London and it was Liz's birthday. We ended up at Windsor Castle and the 21 gun salute started, you could hear the commands being shouted out. I looked at the American and he had tears running down his face, he looked at me and said "Only the F****ng brits can do this". Big tough Marine crying...made me proud to be British :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And every hour mostly the US media needs to tell us, that Megawill watch the funeral live, gawd she's devastated 😠
About Charles, he has rosacea, which in it self if a immune system disorder, the hands however and call me an armchair doctor, can maybe be explained with his broken arm at polo.
He needed 3 surgeries, and bone was taken from the hip of the opposite side left IRC to repair it.
Some books written about it claim that it created neural and tendon damage, so he may be in pain constantly because blood flow to his hands is slower.
Anecdotal, someone I know has it, its painful causes numbness and tingling.
Ulnar bone and ulnar nerve damage.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
With the expected mass tv coverage worldwide, M must be fuming she's not there, amidst the pomp and ceremony. That's what she probably hoped every day was going to be like when she joined the RF. All that attention. But.....no, couldn't hack actually working and doing her duty. Bad move smegs.
I wonder what the viewing figures will be in comparison to The Harkle wedding?

Reactions: 13
For just a split second I thought this was Prince Edward.

I’ve never noticed any similarity before, but with the mask on it forces me to focus on the eyes - very similar IMO
I think Catherine looks beautiful and very regal here. I bet Meghan can’t bear to watch!

Reactions: 20
I know it's been said but how stunning does Windsor Castle look today? There's never a good day for a funeral but I'm so glad it's a beautiful sunny day for the Duke, the military are doing such a superb job.

If this is scaled down I can only wonder what this would have looked like in normal times.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Charles has been unwell for some time, I've commented this on other threads but my Dad has got rheumatoid arthritis and I've often thought Charles has the same. It's a very cruel condition and the drug treatments are fairly toxic. They work by dampening down the immune system, and grief is known to have a similar effect so he may be especially vulnerable right now. This is going to be a hard day for them all, apart from Harry and Andrew who will no doubt parade themselves like babboons on steroids.
He has looked puffy & ruddy in recent years. Given his frugal diet (& teetotal?) & high level of activity I’d not have expected him to under the weather.

Reactions: 10
I had completely forgotten their gender reveal, even though we obviously know the sainted little one is a girl. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders, even the tabloids relegated it to side bars.
Well of course it's a girl!
If it's a surrogate or Smeg is actually pregnant they will have had Sperm washing (or whatever it's called) to ensure the outcome to be a female child.
However, Smeg will become jealous of her when she's a teen and begins to eclipse her mother

Reactions: 11
It still breaks my heart to think they gave that trashy interview when this lovely respected man was dying

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've got to go and get my COVID jab later so can sympathize I would have had a drink to toast him, but have to drive to get to the vaccination centre and will have to miss the end of the service to go.
I was going to watch on my phone and listen with one headphone in. But considering the sight of that carriage and the ponies has just set me off I think I’ll record it and watch when I get home

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.