Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vow to thee my country played so beautifully for him, I’ve already gone. Rest well Sir.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have had to pretend to "exercise" so I can make my oh go upstairs, means I can have a weep in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Watching on Sky. I really like Alistair Bruce and Rhiannon Mills.
Don't you think she seems to be in The Harkles camp too much? She always has to me, when I've seen her interviewed.

Reactions: 3
Megz sends handwritten notes if someone drops a can of tomatoes on the floor allegedly so it's not particularly special. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You can't fail to be moved by this. My heart goes out to the Queen today and her family. A fitting send off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.