Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, I was hoping we wouldn’t have to put up with this tit, but, right now they have some bloody woman talking
about Harry and William.

The brothers haven’t been mentioned on the BBC, it’s been all about Phil.
I am watching the BBC... It's been a Harry and Meghan free zone. All about Prince Philip

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For just a split second I thought this was Prince Edward.

I’ve never noticed any similarity before, but with the mask on it forces me to focus on the eyes - very similar IMO
Catherine looks stunning, even in a mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The problem with watching the unfolding events BBC or ITV is they don't have Alastair Bruce - SKY News does!

The man is a walking encyclopedia, he has a lovely way about him and a very warm voice.
And CBS has Scabies :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:m:m

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
For just a split second I thought this was Prince Edward.

I’ve never noticed any similarity before, but with the mask on it forces me to focus on the eyes - very similar IMO
Doesnt Kate look beautiful as usual I bet her over the pond is envious

Reactions: 32
What a RELIEF that the Beeb is a Harkles free zone. I’ll try not to gag when he comes on screen as part of the procession/service.

All this ceremony is making me emosh though 🥺 I mean I cry easily anyway but I think as soon as I see PP’s children and grandchildren behind him I might just cry a flood.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What a RELIEF that the Beeb is a Harkles free zone. I’ll try not to gag when he comes on screen as part of the procession/service.

All this ceremony is making me emosh though 🥺 I mean I cry easily anyway but I think as soon as I see PP’s children and grandchildren behind him I might just cry a flood.
Yes and what a beautiful day weatherwise. I do feel for some of those on parade because its not easy standing in the sun for so long. I have done that myself when I was in the WRAF and we used to wiggle our toes to keep the circulation going.

Reactions: 17
What a simply breathtaking sight, the military procession in the stunning Windsor grounds

Reactions: 15
Yes and what a beautiful day weatherwise. I do feel for some of those on parade because its not easy standing in the sun for so long. I have done that myself when I was in the WRAF and we used to wiggle our toes to keep the circulation going.
Oh absolutely! It might be mild but the sun on them, especially anyone in a Busby, I hope none of them pass out!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.