Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM has a celebratory 10th anniversary issue magazine for W&K with lots of beautiful photos. M must be tearing her wig out!
I’ve just bought it for that very reason.

Thank heavens for William & Catherine and their gorgeous children. I love the way they‘ve shared just enough of the children to keep us happy and Catherine’s photos of them are stunning.

I wonder if H wishes he’d brought Archie back to see his great-grandpa one last time? Obviously, M wouldn’t have allowed it but through their selfishness, Archie has missed so much as far as family is concerned. Harry, you’re a fool.

Reactions: 26

For one palace aide who found himself called in to wait on the couple because of staff shortages caused by the pandemic, it was an eye-opener.

'They bickered with one another. It was sweet but so unexpected. On one occasion I heard the duke say 'Oh do shut up you silly woman' and the Queen replied 'I am not a silly woman, I am the Queen!'

'I couldn't believe my ears but I was told this was how they always were with one another.'

I couldn't help giggling at that!
Today I'll stick with Richard Kay (and the BBC), I think. Notice that Prince Charles is now overseeing the Duchy of Lancaster, so he's looking after the money. That stops any more bail-out for Andy, with a bit of luck.

Can we be really sure that the wicked witch of Montecito hasn't jetted in on her private broomstick? Or is she going to pop up on Gayle's CBS special in the hour before the funeral? It's been just too quiet.

Is anyone else feeling annoyed every time Welby is shown on the BBC today?
I thought the Dean of Windsor was officiating but we've got Welby for the blessing and general pre-funeral wibbling on every TV channel it seems...

Reactions: 12
This is the YouTube link, for anyone who needs it:

(I hope this is not breaking any rules or anything. Apologies, if so.)

Reactions: 18
I don't think she will come, don't think she would want to quarantine.

Reactions: 7
There don't seem to be any BA flights in from LAX or LA today only virgin atlantic but I doubt meghan would fly with them. 😅😅

Not dissing virgin by the way, I fly with them all the time and also Diana was quite pally with Richard Branson
Meggy would not fly via a commercial airline. No way. Only the best fuel-guzzling private plane for her.

Reactions: 8
My Great-Aunt *likes* Huw Edwards. Nothing against the man, but no thank-you!! :-/

*fancies, if you're more modern*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same here, but she’s such an amazing woman and something my boyfriend said was that HMTQ will always have the love and support of her kingdom.

Meghan markle will never ruin that and it’s something Meghan will never have.

Sole focus today is HMTQ ❤

Me too. Really feel for the Queen

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is obvious from things that have been said that all the RF had her number long before they were even engaged and tried every tactic to talk Harry out of it, but he was besotted. He must lie awake at night going through it all again and again and wondering 'perhaps they were right after all'.
He is a trapped man and I can't see a way out for him unless he admits it was all a HUGE mistake on his part.
I imagine there are several well crafted ‘deals’ left out for Hazza to browse in the past few days. They may not look like escape plans but they’ll be presented in a way by people who know Harry better than he knows himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking, I bet M never ever had a conversation with PP. Maybe a hello or something in passing, but not a proper chat

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.