Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how she's standing (again)! šŸ˜³

View attachment 532757
Reminds me or a story my late mother told me
In the days where long skirts with pockets were the norm
Women wore bloomers with a flap over crutch piece
This was so they could stand with legs wide apart pop hands in pockets to pull over the fabric over and pee over drain lol
Not sure how true it was but she told me my great or was it great great
granny on mums side re crutched knickers for a living
But I do know my dads family were boot clickers and made shoes for as he he told me for the royals
Up until my mum passed away
The iron shoe lasts were in the shed
One little childs shoe last had what looked a worn out royal stamp
Not sure what happened to them
My brother cleared the shed
Sadly he has dementia so I canā€™t ask him
Might give SIL a call see if she remembers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think they'll be any photos or surprise visits she's definitely been told to lie low by Sunshine Sux. She will be in her mega mansion eaten up with jealousy and plotting her next move.

PR wise' it's all a bit of a disaster, the sympathy card ie miscarriage, walking on wargraves' mental health and racism hasn't really cut it and
because she thought she was so 'speshul' there are hardly any photos of her with senior royals
What can her next move be after the new baby arrives? All she has left is divorce isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s already tried virtually every other storyline.

Reactions: 28
I've no doubt there will be some M&H fans there at the funeral waving a flag and shouting 'we love you' but I do hope the media ignore the morons. Lets hope he does not smile and or wave back.
That would be in bad taste! It's not Harry funeral....although metamorphicly, regarding his relationship with the British public , it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is there any way Harry could redeem himself. Short of saying he was a fool who had been blinded by a gold digger and confirming all the stories of her Diana obsession I canā€™t see it happening, even then he would look like a year who rubbed salt in the wounds as his grandfather was dying.
I donā€™t really see a comeback for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Is there any way Harry could redeem himself. Short of saying he was a fool who had been blinded by a gold digger and confirming all the stories of her Diana obsession I canā€™t see it happening, even then he would look like a year who rubbed salt in the wounds as his grandfather was dying.
And actually selling her down the river wouldnā€™t redeem him in my eyes - I just would think heā€™s a double snake??

Reactions: 29
I agree.
He has put all his eggs in one basket re his marriage to that awful woman....what an emotionally ignorant fool he is.
He will end up depressed and alone.

Reactions: 22
I think Oprah must be ripping. Her documentary looks in really bad taste and if she comments on Prince Philip she looks like a hypocrite. Not really a way into the Royal family.

also I wonder whether MM must be furious of all the lovely photos credited to Catherine when she was allegedly banned from taking them.

Reactions: 43
What can her next move be after the new baby arrives? All she has left is divorce isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s already tried virtually every other storyline.
Lots of sickly articles about how they just want to "forgive" the family and all celebrate the new baby together. Kind of like the articles now where Meghan deigns to forgive the family but they still stand by everything they said.

Lots of "Meghan is exactly like Diana. Diana loves little Dorianananananana the most, Diana is with us every day!" BS leading up to the statue unveiling.

• Sick
  • Angry
I think Oprah must be ripping. Her documentary looks in really bad taste and if she comments on Prince Philip she looks like a hypocrite. Not really a way into the Royal family.

also I wonder whether MM must be furious of all the lovely photos credited to Catherine when she was allegedly banned from taking them.
Hang your head in shame Oprah....biggest mistake of her career interviewing that pair 9f clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't think Meghan is like Wallis.
Wallis stayed quiet and dignified and she stood by Edward to the end.

Maybe Harry is like Edward in some ways but his exile was caused by his own withdrawal from the Royal Firm.
There is a slight difference in these two exits.

It is obvious from things that have been said that all the RF had her number long before they were even engaged and tried every tactic to talk Harry out of it, but he was besotted. He must lie awake at night going through it all again and again and wondering 'perhaps they were right after all'.
He is a trapped man and I can't see a way out for him unless he admits it was all a HUGE mistake on his part.

Reactions: 25
I don't think Meghan is like Wallis.
Wallis stayed quiet and dignified and she stood by Edward to the end.

Maybe Harry is like Edward in some ways but his exile was caused by his own withdrawal from the Royal Firm.
There is a slight difference in these two exits.
Also Harry unfortunately married a money and prestige grabbing woman who is never satisfied,and needs more more more until she reaches the top .
He may have been / be infatuated by wifey but everyone but himself can see he has been "bought " and is used for her own wishes. Edward and Wallis had a more mature and sedate relationship...and didnt need to be headline news every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 19
And actually selling her down the river wouldnā€™t redeem him in my eyes - I just would think heā€™s a double snake??
Agreed! I know a lot of people want him to ditch her and come home but the reality is there are children involved now, it would be dreadful for them to have parents feuding and living on different sides of the world (assuming the existence of said children ;))

ETA I think HMTQ is the most incredible strong woman and I have a feeling she will last to 100. That washed up twit thinking she could outshine or outsmart the longest reigning monarch in history is something we will all laugh about eventually

Reactions: 24
Lol, my husband comes from a culture where they take black magic very seriously. My MIL whole heartedly believes in magic spells, evil genies, evil eyes, woman who use potions to ā€œblindā€ their man. We have to cleanse our house with incense after certain people come over because apparently they bring the evil eye. Good thing Megan doesnā€™t come around, there is not enough incense in this world to cleanse us of her evil eye šŸ§æ.
No, I don't discount 'the evil eye' and all that genuine stuff ... it's just the garbage pumped-out by publishing-houses to make a profit. The kind of pap MeAgain pumps out ... I mean all the 'woke' nonsense, writing on banana's etc. Surely that's a red-flag if ever I saw one. If my gf started writing messages on banana's I'd tell her where to go ... I wouldn't have kids with it that's for darn sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a US site but it does cover other (really famous) celebs/politicians/royals.

They knew. The UK media and RRs haven't been shy about quotes saying everyone knew it was his death bed. That they hoped the heart surgery meant he would last a few more weeks but his 100th birthday became an unlikely prospect whilst he was in hospital.

That's why Prince Charles was granted a visitation under extraordinary circumstances/end of life discussion all the way from Highgrove during lockdown and we saw him come out with tears on his face.

There was even talk about Harry "preparing to fly home if necessary" before the interview. They knew he was going to die and they either didn't care or wanted to do it now because they'd have to wait another year if they attacked a grieving family/monarch. And then we'd be getting into potential Jubilee territory that they want to come back for or (sadly) the increased possibility of HMTQ getting frailer.

It had to be now or never to get their business off the ground and gain a US audience. They just didn't care that PP saw his family falling apart in the last weeks of his life. I guess they hoped he'd hold out a few more weeks and it wouldn't be literally a month afterwards.

Harry chose that interview over the chance to see his grandfather one last time as well.
This, and also delaying the interview date would have spoiled their gender reveal šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Also Harry unfortunately married a money and prestige grabbing woman who is never satisfied,and needs more more more until she reaches the top .
He may have been / be infatuated by wifey but everyone but himself can see he has been "bought " and is used for her own wishes. Edward and Wallis had a more mature and sedate relationship...and didnt need to be headline news every 5 minutes.
Plus Wallis Simpson had style. MeAgain looks like garbage in whatever she wears. She's just one of those people who thinks that paying $5000 for a dress makes her look great. No my dear, someone with class looks great in a $5 second-hand dress from the Goodwill (Charity Shop). Failing that she'll wear a slutty slip-dress that makes her look like a tart ... no doubt the kind of outfit she snared the ginger dimwit with ... sometimes I hate being a man with idiots like Hazno around, it gives us a bad rep.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.