Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old mattress wont be able to resist trying to stage something on the Saturday. It ll be " something with the baby, as a precaution the medics were called" , or a " fainting episode" , or a release of white doves,with a " look at me" face on its mug, or similar tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I am astonished that Pamela Hicks isn't one of the 30 attending.

Reactions: 13
Can’t remove if I’ve posted in old threads or just liked but Finally caught up after taking a long and needed break from these two bellends. Posted in the Phil thread saying I hoped Harry came. Now I think he shouldn’t have the sunshine PR is in overdrive and everything will play in to me agains narrative. Thought the trip might knock some sense back in to JCMH when he realised what he was missing out on. But so far the media framing is just going to validate the divide and he is too much of a div to realise his life was much quieter, much more private at home than it will ever be in LA.
I used to think he was a victim who was thinking with his Willy, now I realise he is complicit in the schemes and scams of his Wallis.
The lack of uniforms is going to be a disaster and feels very against Phil’s service and duty lifestyle. Absolute shame

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is treatment for narcissistic personality disorder but most narcs don't believe they are narcs so won't seek therapy or if they do it won't work because they don't believe they're the problem. Typical narc behaviour!
I once confronted a narc who I was very close with. She went potty. We've never spoken since, the police even got involved at one point. It's not pleasant when one actually summons-up the courage to confront and attempt to break-free. Just sayin'.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I am astonished that Pamela Hicks isn't one of the 30 attending.
Maybe as lady in waiting. But have in mind, she is just few years younger than Brenda, maybe she's not in condition to come.

Two for early morning

This shouldn't be public. Too much

Thing that bugging me: there are no posts about Zara, Peter, Beatrice, Louse, James tribute... Either they are not comfortable sharing their memories with public or someone told them not to. The second choice sucks.

One more

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Maybe as lady in waiting. But have in mind, she is just few years younger than Brenda, maybe she's not in condition to come.

Two for early morning

This shouldn't be public. Too much

Thing that bugging me: there are no posts about Zara, Peter, Beatrice, Louse, James tribute... Either they are not comfortable sharing their memories with public or someone told them not to. The second choice sucks.

One more

She wouldn’t go this low would she???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry to rewind back a little. It just occurred to me where the “forgiveness” stuff must’ve came from. (We have to remember MeAgain has no original thought in her brain.) I think she’s been stewing over Michelle Obama’s statement about family and forgiveness. Also, perhaps she’s upset that Obama wrote so glowingly about Prince Philip but never gave her any notice. I’ll actually bet 100 quid she’s cut up the Obamas didn’t choose to become her BFFs after the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Looking forward to seeing Peter Philips walking between Wills and Haz for several reasons: Peter is the oldest grandchild, so from a family perspective it makes sense, oldest grandchild flanked by heir's children. It will be nice seeing cousins who look similar walking together - Peter and Wills. What's the betting that Peter is furious with Haz, too? I wonder if that will show in any of the body language :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: 29
I think she'll release a black and white photo shot from behind of her and Archie meaningfully releasing balloons in the sky.
Has anyone checked if Gavin is free? He might have swimming lessons or football practice at the weekend

Jeez.those pictures with those masks and the odd head positions make them look like a load of walking zombies. Movie zombies obviously, not the real ones.
What's the betting JCMC wears a mask either saying thriving, the RF are racists or kween MeGain

She wouldn’t go this low would she???
Does the pope pray?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw Prince William was trending on twitter and surprisingly it isn't all about him allegedly (as in totally not true except in sugar world) being a racist. But there is this absolutely adorable picture. I don't remember there being any pictures of Archie and Charles? Is there any? I still shocked they haven’t been able to find any pictures with PP to release. Considering how quickly he released his bbq statement, we know if there were any we'd be seeing them

20210416_060737.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Now Wills and Harry walk together with Peter apparently :
Royals losing the PR battle, even if the above is false, everything that is out there placed by Harkles PR, later enables the Harkles to portray the Royals as bogeymen.
"They didn't let us.. We tried.. We wanted.."
I don’t think they are losing the PR battle. Maybe they have put out more PR pieces than the RF. But It all comes down to quality. Their PR pieces have been pathetic and if you read the comments under them, which I have because its so funny, there are way more anti Megain and anti Haznot comments. Overwhelming in favour of the RF on a lot of them. Many with words like “traiter” “go home” “we don’t want you here”. They are pretty vocal in their anger towards them. Not what I think they would see as good PR. And then to add to the beauty of it all. Haznot being lumped in with Andrew over the uniforms. The PR people will have to do a lot of reworking of those headlines, they would not want Haznot and Andrew together anywhere. H&M would have done far better if they did no PR at all. Now I dont know how it has gone over in the USA, but it is pretty clear that Britain Hate them and I know as an Australian, that this Commonwealth country has not been very kind to H&M also. You can throw out as much PR tit you like but if it’s a load of bullshit that’s not positive PR. And PR is about a positive spin.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think everyone's waiting for Saturday and the inevitable attention seeking publicity stunt.
If she does create some drama on Saturday, which she no doubt will, it would be wonderful if the press would all agree not to report it. Take the wind right out of her tatty sails.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ok. I've just been over to the RF thread. Gotta say, wasn't expecting some of things being said there. Apparently TQ and PP had been living seperately for quite a few years now. PP had a mistress (allegedly Penny Brabourne) and many others.

Andrew is TQ's illegitimate son from an affair she had with her racing manager in revenge for PP shacking up with Penny Brabourne in Sandringham.

Good ol' Hazza is the poor spare who was thrown to the media wolves every time to save William's ass. It would seem that it was actually William who is the bad seed but the RF had to sacrifice the spare to protect the heir. And ofc Megsy darling is safely tucked away in her perpetual victimhood. Bless.

I won't say the RF is pure as snow. Maybe the rumours do have some merit deep down since they just so dang aloof and secretive. Also, Andrew getting away scot-free hasn't helped either. But I would like to have faith in Kate and William if noone else. They seem genuine and I hope time proves me right.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The next couple of days will be the greatest test for Markle. If she has any vestiges of human decency or social intelligence left, she will restrain herself from trying to insert herself into the funeral narrative and go dark on social media, and make sure nothing is pushed to the press from her dodgy PR or via Scabies in the coming week.

As it is, it's 50/50 she'll lose the battle and publish some photo of her big balloon head involved in making some offputting 'tribute' to PP over in plastic mansion land.
I don’t think she could possibly stay quiet. She will have to do something to stay relevant. It will be nice to be wrong though, one can only hope.

Reactions: 15
VERY interesting that BP have commented (quite sharply, iMO) about the walking in thing (that it's a funeral and they won't be drawn into drama) rather than their usual no comment/never complain never explain.

Reactions: 27
Hoping there is a car waiting straight for Heathrow ....... duck off JCMH
41D81E0B-233B-4BDB-B234-76845953A64B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Meghan better stay quiet tomorrow, the day is about saying goodbye to PP and it’s for HMTQ to st goodbye.

She’s had a hard week already trying to sort the funeral, not show any conflict, andrew and Harry being brats.

She doesn’t need the tosspot to come out playing the grieving granddaughter in law, If she does she will get so much hate.

Of course Gayle would have to do something funeral related on her show the woman but it will all solely focus on that ginger twit.

I don’t want like many many people want to hear or see the name Meghan Markle pop up , her mother and her friends need to keep her muzzled.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.