Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are the Mail 🙄 such poor standards of journalism. I feel like I just can't be bothered to read anymore of this endless guff 😖😫 with hundreds of photos and repeats.

Their trainee journalists must be endlessly cutting and pasting. They just chuck a couple of new sentences at the top from PR, and never bother to check anything for accuracy.

I wish they'd realise that less is more, and we'd all appreciate a bit of quality.
SO true, but they are not actually trainee journos for the most part, but interns doing it for free because their mummies and daddies are well-connected (and yes, I know this to be true because I know several people whose children have done it in the hope of getting an actual job). So if you can afford to live and do the drudge work for free, then you might get an in to work on the online site.

That's not to say that they don't pay the top layer of journos, of course they do and some are quite good at the job too. But you simply have to look at the online site to realise that it's thrown together by someone who hasnt a bleeping clue, let alone the ability to proofread. Aaaaand breathe!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I've just been on the latest Celt video and she happened to be talking about the picture of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting archie. She said it was a photoshop and PP and TQ pics were taken at a horse show where they were admiring a newborn foal.

Well, I think I've found the picture of PP from the horse show.

Look at the pink slip in his pocket. The tie and shirt colours have been changed, but it's the same jacket.

What does everyone think?
The slip in his pocket isn't pink. That's either your monitor or the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a look and saw she's married to one of his relatives. I don't get how she could be his sidepiece if she's been married for over 40 years and she's over 30 years younger than him. It's also possible he could have treated her like a daughter too I guess since she's younger than Charles and Anne. This public "opinion" thing is like telling "your truth" instead of THE truth.
I doubt there was any more than friendship to it.

But her marriage is irrelevant - her husband buggered off with someone else and eventually came back to the UK to live on the Estate.

ETA: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461304/Lord-Brabourne-returns-mansion-affair.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What really fucks me off is that he might even complain .

He chose to leave and then piss all the family from afar while his Grandad was sent home from hospital to die.
Our Queen is a very canny lady, she does the "slow burn" I think we will all be happy in the end. The crazy two in LA will NOT win this war, the family have been up against a bigger tit show than them!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've been to an actual pub, your messages are all a blur, ya racist cunts, I ❤ meghan and harry)
(God, I'm going to regret this in the morning)
Smilies
:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Personally, I find all that cheating stories blah... We don't know what kind of marriage is between two people. If two have open marriage, that's their problem. My problem it will only be if they are preaching about fidelity, bible values etc ie. if they're hypocrites.
Fair enough. If it is true though, then it's very bizarre. Was doing a bit of research and found out that Prince Charles was the best man at her wedding and he gave away her daughter at her wedding.

Reactions: 18
Now Wills and Harry walk together with Peter apparently :
Royals losing the PR battle, even if the above is false, everything that is out there placed by Harkles PR, later enables the Harkles to portray the Royals as bogeymen.
"They didn't let us.. We tried.. We wanted.."
Quite right, H&M don't stop sending out anti-RF statements even while discussing the funeral. Constant undermining, every headline twisted to make them appear victims of the family they envy and resent, and it's all lies.
The RF missed a chance with the no-uniform decision, and should have stuck to the rules. Instead they reduced the others to the lowest common denominator of Noballs so that he doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. William and Anne and the rest of the family deserved better and the military should have had their representatives correctly dressed to say goodbye to Prince Philip.. The fact that The Queen is grieving doesn't make it right and it could easily have been arranged according to military dress rules.
There will be a lot of public anger about this and it has set a precedent. This will damage Hazzno most of all which is good as he is a blackmailer using their followers to attack the Monarchy from L.A. Mange will release details of her private mourning, again attacking the RF. They will not stop and appeasement doesn't work.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Philips phone was hacked during a conversation with her, and there was nothing.
No tampons, or Diana's pregnancies and masturbations.
Nothing. Philip if he strayed, never created relationships out of it, just casual encounters.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Fair enough. If it is true though, then it's very bizarre. Was doing a bit of research and found out that Prince Charles was the best man at her wedding and he gave away her daughter at her wedding.
Found this around, too lazy to check

In the 1990s Prince Phillip's phone was hacked and the call in question was him on the phone with Penny Ramsey. They were gossiping or chewing over Di and Charles' divorce and also Mrs. Parker Bowles. Unlike the Diana and Charles' hacked calls (or William's), there were no endearments, darlings, Squidgies or babykins. It was juicy to think of these two being confidantes about family matters and what did that mean but cold water was thrown on the "scandal" when mid transcript Penny turned the phone over to her husband.

Philips phone was hacked during a conversation with her, and there was nothing.
No tampons, or Diana's pregnancies and masturbations.
Nothing. Philip if he strayed, never created relationships out of it, just casual encounters.
I just posted it:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've just been on the latest Celt video and she happened to be talking about the picture of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting archie. She said it was a photoshop and PP and TQ pics were taken at a horse show where they were admiring a newborn foal.

Well, I think I've found the picture of PP from the horse show.

Look at the pink slip in his pocket. The tie and shirt colours have been changed, but it's the same jacket.

What does everyone think?
Here's the link to the video

I don't know what to think about that !

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Peter's quite a big bloke I believe, and Tindall no stranger to the scrum and was quite fast on his feet back in the day - if it comes down to scrapping like it might with the plebs, my money's NOT on Hazzno
:LOL: Oh God! I just imagined it being like the brawl between Juicy Joe Giudice and Joe Gorga on RHONJ, kind of fighting but not much really happening.

This whole business about wearing uniforms is driving me nuts. From what I understand, PP didn't want a fuss-NO STATE FUNERAL-it was essentially going to be a family occasion, ergo why wear a uniform. It is all so stupid. 😫 In that vein, it doesn't surprise me that Peter will be up front walking with William and Harry, he is the eldest of the grandchildren after all.

Lady C actually stated that Harry and Meghan are insane in her latest vid. Wow! She is not pulling any punches. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been fighting on in Twitter again!!!

20210415_220103.jpg

Maniacs!!!

I pointed out that my grandparents were discrimated against in the 1930s because of our religion and their nationality.

I think that even it JCMH came out and said that she been coerciving controlling him, he was a victim of domestic abuse and here's videos, photos of my bruises and recordings of her hurling things at me, the sugars would say people are racist against her for believing him!!!

God give me strength!!!

The screenshots aren't in the right order - sorry I'm not very technical. It started with someone comparing cringe to Wallis Simpson and that crackpot made a remark about her grandparents having to use backdoors 🙄🙄🥊

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually read today that Harry is Lena Tindall’s godfather, I wonder if he speaks with her or does Meghan not even allow him to speak to his godchildren.

Knowing her she probs won’t even let him speak to his god kids, he’s probs a stranger to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I actually read today that Harry is Lena Tindall’s godfather, I wonder if he speaks with her or does Meghan not even allow him to speak to his godchildren.

Knowing her she probs won’t even let him speak to his god kids, he’s probs a stranger to them.
She doesn't let him do anything! Not really a surprise though. The fewer people in contact with him, the easier it is for her to control/influence him.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.