Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the RF are losing the PR battle at all. Once the initial anger at some of their decisions passes (eg the uniforms), it is clear that they are being pragmatic and trying to be fair to everyone whilst respecting TQ and not adding any more unnecessary stress. Hazza can hardly complain about being excluded when he is walking in towards the church in the same row as his brother and eldest cousin.
What really fucks me off is that he might even complain .

He chose to leave and then piss all the family from afar while his Grandad was sent home from hospital to die.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Ooooh so William and Harry will walk between Peter Philips is that so if they start fighting Peter is strong enough to pull them apart? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think the RF are losing the PR battle at all. Once the initial anger at some of their decisions passes (eg the uniforms), it is clear that they are being pragmatic and trying to be fair to everyone whilst respecting TQ and not adding any more unnecessary stress. Hazza can hardly complain about being excluded when he is walking in towards the church in the same row as his brother and eldest cousin.
Agree. The Royal PR machine is winning hands down on the H&M situation. ,

Ooooh so William and Harry will walk between Peter Philips is that so if they start fighting Peter is strong enough to pull them apart? :giggle:
The Peter Phillips decision is a PR masterstroke. It says everything without the RF actually saying anything.

Reactions: 53
I would love Peter to move out the way and let William thump Harry one lol 🤣🤣, I personally think Peter would most likely thump Harry too.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Peter's quite a big bloke I believe, and Tindall no stranger to the scrum and was quite fast on his feet back in the day - if it comes down to scrapping like it might with the plebs, my money's NOT on Hazzno ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
FFS, these Express articles are getting worse! It is all...could be, may be, might be. You’re right, it is all just meaningless guff designed to get more clicks. Plus, it gives people who don’t read beyond the headlines, and Smeggy fans, more ‘evidence’ that the RF are vile, heartless racists by continually excluding poor H, M and Archie.
So are the Mail 🙄 such poor standards of journalism. I feel like I just can't be bothered to read anymore of this endless guff 😖😫 with hundreds of photos and repeats.

Their trainee journalists must be endlessly cutting and pasting. They just chuck a couple of new sentences at the top from PR, and never bother to check anything for accuracy.

I wish they'd realise that less is more, and we'd all appreciate a bit of quality.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I don’t think the Royals are losing the PR battle - the public seems to be overwhelmingly Team Queen. The Harkles are trying t steer the narrative, but it’s not fooling too many people.
Idealy that's the case.
Not so ideal will try to illustrate with example.
Mainstream narrative:
Diana claimed in a letter that Charles wants to kill her to be able to mary Camilla.
Facts:
Diana in that letter claims that Charles wants to marry Tiggy, and that Camilla is only a decoy.
The first version portrays a victim, the second portrays a paranoid, jealous, unstabile person.
The first version sticks, because its repeated often enough, and serves a cause, regardless which one even if just republican.
Time span, 24 years of impact.

• Sad
  • Wow
About The Countess Mountbatten of Burma. It's a public "opinion" that she was his sidepiece, instead of friend.

I find such "opinions" disgusting. I personally have more male friends than female ones.

Personally, I think that PP enjoyed talking with intelligent, educated woman and driving coach. Brenda couldn't be with him, so normally he had few friends around. He retired, he didn't go in Amazonian jungle or cave.
I just had a look and saw she's married to one of his relatives. I don't get how she could be his sidepiece if she's been married for over 40 years and she's over 30 years younger than him. It's also possible he could have treated her like a daughter too I guess since she's younger than Charles and Anne. This public "opinion" thing is like telling "your truth" instead of THE truth.

Reactions: 43
I would love Peter to move out the way and let William thump Harry one lol 🤣🤣, I personally think Peter would most likely thump Harry too.
Well JCMC has accused his mum of being a racist. I'm glad PP isn't being cremated as JCC would be stuffing some of his ashes into his suit pockets so he can get the good picture throwing them into the Californian ocean with Archie playing a sea shanty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
About The Countess Mountbatten of Burma. It's a public "opinion" that she was his sidepiece, instead of friend.

I find such "opinions" disgusting. I personally have more male friends than female ones.

Personally, I think that PP enjoyed talking with intelligent, educated woman and driving coach. Brenda couldn't be with him, so normally he had few friends around. He retired, he didn't go in Amazonian jungle or cave.
I don’t believe the rumours, I’m sure HMTQ didn’t fancy racing around on a driving coach with PP - I know I wouldn’t now in my 40’s let alone if I make it to my 90’s! I would send someone younger to keep an eye on my husband - male or female (I wouldn’t care as long as it wasn’t me) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit late to the party with this but hold the duck on! She is ready to forgive the royal family and move forward? I don't think so! Stay in the US, you are not wanted here and maybe one day they would FORGIVE YOU the British public won't. You made the mistake of going after our most beloved queen. Big mistake.
Shes out of options now its all blown up in their smug faces. Of course she would make out its all about her & that shes " ready to move on and forgive"......

WE ARENT LLLOOLLLLZZZZZZZ 😎😎😎😎😎

• Haha
I just had a look and saw she's married to one of his relatives. I don't get how she could be his sidepiece if she's been married for over 40 years and she's over 30 years younger than him. It's also possible he could have treated her like a daughter too I guess since she's younger than Charles and Anne. This public "opinion" thing is like telling "your truth" instead of THE truth.
Personally, I find all that cheating stories blah... We don't know what kind of marriage is between two people. If two have open marriage, that's their problem. My problem it will only be if they are preaching about fidelity, bible values etc ie. if they're hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just been on the latest Celt video and she happened to be talking about the picture of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting archie. She said it was a photoshop and PP and TQ pics were taken at a horse show where they were admiring a newborn foal.

Well, I think I've found the picture of PP from the horse show.

Look at the pink slip in his pocket. The tie and shirt colours have been changed, but it's the same jacket.

What does everyone think?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine the sugars after Saturday seeing Peter and Harry together.

They will be like oh Peter and Harry should be the real brothers, Peter is wonderful speaking to Harry.

You can imagine them saying all that kinda crap.

Queen exposing Peter to Sussex loons, over the milk commercial and over his divorce. It all about the special ones..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Now Wills and Harry walk together with Peter apparently :
Royals losing the PR battle, even if the above is false, everything that is out there placed by Harkles PR, later enables the Harkles to portray the Royals as bogeymen.
"They didn't let us.. We tried.. We wanted.."
I don't think they're losing the PR battle. Yes a lot of annoying articles have popped up in the last couple of days but they're gnats compared to the overwhelming support HMTQ and the RF have received in the last week. The Harkles and Andrew are a side show and most people are disgusted with the attempts to make it all about them. It was in everyone's best interests to sort out the uniform issue as simply as possible. HMTQ definitely didn't need the 40 and 60 year old toddlers getting in a snit.

And whilst I was going to enjoy the sight of Harry forced to wear a suit with everyone else in uniform it's taken that opportunity for him to whine about being the "only one with real military service" about it off the table and for Gayle/Meghan to moan about Harry in Afghanistan on Monday or something. And co incidentally it's getting Harry's name officially in the same headline as Andrew a lot and that is a PR disaster and they can't even moan about it because Andrew also served in a real war.

Hello! is going to present things in as sugary a light as possible, they always, always do for royal stories. They have never talked badly about the Harkles but they simply stopped putting them in their print magazine at all and went nonstop Queen/Kate every week except when Beatrice, Eugenie or Zara did something.

The fact the Meagain in desperately trying to say she's going to have a private remembrance and her sugars are half "WTF he's a racist Nazi supporter!!!" and half parroting the "they were really close, she should be there!" proves that they're following the BRF not the other way around despite of everything.

The Daily Express posts a royal article every 2 minutes, seemingly just randomly generated with random trend words. Most of them contradict each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
they should have put Mike between them.... I also think that it is to make sure that any claims as to what Harry's recording devices did not pick up of what nasty horrible racist things William said can be easily debunked or blamed on Peter. 100% probability that Meghan will make claims as to what was supposedly said to Harry during his time/calls while here. !00% probability that nothing was picked up because the recording devices caught Harry playing Mario on his Switch for the entire time up until the service and at the service not a word was said to or in the presence of Harry as they all know he has a recording device.
She will invent something inflammatory again and this time the RF can say "Nope - he was never in the actual physical presence of the accused"

The sugars won't believe it because just like they cannot do basic math and understand that 1) there are NO photos of Farchie with any member of the RF or otherwise (the dolly photo with Dorito,, TQ, PP, Megs and Hazno doesn't count.... it may as well have been a prize parsnip from her organic veggie patch fertilised by their prime grade tonnes of manure) and also cannot understand that the kiddy photos are all from a time before Farchie was even supposedly ordered on etsy/conceived or "delivered"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.