Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!
This pic still sums up what is going on!
Thank you for the title @Baguette
Screenshot_20210412-130018_Instagram.jpg

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

The full list of attendees is:

1. The Queen
2. The Prince of Wales
3. The Duchess of Cornwall
4. The Duke of Cambridge
5. The Duchess of Cambridge
6. The Duke of Sussex
7. The Duke of York
8. Princess Beatrice
9. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
10. Princess Eugenie
11. Jack Brooksbank
12. The Earl of Wessex
13. The Countess of Wessex
14. Lady Louise Windsor
15. Viscount Severn
16. The Princess Royal
17. Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence
18. Peter Phillips
19. Zara Phillips
20. Mike Tindall
21. Earl of Snowdon
22. Lady Sarah Chatto
23. Daniel Chatto
24. Duke of Gloucester
25. Duke of Kent
26. Princess Alexandra
27. Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden
28. Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse
29. Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
30. The Countess Mountbatten of Burma

Last thread:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Bit late to the party with this but hold the duck on! She is ready to forgive the royal family and move forward? I don't think so! Stay in the US, you are not wanted here and maybe one day they would FORGIVE YOU the British public won't. You made the mistake of going after our most beloved queen. Big mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Bit late to the party with this but hold the duck on! She is ready to forgive the royal family and move forward? I don't think so! Stay in the US, you are not wanted here and maybe one day they would FORGIVE YOU the British public won't. You made the mistake of going after our most beloved queen. Big mistake.
Big mistake. HUGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Prince Harry may be excluded from personal Royal Family gathering after Philip's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

I posted this on the closed thread. I think this is a clickbait headline as its more to do with Harry's quarantine
FFS, these Express articles are getting worse! It is all...could be, may be, might be. You’re right, it is all just meaningless guff designed to get more clicks. Plus, it gives people who don’t read beyond the headlines, and Smeggy fans, more ‘evidence’ that the RF are vile, heartless racists by continually excluding poor H, M and Archie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Brilliant title!

I think they are starting to realise they burned too many bridges over in the UK and Europe with that "interview". I imagine the upper echelon of people are laughing AT them and will be shunning them when they vacation in Europe.

On a side note why the duck does she need maternity leave? She does fuckall.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
As I say regularly, narcs gonna narc!

She is extremely egotistical and thinks the world revolves around her. That and she wants to be associated with the BRF again as her own "career" is going down the shitter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the new thread and brilliant title.

Are we bracing ourselves for the funeral now? What will Megain do next? How will Andrew win the hearts of the people once again? And the other one...the one with ginger hair. Can't remember his name now, sorry. He's probably not important anyway. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the new thread ❤

i don’t know if it was corrected on the last thread but Andrew left active service as a Commander. He was pushed to a desk job as it was felt that he would never pass the command course For a frigate or destroyer. It was one thing letting him command a minesweeper but a capital warship? No bleeping chance! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She will release pictures to the press at the weekend black veil the whole thing , and express how she had a unique bond with Prince Philip. 💯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Now Wills and Harry walk together with Peter apparently :
Royals losing the PR battle, even if the above is false, everything that is out there placed by Harkles PR, later enables the Harkles to portray the Royals as bogeymen.
"They didn't let us.. We tried.. We wanted.."
I don’t think the RF are losing the PR battle at all. Once the initial anger at some of their decisions passes (eg the uniforms), it is clear that they are being pragmatic and trying to be fair to everyone whilst respecting TQ and not adding any more unnecessary stress. Hazza can hardly complain about being excluded when he is walking in towards the church in the same row as his brother and eldest cousin.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
peradetlic said:
BTW, if I see one more "Penny sidepiece..." I'm going to loose it.

If a man in his late 90ies can do sex, he is a national treasure and should be shared. Just that!

Idiots.
What's this about?
About The Countess Mountbatten of Burma. It's a public "opinion" that she was his sidepiece, instead of friend.

I find such "opinions" disgusting. I personally have more male friends than female ones.

Personally, I think that PP enjoyed talking with intelligent, educated woman and driving coach. Brenda couldn't be with him, so normally he had few friends around. He retired, he didn't go in Amazonian jungle or cave.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t think the RF are losing the PR battle at all. Once the initial anger at some of their decisions passes (eg the uniforms), it is clear that they are being pragmatic and trying to be fair to everyone whilst respecting TQ and not adding any more unnecessary stress. Hazza can hardly complain about being excluded when he is walking in towards the church in the same row as his brother and eldest cousin.
Perspective I guess.
Everything is all right as long Harry doesn't feel excluded, who cares 1about the others that are annoyed about him being included.
That's the reason why we got Markle in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now Wills and Harry walk together with Peter apparently :
Royals losing the PR battle, even if the above is false, everything that is out there placed by Harkles PR, later enables the Harkles to portray the Royals as bogeymen.
"They didn't let us.. We tried.. We wanted.."
I don’t think the Royals are losing the PR battle - the public seems to be overwhelmingly Team Queen. The Harkles are trying t steer the narrative, but it’s not fooling too many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.