Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don't think this has been posted, hope I have done the link properly. I have not seen any papers today is it true she has threatened a second interview?
You can only play the Joker once. If she tries this, she'll be more over than she is now.

Reactions: 11
I'm loving hearing all the different people's memories of PP when they met him
There is just so much love for him & for what he has contrubuted to the Country , I am in awe of him tbh so many projects he was a part of yet the main press he got was over his gaffes so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Damn, I was hoping we wouldn’t have to put up with this tit, but, right now they have some bloody woman talking
about Harry and William.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was thinking, I bet M never ever had a conversation with PP. Maybe a hello or something in passing, but not a proper chat
It's been said that he loved a robust discussion and would expect a robust response and evidence that you knew your stuff and be disappointed if he didn't get it. M would never have coped or been able to give a robust response to anything as she's so superficial.

Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
Can we be really sure that the wicked witch of Montecito hasn't jetted in on her private broomstick? Or is she going to pop up on Gayle's CBS special in the hour before the funeral? It's been just too quiet.
[/QUOTE]

I saw your post last night and checked out the time the flight would arrive. There was a part of me that would have gone there if there was some hope of seeing something plus the fact, according to OH, that there are numerous exits so I wouldn't stand much chance there either, if in deed that flight was something to do with her.

Too quiet ! Yes, its a bit like having a child and then you realise it all goes quiet and you start to wonder what mischief they are up to .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn, I was hoping we wouldn’t have to put up with this tit, but, right now they have some bloody woman talking
about Harry and William.

The brothers haven’t been mentioned on the BBC, it’s been all about Phil.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
about Harry and William.
The day should be about Prince Philip and the Queen. If Harry hadnt gone off with that woman, then this would have been totally different.

Reactions: 23
about Harry and William.
OK not too bad. She is putting shade on M&H. Good for her. I didn’t catch her name. But we could have done without it. Just to clarify, I’m watching channel 9 in Australia.

Reactions: 12
Can we be really sure that the wicked witch of Montecito hasn't jetted in on her private broomstick? Or is she going to pop up on Gayle's CBS special in the hour before the funeral? It's been just too quiet.
[/QUOTE]

I saw your post last night and checked out the time the flight would arrive. There was a part of me that would have gone there if there was some hope of seeing something plus the fact, according to OH, that there are numerous exits so I wouldn't stand much chance there either, if in deed that flight was something to do with her.

Too quiet ! Yes, its a bit like having a child and then you realise it all goes quiet and you start to wonder what mischief they are up to .
[/QUOTE]

Or having a pet bird who likes sticking his beak into everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d no idea how big the castle and park were. Loving the BBC coverage. It’s a twit free zone. Except that JJ. Who’s he?

Edit-it’s that nobber from strictly. He can duck off.

Reactions: 14
OK not too bad. She is putting shade on M&H. Good for her. I didn’t catch her name. But we could have done without it.
Lets hope nothing is said about them during the funeral procession except to acknowledge who is who.

Reactions: 9
How stunning is Windsor Castle today. On days like this, watching our armed forces, I'm so bloody proud to be British :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Ugh! Is all I can say

I bet it will be focussed on Meghan and what a shame that she cant attend because of doctor's advice. At least the Americans can see how we do pomp and ceremony in this country. I would love to see the look on Meghan's face when she is watching it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
We definitely do pomp and ceremony well in the UK. Even if it is for a sad occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.