Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit on the fence about how I feel about 'The Crown'. I love the acting and the whole set, but a lot of it really isn't historically accurate at all. The most recent season was incredibly biased and has kind of put me off it. I also feel like it's quite insensitive to have a show like this when most of the people are still alive.

Isn't Peter Morgan an anti-monarchist? I know he accepted his CBE a few years ago but I recall reading somewhere that he wasn't a fan of having a royal family at all.
‘The Crown’ is basically tabloids being acted out on screen. I don’t understand how H could be “more comfortable” about it than the tabloids. He’s probably more comfortable with the money Netflix is paying him.

Reactions: 21
There were parts of the engagement interview where I was literally dying for someone to hack the feed and post these two photos at the bottom of the screen.
View attachment 532110
View attachment 532111
Those two photos are all that’s needed to refute half of her crap. Harry’s been stalked and played by a professional Diana-wannabe user. (Plus that’s the childhood best friend she dumped when she called Meghan up on the shamefully callous way she ended her first marriage.)
First time I’ve seen the top photo ... that is shocking in light of her engagement interview and subsequent OW “interview”. Surely, if we’ve seen these, they’ve seen these and Harry has seen these. How is he just playing along to her lies ?!

Reactions: 5
I love the fact that during the Diamond Jubilee, Catherine wore red to blend into the background allowing HMTQ and Camilla to stand out.

Cant imagine Meghan being this thoughtful or self-effacing😟

5DDC4B8D-87D0-4210-BDCD-61676BCF360C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Which side are most watching it? I'm between BBC and Sky at the moment. Refuse to watch ITV with Tom Bradby
Oh good. Here in Australia apparently it’s the ITV coverage on Channel 7 so I’ll give that a miss. I’ve been watching all the military getting ready in all their get up, it’s still a while off, I hope they get a toilet break.

Reactions: 9

I don't think this has been posted, hope I have done the link properly. I have not seen any papers today is it true she has threatened a second interview?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Which side are most watching it? I'm between BBC and Sky at the moment. Refuse to watch ITV with Tom Bradby
I have no choice! Sky is my only option unless I want to watch CNN or ABC (No thank you 🤢🤮🤢)

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. I enjoyed the first 2 series with the young Queen and DoE but like you say, I found the latter series which included those still living, really inappropriate
I couldn’t get on with Olivia Coleman as Queen and the fact that some viewers thought it was historically correct just put me off .

Reactions: 13

I don't think this has been posted, hope I have done the link properly. I have not seen any papers today is it true she has threatened a second interview?
even megz is not that stupid is she ?

Reactions: 3

If it is true that would be the final nail in the coffin for her reputation even in Hollywood. Imagine attacking a grieving family while they are burying a loved one!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I love the fact that during the Diamond Jubilee, Catherine wore red to blend into the background allowing HMTQ and Camilla to stand out.

Cant imagine Meghan being this thoughtful or self-effacing😟
View attachment 533527
I watched that and it was absolutely freezing that day , Phil got an infection soon afterwards, I’m surprised they didn’t all catch pneumonia.

Reactions: 15

I really wish she'd crawl back under her rock in Monteshito. A throughly horrible piece of work.

Reactions: 9
I think this is going to be a spectacular military procession to honour PP.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no choice! Sky is my only option unless I want to watch CNN or ABC (No thank you 🤢🤮🤢)
I am watching Sky at the moment. Not sure whether to watch BBC or Sky for the actual funeral. Certainly wont be watching ITV with Bradby

Reactions: 15
I think Charles has been unwell for some time, I've commented this on other threads but my Dad has got rheumatoid arthritis and I've often thought Charles has the same. It's a very cruel condition and the drug treatments are fairly toxic. They work by dampening down the immune system, and grief is known to have a similar effect so he may be especially vulnerable right now. This is going to be a hard day for them all, apart from Harry and Andrew who will no doubt parade themselves like babboons on steroids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm loving hearing all the different people's memories of PP when they met him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.