Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont understand how someone could look at that photo and declare it racist? I mean, Archie wasnt even THERE...

I dont think Charlotte is being naughty in that photo, she's looking at her mummy?
I think she is just confident and is quiet happy to be herself. This is in a private setting where they are not on best behaviour for the press. So they are no doubt goofy little kids around their cousins. 10 minutes before they were probably playing catch and messing around. And are dying to get back to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Love the photo with the other great grandchildren where she has grabbed the queens handbag and is holding it ever so proudly 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add photo.
Omg, that is so adorable!! Love seeing all the photos of the Queen and Prince Phillip with their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Surely Harry must see that his children are/will be missing out on a wonderful bond/relationship with an amazing woman. My son was really close to my nan and had 6 and half years with his great-nana and it's a relationship we both cherish. Have beautiful memories and photos to look back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought we were allowed to give our opinions on here. It‘s my opinion that the stories about fake kids are Tinhattery. Others are perfectly entitled to disagree.

If you followed me properly on DS you would see that I have been consistent in saying I think they have handled their situation badly and I got significant stick on there for saying I thought the Oprah interview was a mistake.

I have also said in this thread that I don’t hate them or feel as negative towards them as some people on here clearly do. The truth is I fall somewhere in the middle. I think they had some valid problems but have handled the situation extremely badly and now need to stop digging.

I don’t know why you’re making this personal. If you disagree with my views fine but I don’t think attacking me personally and basically telling me not to post here is either necessary or fair. I have no desire to get into an adversarial situation. You’re entitled to your views and I to mine and we should be able to disagree with each other without making it unpleasant or personal.
You using the term "tinhattery" is insulting to the many posters on here who firmly believe that there was jiggery pokery around the concieving and birth of archiedoll. Their opinion is as valid as yours so you shouldn't belittle them by pissing on their views from a high horse. They've not called you a sugar nut for being super supportive of the harkles elsewhere, so you need to word your essays more carefully when referring to their beliefs.
I don't follow you on DS, but I certainly have observed those who have been shaking their pompoms for team harkles over the past 18months and been piling on to posters who don't bask in the wondrousness of the treacherous harkles.
OK I think I'll leave it there in case dot dot dot .:rolleyes:
You do you and I'll do me. Bye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm a bit of a history geek and it's shocked me that the RF didn't know not the treat JCMC differently so he wouldn't resent being the spare. Off the top of my head, William ii, Henry ii, Edward ii, Richard ii, Henry iv, Edward iii, Mary I, James ii all had either younger siblings or close cousins either attempt to kill them or even succeed. All because people below couldn't accept the fact they weren't going to be king

Harry hasn't learnt and his family haven't either from history. Nothing can change and he's just going to die lonely, resentful and angry. I really hope William and Catherine finally learn from their history and raise Charlotte and Louis to understand their privilege and also limitations. Poor Louis will never be allowed to marry.

Reactions: 17
Compared to a video of their "son" distributed globally in a dirty vest with a full nappy
I got totally slammed on a well known UK parenting website (initials MN) for suggesting that that probably wasnt the best look for a kid whose internet footprint is likely to last at least 80 years.... ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m getting annoyed with American media outlets, saying Harry had met August 😂, unless he’s isolating with Eugenie then i understand that make sense.

Seriously they need to piss of with their ‘Fake News’.

The British people ain’t gonna fall for that especially when he’s gotta isolate like everyone else 😒😒.
Allegedly, Eugenie is living at Frogmore and if that's where Harry is isolating, it's possible he has met August but surely he shouldn't be mixing with any of them, particurlarly a new born baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Agree also but if the story came from the Harkles camp why have the Daily Mail run it? It's in the Mirror too. I thought DM weren't in the Harkle approved list, so don't understand as it's stirring the pot. I can't see Andrew making this demand publicly, and it just adds to the tension plus anti-Andrew feeling which HM doesn't need right now.
I have a feeling it's Chuck camp. You forget that there are threads, snakes etc. I think that Chuck put that story just to show Andy he's not coming back anytime soon. Or it was experimental balloon to find what would be nation response. Chuck did it in Camila gate

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm a bit of a history geek and it's shocked me that the RF didn't know not the treat JCMC differently so he wouldn't resent being the spare. Off the top of my head, William ii, Henry ii, Edward ii, Richard ii, Henry iv, Edward iii, Mary I, James ii all had either younger siblings or close cousins either attempt to kill them or even succeed. All because people below couldn't accept the fact they weren't going to be king

Harry hasn't learnt and his family haven't either from history. Nothing can change and he's just going to die lonely, resentful and angry. I really hope William and Catherine finally learn from their history and raise Charlotte and Louis to understand their privilege and also limitations. Poor Louis will never be allowed to marry.
The Royal Family did know all about second son syndrome. It’s well known for obvious reasons in aristocracy circles. It was Diana who adamantly refused to bring them up any differently and according to many, actually indulged Harry far more than William because he would never be king. She let them both run wild and Charles did not have it in him to fight her anymore. She was a truly overpowering character who dominated all family decisions. Harry was never punished, never really even scolded, certainly never faced with the consequences of his actions. He was told by her constantly that he could have whatever he wanted in life. While I understand Diana’s sympathy for him as the spare, she actively made it far far harder for him to deal with. We’re dealing with the results of her poor parenting today. Kids need rules and boundaries to feel safe and secure. They want to know someone else is in control. Diana mollycoddled him to such an extent that she ruined him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I got totally slammed on a well known UK parenting website (initials MN) for suggesting that that probably wasnt the best look for a kid whose internet footprint is likely to last at least 80 years.... ;)
It looked like a threat to me, based on the duck-rabbit illusion
Under philosophy and politics. It looked like the book was the only relevant thing there, and that she didn't want to distract from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Royal Family did know all about second son syndrome. It’s well known for obvious reasons in aristocracy circles. It was Diana who adamantly refused to bring them up any differently and according to many, actually indulged Harry far more than William because he would never be king. She let them both run wild and Charles did not have it in him to fight her anymore. She was a truly overpowering character who dominated all family decisions. Harry was never punished, never really even scolded, certainly never faced with the consequences of his actions. He was told by her constantly that he could have whatever he wanted in life. While I understand Diana’s sympathy for him as the spare, she actively made it far far harder for him to deal with. We’re dealing with the results of her poor parenting today. Kids need rules and boundaries to feel safe and secure. They want to know someone else is in control. Diana mollycoddled him to such an extent that she ruined him.
MM wasn't given boundaries by her parents either. She was indulged from a baby, treated as a princess and allowed to do anything without reprimand (acc to Sam's book). The two of them do not seem to have progressed furter than tantrum children with no awareness of self or others.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No offence to Harry, but in what world did he think that he would make a good King? I sympathise with him a little bit, but it would make more sense for him to feel that way if he was on par with William. Unfortunately I do feel that Diana went over the top with spoiling him. How she thought it was a good idea to send him to Eton, I honestly don't know. And I guess the same could be said for Andrew since he's the Queen's favourite apparently. If anything, you'd think Harry would be okay with his position because it's less responsibility.

Reactions: 27
As you don't 'approve', rather seem to be trying to censor and demonstrate modernity and moral superiority, I suggest you'd be happier on another forum. But if not, please try to keep your judgments to yourself. Like it, tolerate it, or leave, but don't attack others.

Good for you JeanneLou go for it, shades of sugar do you think

Reactions: 7
You using the term "tinhattery" is insulting to the many posters on here who firmly believe that there was jiggery pokery around the concieving and birth of archiedoll. Their opinion is as valid as yours so you shouldn't belittle them by pissing on their views from a high horse. They've not called you a sugar nut for being super supportive of the harkles elsewhere, so you need to word your essays more carefully when referring to their beliefs.
I don't follow you on DS, but I certainly have observed those who have been shaking their pompoms for team harkles over the past 18months and been piling on to posters who don't bask in the wondrousness of the treacherous harkles.
OK I think I'll leave it there in case dot dot dot .:rolleyes:
You do you and I'll do me. Bye.
I haven’t seen anyone “piling on” posters re H&M on DS. Not saying it hasn’t happened but, despite what you seem to think, I have not been “super supportive” and didn’t post about them that often and my posts were generally about the fact that I thought they were handling their PR disastrously. I also felt Piers Morgan was letting his personal issue with Meghan lead him to sounding like he was bizarrely obsessed with her.

If people want to believe Archie is a doll they are entitled to and I’m entitled to say I find that ridiculous. If they want to call me a Sugar Nut, that’s fine with me.

To be honest I find the whole adversarial nature of the H&M issue silly with people calling each other names and getting enraged about people none of us know.

You seem to have a particular issue with me. I honestly don’t know why. Maybe we clashed on DS or something. I don’t know because I don’t know who you are as you must have had a different name on there. Anyway yes, let’s agree to disagree.I have no desire to enter into a personal spat with anyone and I’m not going to. I’m just here to contribute to discussions I find interesting. I don’t expect people to always agree with me but neither will I be pressurised into not saying what I think because some people might not like it. Discussion isn’t about everyone agreeing with each other.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.