Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to The Sun on twitter, all senior Royals will be wearing suits for the funeral because Andrew and Harry threw their toys out of the pram. If this is true, I'm so angry.
I am very angry too, if it is true.
PP asked for a ceremonial funeral and not a state funeral. He had it planned in advance. The pandemic has scuppered a great deal of it but if he is robbed of the full ceremonial bit because of the twin Veruca Salts I will be livid!!
Everyone is entitled to a dying wish and PP should get his!
PA and PH need to buck up and have respect for others and for themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Can we stop with the attacking posters, it's very cliquey and derailing. Opinions are welcome, newbies are welcome. Don't like it, ignore it!

Report me ...😉

• Heart
Reactions: 33
HOW PREDICTABLE that Meghans doctor refused her from traveling!!! LMFAOOOO.....Like ANYONE would want to see that troublemaking gold digger on English soil anyway..... She turns my stomach....as I'm sure she does to the entire Royal family. Harry has got to be the stupidest man on the planet....that woman is vomitous.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Megs being likened to hyacinth bucket with her delusions of grandeur.

Ah duck, I love Julie Burchill. 'Grabdication' ... LOL.

Meghan’s Hyacinth Bucket-like fussing about poor little Archie not being allowed to be a prince is a stark contrast to the instructions left by the duke that he wanted no fuss and no state funeral. It took the doublespeak of the Grabdication, where ‘finding freedom’ from public scrutiny means sneaking off to the entertainment capital of the world (via Commonwealth Canada – crafty!), and inking a multimillion-dollar deal with Netflix to show up the sterling qualities of the man which lay behind the momentary self-pitying outbursts – ‘I’m just a bloody amoeba!’ – and the grating quasi-racist greetings. Born in exile on a kitchen table and a refugee at the age of 18 months, there were no open arms of Oprah waiting to welcome him to a strange land; manipulated by his wily uncle Mountbatten into a dynastic marriage he gave up his career, his religion and his name in order to devote his life to walking two steps behind his wife. Somehow, they made it work beautifully.

Part of the reason we feel respect for the queen, no matter what our political beliefs, is that she never wanted the position which a trick of fate landed her with – but having accepted the role, proceeded to fulfil it much more admirably than any monarch raised with the job in mind. We can easily believe the stories of how much she is said to have enjoyed her brief civilian life as a navy wife in Malta, looking after her two young children and her dashing husband, until the sceptre of Damocles which hung over her head dropped irretrievably into her hand.

We can only imagine how much sorrow she must now feel. But it will remain purely in our imaginations, because the queen will never complain, knowing as she does that if the under-examined life is not worth living, equally the over-examined life becomes half a life, once the world has finished picking the bones of it on primetime TV.
Can see Markle desperately googling 'Hyacinth Bucket' and promptly losing her shite and firing off a dozen increasingly unhinged emails to Sunshine Sachs demanding an escalation in the propaganda wars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Digital spy , chat forumslike here , I left last year as I was getting attacked by someone relentlessly ( please forgive my spelling I know is is terrible )
Yah. If you post anything remotely not worshipping smeggy and hawwy or show anything but deep joy at the idea of women being forced to share one of the few man free spaces they still have (Women's Toilets) with men who self identify as weemin then you get piled on and harassed. The loonies on there love banging the report button.
It's been a tit hole for years and has now down sized due to being repetitively boring and moderated by fuckwits who think that having control of the ban hammer gives them super hero powers and the right to talk to you like tit.

But that's off topic. OOH, I have another image dot dot dot BRB.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Right - who had a wee sneaky smile when the photo of the Queen, Prince Phillip and the great grandchildren was published 😀😀😀

What a gorgeous photo.

And it highlighted how thick ginge and cringe are. If it had been me, I would have made sure I 'suffered' a couple of holidays at Balmoral and Sandringham and got plenty of photos with the old dears for this very moment.

Instead this pair of numpties flounced off at the first opportunity. So all they have is that one photo with them and Dora.

I initially thought that she'd never return to the UK but having seen these photos, I defo think they'll be angling for a Balmoral invite 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I initially thought that she'd never return to the UK but having seen these photos, I defo think they'll be angling for a Balmoral invite 🙄🙄🙄
I hear Balmoral in January is lovely, shame that HM and the family will be elsewhere at the time the invite is for. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just waiting for the people who say Meghan is being slut shamed to start telling us her yacht girl days was real work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right - who had a wee sneaky smile when the photo of the Queen, Prince Phillip and the great grandchildren was published 😀😀😀

What a gorgeous photo.

And it highlighted how thick ginge and cringe are. If it had been me, I would have made sure I 'suffered' a couple of holidays at Balmoral and Sandringham and got plenty of photos with the old dears for this very moment.

Instead this pair of numpties flounced off at the first opportunity. So all they have is that one photo with them and Dora.

I've thought about that. I reckon we'll hear "oh they wanted to go up but Meghan was too ill to travel" (but not to go to the south of France). "Meghan is so sad that they didn't release one with Archie as well but she hopes to spend some time with HMTQ in Balmoral in the future - they're really close you know!".

They could have spent a few days up there with them but other things were more important. Hell, actually spending time there might have helped get Granny to agree to their flounce and also pay for their security privately or whatever. Rather than stamping their feet and thinking if they announced it she'd agree to anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This the one that really grinds my gears:

“I don't want to sound dismissive: it was a difficult week on the eve of the wedding, she was upset about something, but she admitted that she was wrong and apologized. She did what I would have done if I had offended someone, "

What YOUUUU would have done? Who cares what YOU would have done?!! Who are YOUUUU!!!!
It's more typical to say "what anyone would have done", no? What a fugly creature.
She was also implying that the reason Kate was upset was because of the cheating rumour that meggy started. Hoping to stir that tit pot up again.

"She who stirs the tit pot should be made to lick the spoon"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Digital spy , chat forumslike here , I left last year as I was getting attacked by someone relentlessly ( please forgive my spelling I know is is terrible )
Shudders ..... I remember being attacked on there too, no criticism of the Harkles was allowed 😪
Still Tattle is much more fun 😁
I've turned my fluffy butt on it forever now!

Polish_20210414_224345749.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What? :LOL: That's the clutching grabbing claws of a woman who has been hauling herself up the penis ladder for 20 years.
Ha ha it's just that the hands seem large or yes it most probably is her she needs large mitts for the amount of stirring she does

Reactions: 8
She was also implying that the reason Kate was upset was because of the cheating rumour that meggy started. Hoping to stir that tit pot up again.

"She who stirs the tit pot should be made to lick the spoon"
Is it true that Meghan tried to make a pass at William (which was obviously rejected) and that was why she started that rumour about him having an affair with Rose? I've never seen her look at Harry the way she sometimes looks at William.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Slightly off topic but why is it when I look at the profile for some tattlers it says “this member limits what others can see”??

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen anyone “piling on” posters re H&M on DS. Not saying it hasn’t happened but, despite what you seem to think, I have not been “super supportive” and didn’t post about them that often and my posts were generally about the fact that I thought they were handling their PR disastrously. I also felt Piers Morgan was letting his personal issue with Meghan lead him to sounding like he was bizarrely obsessed with her.

If people want to believe Archie is a doll they are entitled to and I’m entitled to say I find that ridiculous. If they want to call me a Sugar Nut, that’s fine with me.

To be honest I find the whole adversarial nature of the H&M issue silly with people calling each other names and getting enraged about people none of us know.

You seem to have a particular issue with me. I honestly don’t know why. Maybe we clashed on DS or something. I don’t know because I don’t know who you are as you must have had a different name on there. Anyway yes, let’s agree to disagree.I have no desire to enter into a personal spat with anyone and I’m not going to. I’m just here to contribute to discussions I find interesting. I don’t expect people to always agree with me but neither will I be pressurised into not saying what I think because some people might not like it. Discussion isn’t about everyone agreeing with each other.
Re. your comment about Piers "letting his personal issues with Meghan lead to him sounding like he was bizzarely obsessed with her", he was right that Meg and Harry lied their way through the Oprah interview to smear the RF. Piers did well to expose them and call them out.
Should he have kept quiet and let Alex Beresford etc. shut down all criticism of the Markles on the grounds that Meg is a WOC, like the rest of them in the TV studio wanted?
I was just curious that you picked up on the (to me) unimportant point about Piers's personal issue with Meghan, given that his "obsession" revealed the truth and we should all be glad that it did.
I'm a tinfoil hatter. There are many who think Archie is real and that's fine as we agree to differ.
If you've been posting on Megbot sites that "they've handled their PR disastrously" I'm surprised you're in one piece as they are vicious. You're either a slave or dead.
The nature of this thread is "adversarial" because an institution important to the majority of Britons is being attacked, and yes we do get enraged but it's nearly always good-humoured here + a great source of information. I've not seen anyone discouraged from posting their views whether people agree with them or not. There have briefly been a few sugars but they go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.