Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The royal family were always well aware of SSS with Harry and Andrew for that matter. There used to be a lot of articles about it when he was growing up and being caught smoking weed and the Nazi uniform etc.

When Harry *seemed* to be doing well in the army there was talk that PC would be happy if Harry decided to become a career officer and not a full time working royal. Of course that went out when he pitched a fit about having to do a desk job.

Harry was given opportunities to make his own mark and he and Meghan were given a lot of prestigious patronages and jobs that ensured that though they weren't equal to William and Kate, that they would have their own sphere and they weren't exactly relegated to opening primary school sports halls in Grimsby.

But that wasn't enough for them and couldn't mask the fact that he was never going to get the top job unless something tragic happened to his brother's family. And he wouldn't have wanted it anyway - something he made clear before he met Meghan. He just wanted, as he still does, all the perks of senior royalty combined with being able to do whatever he wants. It's not like he's the only one in the family that has had to deal with that. Almost all of them have and they've managed to do meaningful work and personal lives without "having" to tell the world "their truth".

Meghan just seemed to think she was going to be her idol Diana and didn't realise that she was the Fergie in that situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m going to add my little bit. I’m not remotely interested in who was who on DS. This is Tattle and everyone is a ‘what Freda says’ until they prove otherwise. Which they normally do 💅🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Therefore it was a hidden message?
Yes.
Unexpected for Markle that put the same pom cap on Archie like Harry's when they landed in Africa, the Desmond Tutu outfit being merched by IRC H&M, Archie blanket origins instantly pointed out by friends as "sustainable" and then suddenly just a book and a baby in a wet diaper.
So the book seemed relevant.
Edit:
What is DS? I'm new here.

Reactions: 6
No offence to Harry, but in what world did he think that he would make a good King? I sympathise with him a little bit, but it would make more sense for him to feel that way if he was on par with William. Unfortunately I do feel that Diana went over the top with spoiling him. How she thought it was a good idea to send him to Eton, I honestly don't know. And I guess the same could be said for Andrew since he's the Queen's favourite apparently. If anything, you'd think Harry would be okay with his position because it's less responsibility.
Can anyone anywhere on the planet see hazza taking advice? The first ones out the door clutching their p45's ( for our american pals, that's a form not a cheap version of a Colt 45) after the coronation would be all the men in grey suits. Then the palace would be party central with no boundaries.
Jesus, the very thought terrifies me.:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Brilliant timing and a wonderful photo....
I think it is VERY telling that the photos of the various grandchildren etc released today include Catherine too. There is a lovely photo of PP with Harry, but no M in sight anywhere.

I'm bleeping sick to death of some posters blaming Diana for all of Harry's cuntish ways. She's been dead for 25 years, twice the age that Harry was when she died. How is it her fault that he was overindulged and spoilt after the age of twelve. He did have another parent, Grandparents and other family members, there is a collective responsibility for how Harry has turned out and I don't think that the result can purely blamed on Diana.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can anyone anywhere on the planet see hazza taking advice? The first ones out the door clutching their p45's ( for our american pals, that's a form not a cheap version of a Colt 45) after the coronation would be all the men in grey suits. Then the palace would be party central with no boundaries.
Jesus, the very thought terrifies me.:eek:
Thinking of that scares me too. I think most of us would rather have the monarchy abolished than have Harry as King.

He doesn't take advice because he knows best apparently :rolleyes:, even though his friends and brother warned him about the woman he ended up marrying.

Reactions: 24
I really dont understand how someone could look at that photo and declare it racist? I mean, Archie wasnt even THERE...

I dont think Charlotte is being naughty in that photo, she's looking at her mummy?
In fairness looking at that persons twitter account, they spew bile constantly at anything and anyone with virtually every tweet having the c word thrown in extra effect. Oh and apparently everyone is a racist too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The royal family were always well aware of SSS with Harry and Andrew for that matter. There used to be a lot of articles about it when he was growing up and being caught smoking weed and the Nazi uniform etc.

When Harry *seemed* to be doing well in the army there was talk that PC would be happy if Harry decided to become a career officer and not a full time working royal. Of course that went out when he pitched a fit about having to do a desk job.

Harry was given opportunities to make his own mark and he and Meghan were given a lot of prestigious patronages and jobs that ensured that though they weren't equal to William and Kate, that they would have their own sphere and they weren't exactly relegated to opening primary school sports halls in Grimsby.

But that wasn't enough for them and couldn't mask the fact that he was never going to get the top job unless something tragic happened to his brother's family. And he wouldn't have wanted it anyway - something he made clear before he met Meghan. He just wanted, as he still does, all the perks of senior royalty combined with being able to do whatever he wants. It's not like he's the only one in the family that has had to deal with that. Almost all of them have and they've managed to do meaningful work and personal lives without "having" to tell the world "their truth".

Meghan just seemed to think she was going to be her idol Diana and didn't realise that she was the Fergie in that situation.
Meghan seemed to think that she was going to be allowed to dictate what she did and said. The RF doesn’t work like that. Everything has to be approved and adhere to protocol and members have to be very circumspect in expressing opinions. In short Megan’s role as wife to “the spare” was essentially to do what she was told and take her place in the hierarchy behind The Queen, Prince Philip, Charles and Camilla and William and Kate. I don’t know what Harry had told her or what she thought would be possible but the reality of the situation seemed to come as a complete shock to her. And instead of explaining that this is how things are, Harry decided that the two of them were going to change the way the Monarchy operated. That of course was never going to work. The Firm has being seeing off threats to the way it does business for centuries. So when H&M issued their demands, the Firm basically said eff off. So they did. And now they most likely regret it.

Reactions: 34
Its great you can see that the children have a lovely relationship with them both as they all look so happy and relaxed.
All the great grandkids must have a great time when they're all together at Balmoral during the summer and Sandringham at Christmas. That's another thing poor Archie has missed out on and he will never have the close relationship with his cousins who all seem to get on well.

• Heart
The Queen and Louis omg that made me cry.
It’s so lovely of these memories the Great grandkids will have when they older.
lovely photo and after the last recent one on here she will be doing a full head spin and she cannot even counter this especially as Kate took it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In fairness looking at that persons twitter account, they spew bile constantly at anything and anyone with virtually every tweet having the c word thrown in extra effect. Oh and apparently everyone is a racist too.
I quite like the c word🤭 Not that anyone would notice. Sometimes no other word will do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.