Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is only my 2nd post but I wanted to say that I don’t really care what words Harry decided to string together for his tribute to PP. His decision to do that completely unconscionable interview at a time when his grandfather was in hospital displayed such a lack of empathy and understanding and care that it makes no difference whatsoever. Anyone who has lived through the last weeks of a loved ones life will understand how incredibly difficult it is, when the days are filled with confusing and conflicting medical information, and people calling you for updates, and your sleep is totally disturbed, and you know the end is near but you can’t prepare for or anticipate it and you don’t know if you should pray for the end or for a few more weeks. It is agony, and into all that H and M inserted themselves and their poisonous narrative and created terrible anxiety on top of what the RF was already suffering. I am probably too close to this situation but I can’t help thinking that they are both vile, and that includes Harry, even if he is under her thumb. Terrible, terrible people.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 112
The info can be read on this Quora discussion. The person who asked the question (Grace Harper) has gathered evidence from 9-10 different people who have been bullied by MM. People in the U.K., AUS, and SA have been in contact with her. She is collating the evidence she has and is wondering where best to send it. People have suggested the U.K. press, Piers M, and the legal firm that is carrying out the bullying investigations on behalf of the RF.

I just left a message for them

"Hi - I would keep lots of copies and send them to trusted people not involved with this to keep for safekeeping then send everything you have to all media in all countries, the police in Australia and UK, to Prince William’s team and the palace, all royal correspondents, legal teams of those that she is suing, governments in Australia and Commonwealth and UK. Just go the full hog and leave no stone unturned. The copies are to protect yourself from people changing things etc or trying to steal and claim they never happened… "

Probably won't see it but that information we need it to get out into the public!

Reactions: 24
Lots of history still to be written, but I suspect it will scarcely warrant a mention even 30 years from now. They'll be divorced - that's just a matter of time as far as I'm concerned - and then William will be on the throne and Harry will be off to the side (and Meghan completely off the radar, in the UK at least, of course she might well be able to spin something out of it in the US, but for how long?) - much like Andy and Fergie now - as the public concentrates on the new Prince-and-Princesses-about-town in George, Charlotte and Louis (and who knows, maybe even Archie and the new one), their partners and potential offspring.
Can you imagine in the future her tantrums when her own children get more press than she does, poor things :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Life must be exhausting for the Snarkles, trying to remember what they said to who when, and who they want to keep in with (clue: the ones with the ££$£), when the latest baby is due, is it a girl or a boy, which relly is or isnt racist in the UK, which relly in the US is any possible use to them etc etc etc.

I'd be lying down in a darkened room if I was Smegzy.

• Haha
I absolutely adore that picture. Even though people bang on about poor George,Charlotte and Louis never knowing their doll cousins, it shows they're not the ones missing out as there's a lovely close bond with all the family except the ones who wanted to separate themselves. I also love the graze on George's knee. Shows that despite his daunting future, he's being brought up as a normal little boy who's encouraged to get up to mischief. Didn't I read somewhere that Merkin claimed she didn't want Farchie to mix with the Cambridge children as they were being brought up feral? As if!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I just left a message for them

"Hi - I would keep lots of copies and send them to trusted people not involved with this to keep for safekeeping then send everything you have to all media in all countries, the police in Australia and UK, to Prince William’s team and the palace, all royal correspondents, legal teams of those that she is suing, governments in Australia and Commonwealth and UK. Just go the full hog and leave no stone unturned. The copies are to protect yourself from people changing things etc or trying to steal and claim they never happened… "

Probably won't see it but that information we need it to get out into the public!
Brilliant response! I am sure the author will see what you have written. She produces articles and answers questions on Quora several times a week and has done some very extensive digging into the Harkles‘ situation for a long time. She managed to access Doria’s criminal records on US database and prepared an article about her dodgy history for Quora. Unsurprisingly, this article has since been deleted but she has kept all the info she has unearthed. I hope she responds to you and follows your advice! I shall go and have another look at that page and keep my eye on it for any updates.

PS, the author you responded to, Grace Harper, also believes the moon bump theory and has some info about that.

• Wow
  • Heart
I absolutely adore that picture. Even though people bang on about poor George,Charlotte and Louis never knowing their doll cousins, it shows they're not the ones missing out as there's a lovely close bond with all the family except the ones who wanted to separate themselves. I also love the graze on George's knee. Shows that despite his daunting future, he's being brought up as a normal little boy who's encouraged to get up to mischief. Didn't I read somewhere that Merkin claimed she didn't want Farchie to mix with the Cambridge children as they were being brought up feral? As if!!!!
Lovely photo. Poor George though, no wonder he’s standing up so straight. Those shorts are too tight to sit down in. 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, she did claim that, all because they had no shoes on in the pictures of Catherine's garden she created at the flower show.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yes, she did claim that, all because they had no shoes on in the pictures of Catherine's garden she created at the flower show.
Compared to a video of their "son" distributed globally in a dirty vest with a full nappy

Lovely photo. Poor George though, no wonder he’s standing up so straight. Those shorts are too tight to sit down in. 😀.
I do feel for some of the outfits he has to wear. I bet he's secretly dying for a nike tracksuit and converse

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The thing with the photo of the grandchildren (it’s stunning) but I just don’t see how there was many opportunities for a picture including Archie could have been taken. He left the country with his parents when he was only a matter of months old.

They are also denying Archie the opportunity for family photos.

I’m not even going into the logic of complaints that he didn’t appear in a 2018 photo...there is none!

Compared to a video of their "son" distributed globally in a dirty vest with a full nappy

I do feel for some of the outfits he has to wear. I bet he's secretly dying for a nike tracksuit and converse
Of course, do as I say not as I do is Meghanzoids motto.

Reactions: 10
I'm still catching up but I am not reading anything into the BBQ comments. Philip seemed like a family man as well as being Royal. The Greeks are big on family & BBQ's, I know, I was married to one.Ex FIL was terrible, he'd regularly take his eye off the sausages and I'd have to rescue them while he was too busy claiming his was the best BBQ we'd ever have. Funny days.
I think Bojo mentioned it somewhere as well, maybe in the Parliament tributes, that Philip had designed a sausage turning machine with compartments for sauces that Prime Ministers invited to Balmoral had enjoyed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.