Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, blah blah.

So grateful that so many people can see through Meghan Markle's bullshit! Like you guys say, the silent majority always wins, and more people I know that were on Harry & Meghan's side following the interview have now turned on them following Prince Philip's death.

Reactions: 43
I asked this question previously, but didn't see an answer from anyone.

Can Andrew legitimately wear a uniform of the rank he was when he retired - Commodore (I think)?
My understanding is that in the forces it is "not the done thing" to wear military garb if your rank is not active, so retired servicemen and women wear medals over suits at these sort of things.

Reactions: 19
Just leaving this here...
Diana was tricked into that photo, and absolutely horrified. Diana was a 19 year old nursery assistant and Megain an almost 40 year old who has been round the block a few times. Just sayin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
That picture taken before Diana joined the firm and was working as a nanny. She was mortified about it and didn't make the same mistake again!
I know! I was just implying that we know how much notaDOS likes to cosplay. She would have known how that dress photographed (Megan, I mean).

ETA - nothing against Diana here!
ETA2 - going to report last message as I can't edit and I think my point was massively misunderstood. No slut shaming for either lady, no intent meant other than a cosplay joke. I was responding to the picture, not the comment by the pp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The slut-shaming on here makes me cringe so much. Before I came on here, I hadn't heard words like "slapper" in a good 30 years. I thought the West had moved past all that.
Oddly, nobody ever seems to take issue with how many people Harry has slept with.
But you don't find the expression 'slut shaming' cringeworthy? Funny that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I asked this question previously, but didn't see an answer from anyone.

Can Andrew legitimately wear a uniform of the rank he was when he retired - Commodore (I think)?
No, if he's retired he has to wear a suit and his medals - same for everyone

ETA, from squaddie to 1st Sea Lord!

Reactions: 12
The slut-shaming on here makes me cringe so much. Before I came on here, I hadn't heard words like "slapper" in a good 30 years. I thought the West had moved past all that.
Oddly, nobody ever seems to take issue with how many people Harry has slept with.
Most of us think that JCMH is equally even not more guilty than hen. I didn't see much discussion of her previous relationships and slut shamming, only in the light of her character, which you must admit is questionable because her M.O.
Also MM pulls my chain every time she says she's feminist. She's not.
I also don't like woman who doesn't know how to dress for occasion, even when you have all the help you need, so they look like a representative of red light alley in formal occasions (I personally prefer tasteful edgy style, so not MM not Kate, more Letizia).

And I think that most people on this thread reacts to her devaluating our internal moral values and her preaching, among other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Baffled by the Andrew wanting to attend as a full Admiral story. He doesn't hold that rank. He's an honorary Vice-admiral so that's his uniform. Or was he actually promoted to full Admiral and they've been keeping it quiet? There was a story that he'd offered to defer his full Admiral promotion on his 60th birthday. Maybe his 'offer' was as far as it went, and he got his promotion. Awkward.

Harry doesn't hold an honorary rank for very good reasons (like being an all-round traitorous twunt) and if he isn't in a plain suit, people will get genuinely angry.

He's in Nottingham Cottage, isn't he? The Sun were right and the Frogmore stuff is Harkle PR trying to pretend they still have a Royal residence....
I think it is MM pr and she is 1) tit stirring and 2) either didn't do her research properly or is dohbling down on her tit stirring

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you help me understand your definition of slut shaming please ?

No-one is attacking MM for getting her sexy time on - the criticism she gets here is for using sex to manipulate others and / or to gain advantage over them - not because she likes to knock boots for the hell of it.

As I understand it, Harry is a recreational shagger and nothing more than that - any hole is goal etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Most of us think that JCMH is equally even not more guilty than hen. I didn't see much discussion of her previous relationships and slut shamming, only in the light of her character, which you must admit is questionable because her M.O.
Also MM pulls my chain every time she says she's feminist. She's not.
I also don't like woman who doesn't know how to dress for occasion, even when you have all the help you need, so they look like a representative of red light alley in formal occasions (I personally prefer tasteful edgy style, so not MM not Kate, more Letizia).

And I think that most people on this thread reacts to her devaluating our internal moral values and her preaching, among other things.
The issues isn't that she isn't a virgin.... the issue is the penis ladder plus feminism claims plus cv "enhancements"/career claims. Sleeping your way to the top is not a good look. But neither is using your princely position to bed girls and you can look at many many posts where we call him out for his "so you wanna duck a prince" pick up line/witty repartee. One is abuse of power. The other is abuse of minge. Neither wins anything for meritocratic reasons except the criticism levelled at them equally

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly this , is there no level MM will not stoop to . Drip feeding this bullshit via the vile little weasel Scobie is becoming absurd , she clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous it looks .
Does Scobie really think he’s a royal press officer 🤔
Even in the week of Prince Philip's funeral Noballs and Smeg are leaking lies about the Royal Family and The Queen. At the same time they offer to forgive and move on. If this was genuine they would call off their sugars and PlastiScrote, but they won't because they have an agenda and no boundaries.
They want money, prestige, and titles. They think these are theirs by right and can be extorted from the RF by blackmail. These are the very things they had but threw away and ruined. Now they've messed up they want them back and expect the RF to sort it out and pander to them. The concept of earning anything or working hard is foreign to them and this is why they can't stick with anything even military commitments. They will always be a liability now they have so thoroughly discredited themselves. However it looks, I think that Noballs is there with a beggjng bowl and threats.
William won't want his wife to become involved whatever the headlines say. He had Smeg sussed from day one and will not let Catherine be Markled which is what would happen if she tried to mend what cannot be mended.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
View attachment 528885

I've just come across this 😳 how was she allowed to go out looking like the town tart?
I think that was her trying to emulate Diana's see through skirt photo

Although, in fairness, if you do a quick search you do find a couple of Catherine as well. The photographers are good at getting strong backlit photos for this effect

However, that skirt is definitely very see through, no need for backlighting. Was determined to get the Diana comparison there imo.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Diana was only 19 years old and not even a member of the RF when that photo was taken!
She was also at work that day and had no idea that her picture was going to be taken, so I think its fair that any comparisons with Duchess Dick are unwarranted

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Markle skirt isn't because of backlighting, like PP said, it's probably the way she treated her staff that nobody wanted to tell her.
She knows best, regardless if merching and tags on, coat sewn together, or simply looking like she ironed her clothes with a frying pan.

Even before Harry, leaving aside her Suits stylist, she either is a wrinkled mess, or rocks stains on her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Plus, we have Diana’s statue unveiling to look forward to on 1 July. Will Hazza come back for that? Seeing as the new baby is being delivered around that time, they might have the perfect excuse not to bother. Smeggy definitely won’t show up, that is a cert.

Isn’t it funny how things can change so dramatically over a couple of weeks? Immediately after the Oprah Whinefest, many of us were feeling outraged and worried that the whole world was going to turn on the U.K. and the RF for being heartless racists. Slowly, each of the lies and bold accusations have been debunked and the tables have been turned. The gruesome twosome are no longer seen as brave heroes for speaking out. They are now being viewed as pathetic liars. Since the passing of Prince Philp, their reputations have gone further down the pan, especially since we now know that they did that Oprah interview knowing that P P was on his deathbed.

I hope the pair of them are kicking themselves right now and realising what a pig‘s ear they have made of Finding Freedom! I just hope that, after the baby has been delivered, the press start releasing all the juicy stuff we have been talking about on here for ages. Can you imagine what these threads will be like if / when the moon bump saga is revealed? 😮😮😮😮😮 It will be glorious!
I'm praying they don't turn up as a family of four with full media spotlight given to the children.

There's an air of desperation around them at the moment and I think they may use the children as pawns to get a foot back in the door.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.