Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I'm glad that people are finally calling out on her toxic behaviour. All this week there's been a Meghan Markle headline and every day something new is coming out - be it from 'regrets' of the Oprah interview or saying she will forgive the RF. It's so distateful, I wish the media could silence Meghan because frankly a lot of us are fed up of her opinions or voice and would rather just respect the death of PP.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
request to remove by user.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m getting annoyed with American media outlets, saying Harry had met August 😂, unless he’s isolating with Eugenie then i understand that make sense.

Seriously they need to piss of with their ‘Fake News’.

The British people ain’t gonna fall for that especially when he’s gotta isolate like everyone else 😒😒.

Reactions: 24
I think he was well know for liking beer and barbecues. I don't read anything into that at all
I don't either - remember most of the family would have been in Balmoral over the summer holidays at some point each year and it was probably the most time they spent with other members of their family.

Barbecues and beer is probably a strong memory for them to associate with the annual period of time where they could just be a family, not on duty, not on best behaviour and not in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the rumour about Orca not taking MM's calls anymore are true. She may have been told about about M and the moon bump, and feels like an absolute chump and knows when this comes out she could look really stupid. I bet she's re watched the debacle and thinks, it was an actual tit show and how "un authentic" and insincere M is especially in the coop. And as for H well quite honestly he is a premier cru tosspot and showed himself up as such.

Also, Gayle making that sickening query with her side kick on her news show, about whether or not PP died of natural causes i.e. not as a result of the shock of the devastating attack on the RF and HMTQ i. She was trying to underscore the point to help her pal Porka that PP didn't die as a result of the interview. Honestly, can you really stoop that low? Well yes, it seems you can :sick:

let's hope those two overinflated ego woke warriors have truly been markled ,the fat one sitting on her piles of wonga like a cock on a dungheap seriously needs taking down a peg or two and the King y mouthpiece being made to Look as thick and stupid as she already is. She devil will be ostracized if she has upset these two harpies. Am I sorry? Not a bit they all deserve whatever is coming to them and more. They have both been played for fools and are just waking up to it. Lovely!!😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon Blair didn’t get a K because he decommissioned Brenda’s beloved royal yacht as part of Labour’s cost cutting pledges.
Maybe, but there might be more to it:

Blair shattered ego, is documented in his books. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree. I really cannot accept that this is purely a family matter any more. Harry and Meghan have insulted and undermined not only the Royal Family but also the people of the UK and Commonwealth and the values that define us. The views of the British people, many of whom do not accept that the nasty pair are fit to represent our monarchy in any capacity or trust them as far as we could throw them, must be taken into account. If we are ignored, I believe the repercussions will be very damaging indeed.

Agreed, the RF are here by public opinion and they must regard how people feel, if they are given any concessions i really believe it will be goodbye to the Monarchy

Reactions: 20
This set me off

I am sorta torn on Eugenie's post...Whose side is she on? Is she trying to throw shade at Hazzo? or is she supporting his word salad? My tear glands are confused whether to be activated for a downpour or remain stagnant..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When will the independent firm shed some light on smeggy abusing the palace staff investigation? May? June?

Ok so thinking now at her ridiculous statement about forgiving the family? What is she supposedly forgiving them for?
In the interview -
I thought it was the HR people in the palace who wouldn't help her when's she felt suicidal.
I thought it was the press who were soo racist.
I thought earlier (Harrys farewell speech) it was the British public that were racists.
I thought it was staff or whoever that didn't teach her how to be a duchess.
What do the family need to apologise for??
i'm assuming for cutting them off and leaving them "poor" with millions in the bank. She is always the victim.

With hindsight, does anyone else think that Lady C was given permission to release the 'Princess Anne said Megz was unsuitable' news to clear that out of the way before Prince Philip passed?

Lady C is repeating that the RF view is that MM is unhinged, detached from reality and unreliable. That paves the way for any of her future accusations to be treated as suspect, doesn't it?
I always thought that Lady C is part of the palace's PR machine. Maybe not directly but to some extent. She can say many things that reporters and the palace can't or won't. I like her on 2x speed regardless. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Harry is a lot closer to Eugenie, as for William he’s more closer to Zara ( I think Zara is Prince George’s godmother).

I am sorta torn on Eugenie's post...Whose side is she on? Is she trying to throw shade at Hazzo? or is she supporting his word salad? My tear glands are confused whether to be activated for a downpour or remain stagnant..

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine M glued to the TV on Saturday watching Kate like a hawk. She will be fuming she is not part of it, knowing its being shown globally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed that the press are referring to her only as Meghan Markle , not Meghan The Duchess of Sussex? The titles are not being used by UK press at least. Also, all the PR going out about suits and uniforms, Meghan is desperate that H doesn't look like he's "out" of RF by not having a colourful uniform as this could affect his selling his status to the silicon start ups and other woke companions mad enough to employ him. All in all, I think things have gone down the pan for them really fast what with the back peddling of the Orca carnage.

I also think that once the "stork" has delivered the baby, give it a few weeks and the press will have a field day with all the stuff being help back in respect for PP and HMTQ during this time, AND we have the ANL appeal coming down the line, also on hold I presume. AND the palace staff bullying saga which hasn't even got started yet! I think with all this to come, MM thinks its better to be in the RF, OH MY bucks up folks , it just keeps on giving doesn't it?

ETA The Piers legal battle that she's rumbling about. Oh! how busy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m getting annoyed with American media outlets, saying Harry had met August 😂, unless he’s isolating with Eugenie then i understand that make sense.

Seriously they need to piss of with their ‘Fake News’.

The British people ain’t gonna fall for that especially when he’s gotta isolate like everyone else 😒😒.
e
igiveup good post and I agree with you, they must think we are as shallow and thick as they are talk about press the panic button ,they have all ballsed up and have got tit on their faces. Pathetic lot of wankers especially with the silence within RF it must be driving them apeshit wonder what tomorrow's installment will read??

Reactions: 15
His g
I think he was well know for liking beer and barbecues. I don't read anything into that at all
His grandchildren obviously have happy memories. This whole urban dictionary for everything is becoming a bit Megspiracy.
I don’t think Eugenie would join in with their games

Reactions: 32
Omg yes I completely agree she will have Oprah and Gayle around with that stupid mate of hers who appeared on This morning.

I can just imagine M glued to the TV on Saturday watching Kate like a hawk. She will be fuming she is not part of it, knowing its being shown globally.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that the press are referring to her only as Meghan Markle , not Meghan The Duchess of Sussex? The titles are not being used by UK press at least. Also, all the PR going out about suits and uniforms, Meghan is desperate that H doesn't look like he's "out" of RF by not having a colourful uniform as this could affect his selling his status to the silicon start ups and other woke companions mad enough to employ him. All in all, I think things have gone down the pan for them really fast what with the back peddling of the Orca carnage.

I also think that once the "stork" has delivered the baby, give it a few weeks and the press will have a field day with all the stuff being help back in respect for PP and HMTQ during this time, AND we have the ANL appeal coming down the line, also on hold I presume. AND the palace staff bullying saga which hasn't even got started yet! I think with all this to come, MM thinks its better to be in the RF, OH MY bucks up folks , it just keeps on giving doesn't it?

ETA The Piers legal battle that she's rumbling about. Oh! how busy she is.
Great post Audrey Ann as you say buckle up we are going have some real fun on Tattler, can't wait😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or like Monica Bellucci in Spectre...😄 (nothing against this one, a beautiful woman, just remembered the look!)

View attachment 528382
Yikes! Is this Scrotie Scumbag in drag? The eyebrows are the same and the botoxed lips! And the nose and eyes! Scrotie rehearsing in mourning clothes ready to gatecrash Prince Philip's funeral?

Oh piss off you bullshiting bleep! You absolutely liar!!
Why are people sceptical about this Reuters rock-solid post? Her Majesty The Queen obvs couldn't contact HRH The Douche of Suxx directly so has made known via Christopher Geidt and People Magazine in California her understanding of the difficult situation that the Douche is in, i.e.being a toxic geriatric fraud unable to travel as a) not wanted and b) afraid of moonbump exposure when frisked for wires. The Douche and HMTQ are besties and facetime daily, and dear Smeg has been a source of great comfort in these sad time as she shared a special bond with Prince Philip. She was the daughter he never had.
He also had a lifelong unshakeable bond with Inmate Doritto, both outsiders struggling against The bullying Firm. Similarly Farchy will remember Uncle Philip and he will live in his heart as he remembers the carriage-rides that he and Grandfher Philip enjoyed round Windsor Grand Park and Balmoral North.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I believe that Harry will have little contact with members of the BRF outside the funeral. Staff will contact him to tell him what to wear and what the arrangements will be, he will come at the time he is being told to the place he is being told, say hello to everyone who is there and then go when it is over and then fly back to the US.

That's it.
I don't think anyone will talk to him about the interview or anything else.
I think you're right. TRF and TQ will want to focus on PP and not on JCMH. Kill him with kindness but no secrets and send him on his way.

Reactions: 27
I was just watching HG Tudors latest ( I love the added humour with Cluck Norris and Egg Sheeran and David Cluckham) but when he started my 18 year old daughter walked past and stopped in dead shock with an explanation of "for What!?" When she heard Meghan is ready to forgive the Royal Family. And she honestly couldnt care less.

If Lady C is right and the Oprah interview caused strife between Harry and Meghan then there is a good chance Meghans inability to keep her mouth shut at the moment may be a massive crack in her control of him. She is being a terrible wife at the moment. I could never do that to my husband. She clearly has no heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.