Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks they want to get back into the RF ? There schemes haven't worked, they want their kids to have titles and they want the children in the line of succession. They tried to blackmail/veiled threats, the nasty interview to see if they could get some leverage and start a negotiation with the RF and all this has failed. They are very vulnerable and now realise how good it could have been if they'd stayed put.

Dear God, I hope neither of them ever comes back. Please do not let them back in RF... Forgive if you must but NEVER Forget what the bastards did .
No it’s not just you. I fully believe it also. All of these pathetic backtracking bs puff pr pieces can only mean that to me anyway.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if there’s been legal talk thrown around, I’m on another forum and a few posts over there have been deleted.

We need some of that Australian straight talking on a daily basis , what a man!
Ohhh Alan Jones isn’t the nicest of men, he’s just like Piers with none of his charm.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No it’s not just you. I fully believe it also. All of these pathetic backtracking bs puff pr pieces can only mean that to me anyway.
I think Carole Middleton's March 4th announcement that she was halting all PR (including the photoshoot for a Good Housekeeping spread that was planned out of respect for an ailing PP (it was early days of his hospital stay and before the interview)) set the stage for the horrific optics of H&M going ahead with the interview and while PP was still alive, that wasn't clear to them (although clear to everyone else on the planet... especially with the defiant PR statements of "nothing will stop us" which later was replaced with "if he had passed we would have postponed the airing of the interview " which has been changed yet again). They are the king and kween of revisionist history.
Burberry has announced that they are postponing their digital runway show ( that I think was scheduled for the 14th) out of respect for PP and RF.
What pap call do we think she is planning:
1) JFKjr Farchie cosplay in front of a home made PP altar?
2) a visit to the LA british consulate with a bouquet of flowers from her garden (please have the dude at the door shut the door in her face after refusing the flowers and refusing entry)
3) a visit to the local Episcopalian church to do a cosplay AoC ceremony?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Carole Middleton's March 4th announcement that she was halting all PR including the photoshoot for a Good Housekeeping spread that was planned out of respect for an ailing PP (it was early days kf his hospital stay and before the interview) set the stage for the horrific optics of H&M going ahead with the interview and while PP was still alive, that wasn't clear to them (although clear to everyone else on the planet... especially with the defiant PR statements of "nothing will stop us" which later was replaces with "if he had passed we would have postponed the airing of the interview " which has been changed yet again). They are the king and kween of revisionist history.
Burberry has announced that they are postponing their digital runway show ( that I think was scheduled for the 14th) out of respect for PP and RF.
What pap call do we think she is planning:
1) JFKjr Farchie cosplay in front of a home made PP altar?
2) a visit to the LA british consulate with a bouquet of flowers from her garden (please have the dude at the door shut the door in her face after refusing the flowers and refusing entry)
3) a visit to the local Episcopalian church to do a cosplay AoC ceremony?
Surely Farchie has already flown in as he's holding the ceremony?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whilst I think they clearly want in on a global event and Harry may have his own private regrets, he’s married a runaway train. She has seen inside the RF, seen that it’s more drizzle and aching cheeks and boring conversations than tiaras, celebrities and champagne. For her, Hollyweird has been a lifelong dream. I don’t believe she’ll ever give that up. Even though they’ve ballsed up everything they’ve touched so far, I don’t believe there will be any requests to return from them, and the RF would be giving a flat no even if they did.

Maybe in 20 years time, after the divorce is old old news and Harry has done penance working with elephants in Botswana for 15 years, maybe he’ll be allowed to creep back. Her, not in a bleeding lifetime!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I hope the PA stories of deanding to wear military kit is Megsy PR. I really hpe PA isnt harassing his poor mother with this petty bs while she is grieving.

Reactions: 27
If you've got support questions please post them in the forum business forum otherwise it goes offtopic.

Those cartoons were deleted because the poster reported them themselves to request they were deleted! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry’s biggest mistake since all of this kicked off was mistaking a public relations firm, used to dealing with celebrities for the palace communications team, oh and also not using either and just “winging it”. They have been cursed with events beyond their control coinciding with their departure and subsequent endeavours. Covid fucked all of their plans, had to drop sussexroyal, financial implications of lost security, and the interview just as DoE got sick. They’ve had to resort to high paying deals with the likes of Netflix and entering into contracts that Harry has no knowledge or understanding of. Meghan is used to being a “celebrity” but had no knowledge of royal contracts. They were doomed from the start in terms of success outside the family- in my opinion of course 😂

The likes of the Obamas and all of the world leaders coming out in support of the queen and out of respect for the Duke has probably scared these tit out of them (Meghan). She now realises that universal service isn’t quite the same as being a servant to your country. Nothing they have done has gone the way they planned and all they can do is try to back peddle. But they’ve truly fucked themselves by doing that interview- they didn’t just display their dirty laundry- the actually misrepresented their “authenticity” by lying and getting called out on it. Now they have very few options left- they will forever be remembered for shitting on the family as the duke was dying. Everything they said now looks petty by virtue of their timing. Even if any of it was true, they look cold and calculating and self involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I don’t see how they can be back in if they live in America. The half in half out was rejected so they went all out. If they don’t like that and want back in they have to move back to Frogmore, get back in line and do as they are told. Which they don’t want to do. So it’s a bit of a pickle.
Don't think the British Public will stand for them being allowed back in to be honest.

They can both stay in their beloved US with their crowd of adoring sugar twitter friends, and build a cult-like private community in the Californian desert (or at the bottom of one of Orca's gardens) with thrice daily prayers led by Gayle King decrying how mean and racist the UK apparently is, and featuring recitals and chanted passages from their Holy Book of Funding Freedom with Scooby himself at the microphone. Just hope poor Archiedoll can escape the cult before it's too late.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Tnat’s so sad. I think they said something about Philip’s personal valet being there...maybe he’s part of the household & can sit with her.
I don't understaaaaaand - Sophie has been with the Queen since PP died on and off. Why can't she sit with her should Liz want it to be so ?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Has anyone watched the bs film Harry & Meghan A Royal Romance? They insinuated Kate was not happy because Meghan's mother is black 😡 this may be why the sugars go after her. They believe this horseshit.

I'm watching this bollocks for research

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Has anyone watched the bs film Harry & Meghan A Royal Romance? They insinuated Kate was not happy because Meghan's mother is black 😡 this may be why the sugars go after her. They believe this horseshit.

I'm watching this bollocks for research
I think I watched that before the wedding. I remember it being a load of guff at the time and that was before I had sussed her out mind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Snarkles cannot expect to be allowed the privileges they had to start with and despised... they have made their choice.They have made a nasty smell around themselves...I just hope the RF will not give in to any poor -wee-Hawwy-we-must - remember-the shock -he- had-in 1997 stuff....

Reactions: 31
Surely the people who live in the Queen's household are classed as being in her bubble. So if she wants someone to sit with her during the Funeral, one of them could do so.

Maybe the Queen wants to follow the social distancing rules to the letter to set an example to everyone else and has chosen to sit alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He’ll be on the first available flight back home once the formalities are over, I hope.

He says he was trapped in the royal life, without the reverence he thinks he deserved , he’s free now so can duck off back to Cali.
I interpreted that to mean he still wants the Royal life, except with more reverence for himself and farmer Maggot, and the right to monetise his position as well. Throwing in the towel and flouncing off to Cali was a toddler tantrum, but they are realising they’ve cut off their nose to spite their face. As far as I can tell, the big offers aren’t materialising and they are trying to live an A lister lifestyle without the funds to back it up. The schadenfreude is delicious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I hope the PA stories of deanding to wear military kit is Megsy PR. I really hpe PA isnt harassing his poor mother with this petty bs while she is grieving.
I wonder if this is a MM puff piece pressuring because if PA is allowed then so should H.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Now they have very few options left- they will forever be remembered for shitting on the family as the duke was dying. Everything they said now looks petty by virtue of their timing. Even if any of it was true, they look cold and calculating and self involved.
This is exactly how I feel...they knew PP was so ill...and probably knew more than we did but still they went ahead with whiny selfish childish behaviour and I cant get it out of my head...so awful for the Queen... I think the RF need our advice how to deal with the snarkling pair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if this is a MM puff piece pressuring because if PA is allowed then so should H.
I don’t think that Andrew will be allowed to wear uniform of admiral because he delayed appointment but in theory, however awful it will most definitely look, he can still wear his active uniform- Vice Admiral.

If he does, it’s going to look awful if Harry is the only one out of uniform. He has lost his honorary appointment and shouldn’t wear one, to anyone who understands this. But if Andrew and all of his controversy is there in all his splendour- it will look so bad and will fuel more controversy.

I really feel for the queen- she won’t want drama but is constrained by protocol. Very tough one.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think PP private secretary Archie Miller-Baker who is attending the funeral service will sit with her.

They are in the same household and therefore the same bubble.

Surely the people who live in the Queen's household are classed as being in her bubble. So if she wants someone to sit with her during the Funeral, one of them could do so.

Maybe the Queen wants to follow the social distancing rules to the letter to set an example to everyone else and has chosen to sit alone.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.