Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 🤬 read the 1000000 threads ok!! ...

Only kidding 😂😂
it's been a while but if I recall correctly it started off with H having no 🏀⚽ and then small er hum and pictures created by Pom Bear & Scotch Mist, I could be wrong!

Aaah thankyou.
Ive seen the penis ladder picture and worked that one out but I couldnt find the origin of the richmond sausage reference.

And I still can't see a "report post" facility.

In other words she hadn't expect PP and his death to be so internationally recognised and respected. The tributes from the big wigs (she thought they'd match her their first 4 liner one), the news coverage, the credits, respect for PP amazing life service and that the world likes the Queen.
And she's just an angry ant amongst it all.
If only she'd Googled the actual Royal Family and learned what they are all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, he won't hang around, after all, he's got to get back to his VERY IMPORTANT Chimpo job.
Aren't they "taking some time off"? And isn't she about to "start maternity leave" which means he will get paternity leave from hos woke-masters, of course. "Time off/pat/mat leave FROM WHAT?" Is asked. I suspect they are running out of dosh and actually giving their army of staff unpaid leave to stem the financial haemorrhage. The PR will all be her and it was be nonstop and really outrageous. They also need the privacy for the scripting of / enactment of the hyperdramatic birth on the kitchen table (as a tribute to PP and challenge to Zara's bathroom birth). No eye witnesses except Doria-the-Doula and Hazno.
He will have a helicopter waiting outside the chapel, sent by Migraine, and it will dramatically take him directly to nearby Heathrow where he will jump on the very first plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aaah thankyou.
Ive seen the penis ladder picture and worked that one out but I couldnt find the origin of the richmond sausage reference.

And I still can't see a "report post" facility.

If only she'd Googled the actual Royal Family and learned what they are all about.
Can you not see ‘report’ bottom left?
5361688F-58A1-4F69-B4E7-08228E603594.png

Reactions: 8
How do you report a post, please? I can only see a "quote" and a "like" button.

Oh and while i'm asking questions, I keep seeing a reference to "richmonds" which I assume is Richmond sausages - but what is the significance of Richmond sausages and Harry, please?
It's after Hs nuddy pics in Las Vegas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh and while i'm asking questions, I keep seeing a reference to "richmonds" which I assume is Richmond sausages - but what is the significance of Richmond sausages and Harry, please?
It's bottom left

As for Richmonds, no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bring a humble offering from Australian breakfast TV. I get the feeling a certain couple aren't their favourites (see the last little bit of the clip) 😂

I go to sleep early and I wake up to 30 odd pages to catch up on and a new thread? I look forward to catching up :geek:
Love it. MM is the Yoko Ono of the RF :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which admiral does Andrew want to go to the funeral as? James T Kirk?

Someone should tell him and Harry that it's not fancy dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

It was a long running silly joke going back a number of threads about Harry and his sausage, much like the 'roast chicken' jokes.
@Pom Bear posted some hilarious pictures 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like awful mothers in law who attend their son's wedding wearing white? (shudder)
That almost happened to me
I had trouble getting a dress to fit back in the 80’s as I was a size 6/8 in today’s sizes and I’m only 4.11
Hubby said his mates mum was a dress maker
So she made my dress and the brides maids
At one of the fittings
Dressmaker told me that MIL
Had been showing her pictures of the outfit
She was going to buy
I was daft enough to show her the fabric I had purchased , white tulle with macrame lace embroidery
When I went to my first fitting
The dressmaker told me she had a word with my future Mil about her choice of outfit she was planning to buy
A white macrame lace dress with a white jacket and lace trim
Dress maker told her it was inappropriate to wear white
And also to stop asking to see my dress and the bridesmaids lol
10 years on her daughter was getting married
I purchased a pale peach skirt and jacket and navy accessories
Dressmaker said that shortening the outfit would spoil the look so I swapped it for something else is pale pink
Glad I did as MIL ended up in a pale peach outfit
It was also odd visiting as there was always curtains cushions tea set identical to what we had , lucky that changed as she then copied daughter both their house were just like a page out of M&S catalogue lol
Sorry I digress
H&M are still a pair of what Freda says

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t see how they can be back in if they live in America. The half in half out was rejected so they went all out. If they don’t like that and want back in they have to move back to Frogmore, get back in line and do as they are told. Which they don’t want to do. So it’s a bit of a pickle.

Reactions: 23
Well it’s all been a steep learning curve for MM &PH hasn’t it. I genuinely believe they want back in. I think being cut off from family is a challenge for most people but Harry’s situation is very unique- she should have realised the enormity of what she was walking into and what they’ve done. However much they “may” love each other in this case I don’t believe one person is enough; he needs THAT family. They’ve been beyond naive. I was reading about Putins warning to the US for example-He should be in the U.K. where MI5 would be keeping watch over the whole RF as proper security not a protection officer running off to Starbucks for them!

It’s all just too far fetched to almost be true!

Reactions: 27
If you watch this lady c video it gives you all the details (although I'd recommend watching it at 1.5 speed).

I thought it was interesting in her latest video how much she mentioned how mentally ill they are. I think they'd still take JCMC back but no way for her

I can't work out her strategy now. I think the outpouring of grief shocked Merkin, especially from the Obamas. But I can't work out if she actually wants back in or is trying the "I forgave them and tried to make up but they're so horrible and racist they refused".
I think she wants back in because she has seen what a globel event this has been so of course she wants to be part of that. Of course she will say exactly as you have suggested when she realises it’s not going to happen simply because she has no other avenue. Megain and Haznot are zero interest without the royal connection. Thats all they got.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t see how they can be back in if they live in America. The half in half out was rejected so they went all out. If they don’t like that and want back in they have to move back to Frogmore, get back in line and do as they are told. Which they don’t want to do. So it’s a bit of a pickle.
Maybe Rob Lowe will buy their house to add to his collection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe Rob Lowe will buy their house to add to his collection.
How wrong would that be. Like an employer getting a phone call from a disgruntled former employee who quit with a flourish and criticising the firm, threatening to sue them for gender or race discrimination... asking his/her job back. Nfw. That employer would now fully appreciate what that former employee is capable of. Nope: never gonna happen.
Perhaps a final payment to keep their mouths shut but that's it. Massive airtight terms and conditionals and clawbacks attached, ad infinitum

Reactions: 18
Birds of a feather. I see that his missus has her snout in the money trough too. Styling herself a security expert and advising people not to reveal haribaldi's whereabouts.
Listen cuntchops, go get yer roots done, nobody gives a shiny tit where the bleep is. He can bugger off back to cali whenever he likes and nobody will shed a tear or form a guard of honour as he boards a plane with the rest of the peasants.

freda19 you are a legend and this post is hilarious😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.