Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pair of thick cunts who cannot take responsibility for their own choices and actions.

Still, a hilarious attempt at backpedaling because it's finally sinking in that in the eyes of much of the press and the public, they're self-absorbed filth, and that the moronic, narcissistic festival of lies interview pretty much destroyed any credibility they had left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
One would like to think that this has made her review her relationship with her father but I very much doubt it.
I wonder if it will make her decided to try re unite with her father just as a precaution
Not sure how he is financially but if it all goes moon bump up with Harry
She will need a new cash machine especially if the pregnancies are fake he’s not going to pay child benefits to a child actor lol
If I was her father I would be written her out of the will by now

Reactions: 10
Familial forgiveness is a strange thing. Terrible family rifts can perhaps be plastered over, but never actually healed in my personal experience. Once people say/do something unforgiveable (which I suggest is what Hazzno and the Ho have done) if it is in the interest of other family members to smooth over the cracks then perhaps they'll do that. But it's never the same.

There is a Japanese tradition of restoring broken porcelain with gold, which I think is a beautiful concept. But I'm not sure if it works with people. If I were Catherine or Wills or Camilla I'd never trust either of the fuckers again. It would probably he harder for Charles to reach that stage.
I too have lived through unforgivable hurts. I think your Japanese mending with gold is what we do for ourselves when picking up the pieces the person or people have left us in and putting ourselves back together.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s a definite attempt to return to the fold (😂😂😂autocorrect just changed that to gold - how appropriate!!). I wonder how much is going wrong behind the scenes?

• Haha
As if JCMH cut Will out of the pic to post his rediculous statement 🙄
That is the 2nd time he has done that, I believe, and possibly with the same exact photo. It may have been for PPs bday last year or the year before. He has form, doesn't he, that ginger twit.
As for Kate acting as peacemaker, she could as I do believe he would listen to her ... but she shouldn't. He is dangerous to have around in any way shape or form.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Here we go 🍿 Any time they’re called out on their crappy behaviour, it’s always someone else’s fault.

The Gruesome Twosome “didn’t want to do Oprah interview”. How long before they start desperately trying to row back from it with ever increasing leaks of how “they asked Oprah to cancel it because of PP being on his deathbed, but that wicked Oprah refused, they were tricked and trapped by her”. Cue Oprah responding with “the interview was agreed in 2018, I asked if they wanted to delay it when PP was in hospital but they said they didn’t give a tit and to go ahead” and the end of any help from Tyler Perry etc.

They’re so invested in their victim hood, they just cannot help biting the hand that feeds them 🍿
In other words she hadn't expect PP and his death to be so internationally recognised and respected. The tributes from the big wigs (she thought they'd match her their first 4 liner one), the news coverage, the credits, respect for PP amazing life service and that the world likes the Queen.
And she's just an angry ant amongst it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oprah and Gayle have been extremely quiet, whats the bet the Harkles start saying the interview was edited in a way that put them in a bad light, despite saying they were happy with it!

• Haha
Pair of thick cunts who cannot take responsibility for their own choices and actions.

Still, a hilarious attempt at backpedaling because it's finally sinking in that in the eyes of much of the press and the public, they're self-absorbed filth, and that the moronic, narcissistic festival of lies interview pretty much destroyed any credibility they had left.
So much for 'What's done is done' they were peddling at the time of the interview while PP was in Hospital.. M didn't account for the outpouring of support and sympathy not just from the British people but from other monarchies, public leaders, world figures. Probably thought no one is going to come out in support of a 'racist' old white man.....boy was she wrong.

She has finally realised that she and H need the RF more than the RF need them!!! it is showing with all of these leaks

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Interesting bit of (probably cold) tea. This chap is deffo team Queen looking at his other tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Posts keep getting deleted/reported I've had my 😡,❤, 👍 emoji ready only to be met by "oops... response".😂 Btw I haven't watched the Oprah interview for the same reasons 🙂

On topic - even back when I was "pro" H&M I thought it odd that their wedding date was so close to Louis' planned birth. I know people don't plan weddings around pregnant women, but this wasn't a regular wedding. Say if Kate was overdue or had c section and even how rubbish a new mum feels!
How do you report a post, please? I can only see a "quote" and a "like" button.

Oh and while i'm asking questions, I keep seeing a reference to "richmonds" which I assume is Richmond sausages - but what is the significance of Richmond sausages and Harry, please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth would Andrew make that request, if the story is accurate he has not yet been promoted to rank of Admiral (and may never be). So it’s pretty simple he should not wear the full Admiral uniform. Aside from why he is bother HMTQ with such nonsense request now that she is forced to consider...
For gods sake this is the funeral of his Grandfather not world book dress up day 😡
:Andrew “Can I be an Admiral please daddy
I wanted to be Handy (opps typo)Andy Pandy but Looby Lou and Teddy won’t let me “😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Interesting bit of (probably cold) tea. This chap is deffo team Queen looking at his other tweets.
Haha! I thought he was at Frogmore? This guy is team Queen.... and I am loving his tit-stirring :) even if it isn't true, look for the mushroom cloud over Montecito

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How do you report a post, please? I can only see a "quote" and a "like" button.

Oh and while i'm asking questions, I keep seeing a reference to "richmonds" which I assume is Richmond sausages - but what is the significance of Richmond sausages and Harry, please?
Just 🤬 read the 1000000 threads ok!! ...

Only kidding 😂😂
it's been a while but if I recall correctly it started off with H having no 🏀⚽ and then small er hum and pictures created by Pom Bear & Scotch Mist, I could be wrong!

(Report button is a tiny blue "report" bottom left side of the posting box, opposite end of "Like" and "quote" to the right)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The deluge of leaks (especially in the context of her PR woman’s recent departure) smacks of desperation. No doubt it’s MeAgain herself dispatching the flying monkeys. She’s seen the warm tributes from people like the Obamas and wants in. In the background, she’ll no doubt be sending Haz a barrage of instructions “What does the Queen say about us? Have you spoken to Charles about all the security breaches here? Have you found out what those horrible Cambridge’s are planning to wear on Saturday?” and incandescent with rage that Haz has nothing to report back because he is being met with grey rock 🤣

• Haha
Oprah and Gayle have been extremely quiet, whats the bet the Harkles start saying the interview was edited in a way that put them in a bad light, despite saying they were happy with it!
I believe the last we heard from GK was that howler where she asked if PP died of natural causes.... she that is currently her legacy. Her final word. Her swan song, we can only hope. It is like a horrible stench left lingering in the air, hours after the source has left the room

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I never thought they'd do this but Brenda had better stand firm and not let these twats back in. Personally I think it would destroy the goodwill and support the RF have

Also how exhausting is all her pr. Someone's death should not be about you.
Is it just me who thinks they want to get back into the RF ? There schemes haven't worked, they want their kids to have titles and they want the children in the line of succession. They tried to blackmail/veiled threats, the nasty interview to see if they could get some leverage and start a negotiation with the RF and all this has failed. They are very vulnerable and now realise how good it could have been if they'd stayed put.

Dear God, I hope neither of them ever comes back. Please do not let them back in RF... Forgive if you must but NEVER Forget what the bastards did .

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe she's got a pregnancy craving for some good ole fashioned humble pie......... and thinks that Charles is soft enough to let Harry back into the fold.

Which he may well do. Privately. But they won't ever represent the firm again, that probably would bring the House of Windsor down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.