Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought they'd do this but Brenda had better stand firm and not let these twats back in. Personally I think it would destroy the goodwill and support the RF have

Also how exhausting is all her pr. Someone's death should not be about you.

The two prats are having a giraffe and I really believe they want back in but satisfying to know that their lies and spite have backfired on them big time. PP funeral was a big wake up call hence the shite pr coming in from Cali

I think they have run up huge debts and are looking for funding from us, they can duck right off to the shi t show they have bui!t around their lies and deceit and hope the family gives them the right royal boot up the jacksie. Every time I see his face I want to spit at it and seeing the slapper reminds me the toilet wants cleaning again

Please RF stand firm and buy him a ticket back to Montishitshow with a do not return to sender sticker on it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I interpreted that to mean he still wants the Royal life, except with more reverence for himself and farmer Maggot, and the right to monetise his position as well. Throwing in the towel and flouncing off to Cali was a toddler tantrum, but they are realising they’ve cut off their nose to spite their face. As far as I can tell, the big offers aren’t materialising and they are trying to live an A lister lifestyle without the funds to back it up. The schadenfreude is delicious.
They should knuckle down and make the most of what they do have. They could earn millions with Netflix and Spotify if they properly pulled their fingers out and got on with actually producing stuff. They could concentrate on telling stories about interesting, worthwhile people and Meghan could even earn her coveted Oscar that way. Problem is, they won’t settle for less than being plastered all over things themselves and that’s not going to win viewers. She still thinks she can earn an Oscar for her acting which is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard. So instead they’re running around like headless chickens watching their money trickle away and panicking. Great plan, kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if this is a MM puff piece pressuring because if PA is allowed then so should H.
The repeated "but what about Andrew" that they have to resort to is so annoying. Andrew hasn't actually been charged with anything, and since his ill-fated TV interview he's been a good boy and kept to the shadows for almost 18 months, even staying out of the public photos of his daughter's wedding. Whereas Ginge and Cringe just keep popping up like a whack-a-mole game, constantly re-proving themselves to be the King and Kween of Kuntdom. He's also Son, rather than just Grandson, of the man being buried. And neither did Andrew demean himself with talk of Philip's "great bantz"!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Baffled by the Andrew wanting to attend as a full Admiral story. He doesn't hold that rank. He's an honorary Vice-admiral so that's his uniform. Or was he actually promoted to full Admiral and they've been keeping it quiet? There was a story that he'd offered to defer his full Admiral promotion on his 60th birthday. Maybe his 'offer' was as far as it went, and he got his promotion. Awkward.

Harry doesn't hold an honorary rank for very good reasons (like being an all-round traitorous twunt) and if he isn't in a plain suit, people will get genuinely angry.

He's in Nottingham Cottage, isn't he? The Sun were right and the Frogmore stuff is Harkle PR trying to pretend they still have a Royal residence....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Baffled by the Andrew wanting to attend as a full Admiral story. He doesn't hold that rank. He's an honorary Vice-admiral so that's his uniform. Or was he actually promoted to full Admiral and they've been keeping it quiet? There was a story that he'd offered to defer his full Admiral promotion on his 60th birthday. Maybe his 'offer' was as far as it went, and he got his promotion. Awkward.

Harry doesn't hold an honorary rank for very good reasons (like being an all-round traitorous twunt) and if he isn't in a plain suit, people will get genuinely angry.

He's in Nottingham Cottage, isn't he? The Sun were right and the Frogmore stuff is Harkle PR trying to pretend they still have a Royal residence....
It could be the DM stirring the pot

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They should knuckle down and make the most of what they do have. They could earn millions with Netflix and Spotify if they properly pulled their fingers out and got on with actually producing stuff. They could concentrate on telling stories about interesting, worthwhile people and Meghan could even earn her coveted Oscar that way. Problem is, they won’t settle for less than being plastered all over things themselves and that’s not going to win viewers. She still thinks she can earn an Oscar for her acting which is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard. So instead they’re running around like headless chickens watching their money trickle away and panicking. Great plan, kids.
Good post Mock Turtle the problem is they have nothing interesting or new to offer, they are brain dead morons who are panicking. I wonder if the blob and Kingy thingy have cottoned on to them yet? they won't admit that they have been truly taken the piss out of, I cannot wait to see the slapper turning her twisted rhetoric on these two arseholes given time, looking forward to their comeuppance.. Everything is coming Home to roost for these two pretenders.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The two prats are having a giraffe and I really believe they want back in but satisfying to know that their lies and spite have backfired on them big time. PP funeral was a big wake up call hence the shite pr coming in from Cali

I think they have run up huge debts and are looking for funding from us, they can duck right off to the shi t show they have bui!t around their lies and deceit and hope the family gives them the right royal boot up the jacksie. Every time I see his face I want to spit at it and seeing the slapper reminds me the toilet wants cleaning again

Please RF stand firm and buy him a ticket back to Montishitshow with a do not return to sender sticker on it.
I wont be happy if they let those two back into the RF and I think it will do them damage if they let them. They made their decision to leave and to my mind they shouldnt be allowed back. I certainly dont want taxpayers money supporting them after what they have done to the Royal Family and making the UK look like racists.

Their titles should be taken away at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you read these comments, people had her sussed 4/5 years ago.

Anyone with half a brain could see what she was about. She didnt want him, she wanted everything that he could provide and she thought that they could have half in and half out. Well they cant so they can now sod off and leave us alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw this photo on Instagram somewhere. The fact that there are more photos of Pippa interacting with Philip just speaks volumes of Smeg's non-existent "special relationship" with him. She's so full of tit it's actually funny!

Screenshot_20210414-112930_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Good post Mock Turtle the problem is they have nothing interesting or new to offer, they are brain dead morons who are panicking. I wonder if the blob and Kingy thingy have cottoned on to them yet? they won't admit that they have been truly taken the piss out of, I cannot wait to see the slapper turning her twisted rhetoric on these two arseholes given time, looking forward to their comeuppance.. Everything is coming Home to roost for these two pretenders.
Do you think it could be that Meghan just didn't realise how respected the Royal Family are, and that she is now seeing the fallout from their interview? Or it just could be that her ego is so huge she sees herself as the most important person on the world?

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Pair of thick cunts who cannot take responsibility for their own choices and actions.

Still, a hilarious attempt at backpedaling because it's finally sinking in that in the eyes of much of the press and the public, they're self-absorbed filth, and that the moronic, narcissistic festival of lies interview pretty much destroyed any credibility they had left.
Great post their lies have finally caught up with them and disagree with me or not, she is not pregnant but because she has made such a spectacle of it she has cut her own throat now and missed the golden opportunity of a global audience. They are fucked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you read these comments, people had her sussed 4/5 years ago.

By 2011 she had starred in three major Hollywood films: Get Him To The Greek and Remember Me in 2010 and Horrible Bosses in 2011.
Really? Was she?? I've seen all 3 films, and can't remember seeing her in any of them :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I hardly ever post on this thread, but I did see that someone had posted about Princess Alice (PP mother) and had called her an “embarrassment” amongst other things.
@freda19 then made a brilliant post in Princess Alice’s defence, and listed some of the brave things she had done in her life. I didn’t know that much about her before PP passing, so when a mini documentary about her popped up, I decided to watch it, and she really did have a terrible time, her own mother for instance had her placed in an asylum, and this was because she was profoundly deaf. The poor woman tried to escape, and was basically told that she had no say in her own life, and was forced to have awful procedures, in order to “cure” her. Of course Phillip was too young to help his mother, but he loved her dearly.
This is the mini documentary that I watched, I think it might be quite interesting to anyone interested in this wonderful and misunderstood woman..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Do you think it could be that Meghan just didn't realise how respected the Royal Family are, and that she is now seeing the fallout from their interview? Or it just could be that her ego is so huge she sees herself as the most important person on the world?
Yes you are correct Two cats it is all coming down around them and a good job too and my only feelings are contempt because they are getting their just desserts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha, I've just Googled it-she was a Fedex girl in a 1m scene in the film. No bleeping wonder I couldn't remember her "starring" performance :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.