Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will need iceberg spotters tonight!😁

Everyone will be there except MM.

Harry is getting the blame for the uniform debacle.

Not only has he to walk behind William, he has to walk behind Peter Phillips.

We need to be watching for PR fluff pieces. 😂😂 Or breaking windows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
NEVER stop reminding ourselves about the characterisation of Kate in the Harper’s article by Jessica Mulroney’s SIL Vanessa Mulroney. “ Tr

But, but, let’s not forget she’s PREGNANT. MM’s pregnancy makes her special, vulnerable and worthy of Madonna-like veneration. She needs partners and mothers dancing attention on her. Armies of staff won’t cut it ! Nothing could be further from the truth woth regards to her attitude towards Kate mind. Heavily up the duff while MM was having dramatic dress fittings and barely delivered of Louis when Charlotte’s dress needed altering, now that’s quite a different matter.
This is the article I mentioned the other day - Pasternak seems to have swapped sides since that hit piece.

Reactions: 12
I think re the suits it shows a family acknowledging there are some complex issues that aren’t easily resolved. Saturday is about ensuring that they say goodbye to the Duke in a meaningful way.

That said, I’ve said this before on many threads. They need to deal with both Harry and Andrew as a matter of priority. Andrew may very well be innocent but whilst he evades questions the FBI have for him it will just be used by M&H And their supporters as a stick to beat the family over the head with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Please give the Duchess her privacy on Saturday...

Her private arrangements will be watching on TV whilst smashing every plate in her mansion. BTW love how the Sun put private arrangements in inverted commas !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She was a demon in the 70's and 80's. a raging communist and wrote some very alternative pieces. This is a very good read and lots of truths in there about how we change our views as we get older. And that th3 issues with M M and H is by and large a generational divide.
Well said Audrey Ann, and I do believe that it's a generational thing and a lot of people change as they get older. I predict that Dr. Shola will be parachuted into the safe Conservative seat of Surrey North in 2023 and will win with a landslide. You saw it here first...
Yes that is good. Mind you people like me who kind of skirt the middle ground don’t really belong in either. 😄. But as I think H&M have made an absolute pigs breakfast of dealing with their issues and their PR, I think this thread probably suits me better.
Why shouldn't you be in here on the middle ground? All views are interesting from rabid to flabby. Someone posted a little while ago (apologies can't remember who) that there are actual Wolves on this thread.! 🐺🐺. We've got a cute Hamster which Twitter haven't got, and a Royal Corgi that used to belong to HM but came over onto Tattle. I've seen a couple of chickens too, and some turds and stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Full list of attendees for PP funeral
The full list of attendees is:

1. The Queen

2. The Prince of Wales

3. The Duchess of Cornwall

4. The Duke of Cambridge

5. The Duchess of Cambridge

6. The Duke of Sussex

7. The Duke of York

8. Princess Beatrice

9. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

10. Princess Eugenie

11. Jack Brooksbank

12. The Earl of Wessex

13. The Countess of Wessex

14. Lady Louise Windsor

15. Viscount Severn

16. The Princess Royal

17. Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence

18. Peter Phillips

19. Zara Phillips

20. Mike Tindall

21. Earl of Snowdon

22. Lady Sarah Chatto

23. Daniel Chatto

24. Duke of Gloucester

25. Duke of Kent

26. Princess Alexandra

27. Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden

28. Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse

29. Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg

30. The Countess Mountbatten of Burma

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes indeed, it certainly is sickening but unfortunately tactically necessary in the war that smeggy has waged on the Royals.
Phil would understand and be glad that they've offered no ammunition to cuntchops. He tended to be realistic that way and would only want what is best for the Family.
Tactically it is the right thing to do as they have countered GruesomeTwosome’s PR campaign & Andrew’s attempt at a comeback.
Just need to grind my gears a bit more to smooth my jaggeds.
Normal service will soon resume.

Reactions: 15
I hope that in the afternoon after Prince Harry fucks off back to the US, they have another ceremony and they’re all in their uniforms and they have celebrate PP’s life and get uproariously drunk and shout obscenities and photos of JCMH and MM and pull the complete piss out of them

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Full list of attendees for PP funeral
The full list of attendees is:

1. The Queen

2. The Prince of Wales

3. The Duchess of Cornwall

4. The Duke of Cambridge

5. The Duchess of Cambridge

6. The Duke of Sussex

7. The Duke of York

8. Princess Beatrice

9. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

10. Princess Eugenie

11. Jack Brooksbank

12. The Earl of Wessex

13. The Countess of Wessex

14. Lady Louise Windsor

15. Viscount Severn

16. The Princess Royal

17. Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence

18. Peter Phillips

19. Zara Phillips

20. Mike Tindall

21. Earl of Snowdon

22. Lady Sarah Chatto

23. Daniel Chatto

24. Duke of Gloucester

25. Duke of Kent

26. Princess Alexandra

27. Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden

28. Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse

29. Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg

30. The Countess Mountbatten of Burma
Thank you for this ...don’t mean to be picky but I think you might have misspelt number 6 ? Speak to @Freda 19, she’ll put you right 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her private arrangements will be watching on TV whilst smashing every plate in her mansion. BTW love how the Sun put private arrangements in inverted commas !
The key word is private, I doubt she knows the meaning of the word

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you for this ...don’t mean to be picky but I think you might have misspelt number 6 ? Speak to Freda 19, she’ll put you right 😉😉
I don’t mind , I copied and pasted, but it is good to know who the 30 are and God bless The Queen for sticking to the Covid rules ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.