Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t blame the Queen for saying no one can wear uniforms. She doesn’t want to be dealing with this tit right now. My dad passed away about six weeks ago and we copped some tit from my brother (the details aren’t important) and I had to tell him straight he was upsetting mum, who’d just lost her husband of 62 years. Grieving people shouldn’t have to think about other people’s egos. People saying PC should have stood firm, but I say he shouldn’t have to deal with it either - he’s grieving for his dad. I had to deal with my brother but it was the last thing I wanted to do. I have every sympathy with how HM and PC dealt with this. Should Hazbo and PA have got away with it? No. I lay 100% of the blame for this on their shoulders. Selfish little cunts. I hope this haunts them to their own graves.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
In any case, it would seem their egos will be much more tied up in wearing the uniforms than everyone else’s
I’m sure that HMTQ has come across more than her fair share of tin pot dictators plastered in gold braid, ribbons & bottle tops. So maybe when push comes to shove she can laugh wryly at H&A’s antics & get MossBoss dress hire on the blower to cash in the family discount voucher.

I don’t get why Andrew is famed as HMTQ’s golden boy. 🤔

Reactions: 18
I'm sure there is an order to this based on succession maybe, but it makes me sad to see Anne so far down the list, his only daughter and by all accounts his favourite child!

ETA the Earl Of Snowdon VERY interesting (I'm fresh from a Crown binge 😂)
It's Margaret's Son, not Ex-Husband!

Reactions: 10
NEVER stop reminding ourselves about the characterisation of Kate in the Harper’s article by Jessica Mulroney’s SIL Vanessa Mulroney. “ Tr

But, but, let’s not forget she’s PREGNANT. MM’s pregnancy makes her special, vulnerable and worthy of Madonna-like veneration. She needs partners and mothers dancing attention on her. Armies of staff won’t cut it ! Nothing could be further from the truth woth regards to her attitude towards Kate mind. Heavily up the duff while MM was having dramatic dress fittings and barely delivered of Louis when Charlotte’s dress needed altering, now that’s quite a different matter.
Madonna - OMG she’s looking ruff these days.
Oddly enough, she’d pass as Scabies’ mummy.
Small world innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dan Wootton's take on it

"Dan Wootton on Twitter: "It’s a disgrace that the needs of petulant Prince Harry and FBI-avoiding Prince Andrew risk overshadowing Prince Philip’s life of service. That’s why the decision for all the royals to wear suits instead of military garb on Saturday stinks to high heaven. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Was just about to share this , he's spot on

Reactions: 13
I think the Queen played a blinder with the uniform stuff. She left enough time to make Andrew and Harry sweat like they were in a sauna and all the papers to report that they would be united in civvy wear, before stepping in and retaining the moral high ground by appearing to spare Andrew and Harry's blushes by making everyone wear civvies. She could have said this from the start, but didn't. She's a bloody star with her timing. No-one can play this game better.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Splenda central:
I can't belive it:

"Heck, they could even have made some poor Eton student on work experience learn how to use Photoshop to plonk the Duchess and Archie into some stilted snap taken at Balmoral.

Anything just to make sure the royal house couldn’t be accused of cutting both Meghan and Archie, quite literally, out of the picture."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Lady C is deliciously sarcastic in her latest video-worth a watch. In the comments someone made the point that MM had conflicting parental experience. Thomas spoilt her and Doria neglected her. So no boundaries occurred as the result of 2 opposing parental styles. I do think MM has been an unfortunate educator in personality disorders and mental behaviour. She will be quoted alongside the DSM traits long after her connection to TRF is severed.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure that HMTQ has come across more than her fair share of tin pot dictators plastered in gold braid, ribbons & bottle tops. So maybe when push comes to shove she can laugh wryly at H&A’s antics & get MossBoss dress hire on the blower to cash in the family discount voucher.

I don’t get why Andrew is famed as HMTQ’s golden boy. 🤔
You’re so right about the tinpot dictators - politicians, too. All amazing experience that can be brought to bear in dealing with her own family.

re: Andrew, my impression is that someone at some point thought it expedient, it wasn’t denied so it sticks???

Reactions: 4
Splenda central:
I can't belive it:

"Heck, they could even have made some poor Eton student on work experience learn how to use Photoshop to plonk the Duchess and Archie into some stilted snap taken at Balmoral.

Anything just to make sure the royal house couldn’t be accused of cutting both Meghan and Archie, quite literally, out of the picture."
They don’t mention of course that Snarkles and Hazbeen removed Archie from the picture themselves when he was only a few months old. There’s no relationship to show, by their own choice. It’s unfair to blame the RF for not showing photos that don’t exist because H&M chose to do a flit.

Reactions: 34
I don't understand the constant need for Smegheads "people" to keep her in the news. What kind of person needs to overshadow funeral? The mind just boggles at the pure narcisism

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Splenda central:
I can't belive it:

On the Royal Family's twitter it said members had chosen pictures to share and there was one of Harry and Phillip on the balcony suggesting that was the one Harry chose? Shouldn't there annoyance therefore be with him, not the family? He could have chosen one with Meghan and Archie in it however we let's be honest we know why he didn't....because one doesn't exist. Archie never got to spend any time with his family and they deemed Balmoral too boring to pay a visit.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Playing catch up as per usual, however, just read the Funeral guest list on the DM, that cow-bag in Montecito will be catatonic with fury.xx

Reactions: 12
I think the Queen played a blinder with the uniform stuff. She left enough time to make Andrew and Harry sweat like they were in a sauna and all the papers to report that they would be united in civvy wear, before stepping in and retaining the moral high ground by appearing to spare Andrew and Harry's blushes by making everyone wear civvies. She could have said this from the start, but didn't. She's a bloody star with her timing. No-one can play this game better.
I think she has a good team behind her to give out the advice. Remember when we all wanted the RF to answer all the accusations in the 'interview' straight away but she just waited then hit them with "while recollections may vary " which deflated their balloon with just four words.
By stating they all wear civvies at the funeral will have again deflated at least two egos but those who really care will not be bothered what they wear as they will be there to pay their respects to a much loved relative.
There will still be plenty of uniforms at the funeral - worn by serving members of the services to honour him - which I think Phil would have appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Enter stage right, Hazzardo Duke of Mont d‘Obsequioux

Hazardo: ‘Woe, woe, thrice woe’
Peasant: ’What ails ye, young Prince?’
Hazzardo: ’Suits, suits, thrice suits’
Peasant: ’Thane, is it a gingewinge upon your heart?’
Hazzardo: ‘Nonny, ‘tis the minge upon my parts, a plague upon my parts’
Peasant: ‘Eh?’
Hazzardo:’Oh, how I rue the days when my gaze fell upon those suits. I fell upon full box sets & did gorge until my todge ran dry’
Peasant: ‘Hmm...’
Hazzardo: ‘I am haunted by the Grey Suit of Orca past, torn by the beast b’tween waffle & roast’d fowl’
Peasant: ‘Oh...’
Hazzardo: ‘Yet now, I am haunted by that present vision of braid & bottle tops that cannot be mine. For I am forsaken by my kith & kin, cast out into the future night of navy dress suit, narry a sword or whistle to my name’
Peasant: ‘Foresaken...is that a todger thing?
Hazzardo: ‘Oh foole, vex me not! My gilded youth is spent. I rue the day I threw reason to the minge’
Peasant: <sniffs>
Hazzardo: ‘Well, Knave, what say ye now of my sorry tale’
Peasant steps forth to reveal himself to be a true Prince of the realm & all-rounder.
William: ‘I told you so’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.