Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, if I see one more "Penny sidepiece..." I'm going to loose it.

If a man in his late 90ies can do sex, he is a national treasure and should be shared. Just that!

Idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Splenda central:
I can't belive it:

"Heck, they could even have made some poor Eton student on work experience learn how to use Photoshop to plonk the Duchess and Archie into some stilted snap taken at Balmoral.

Anything just to make sure the royal house couldn’t be accused of cutting both Meghan and Archie, quite literally, out of the picture."
Why would they want to photoshop "both Archie and Meghan" in? Surely it should just have been Archie since it was a photo of the great grandkids, not their mums as well? Is that a real article or satire? I saw a few using that one picture with Doria this week. IF they wanted more then they should have bothered to go to Balmoral for a few days shouldn't they? Before they left when Archie was less than 4 months old I mean.

Reactions: 21
Splenda central:
I can't belive it:

"Heck, they could even have made some poor Eton student on work experience learn how to use Photoshop to plonk the Duchess and Archie into some stilted snap taken at Balmoral.

Anything just to make sure the royal house couldn’t be accused of cutting both Meghan and Archie, quite literally, out of the picture."
Someone needs to point out to them that H did literally cut William out of the photo he posted with Prince Philip 😁!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bet Gail King will be blabbing her big gob on Monday then!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously? You don't hear Fergie announcing she's going to be privately marking the occasion do you? Or his actual friends and family who can't attend because of the 30 restrictions. They knew each other for a couple of years at best before they flounced and spent his final weeks tearing down all he'd worked with his wife to build for the last 73 years. He had decades of being called xenophobic names openly in the press and didn't flounce. Just keep it zipped.

Seriously I bet Gayle is hoping for titbits from Harry via Meghan but she'll be sure to mention Archie and Meghan were doing a "backyard ritual which in Meghan's heart was the real funeral".

Reactions: 24
I think the Queen played a blinder with the uniform stuff. She left enough time to make Andrew and Harry sweat like they were in a sauna and all the papers to report that they would be united in civvy wear, before stepping in and retaining the moral high ground by appearing to spare Andrew and Harry's blushes by making everyone wear civvies. She could have said this from the start, but didn't. She's a bloody star with her timing. No-one can play this game better.
Thought Andrew didn’t sweat though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope that in the afternoon after Prince Harry fucks off back to the US, they have another ceremony and they’re all in their uniforms and they have celebrate PP’s life and get uproariously drunk and shout obscenities and photos of JCMH and MM and pull the complete piss out of them
A few pints and a game of darts, the bullseye is Markle’s nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this no-uniform decision was a bad one and will send out the wrong signals, days after the iron Duke died. He would not have allowed this and it wasn't pragmatic or sensitive but weak. You are either entitled to wear a uniform of rank or not, so Andrew should have worn what he was entitled to wear and so should all the others. Hazzno a suit as per military rules. This ban on uniforms for the funeral will only highlight Hazzno and Andrew's petulance by forcing The Queen to go against protocol and surely against Prince Philip's and the nation's wishes.
If PP had made a No Uniform request we'd have heard about it earlier. The focus of the funeral is now on these two twats 'swollen egos and this will foster resentment among other members of the RF and throughout the country so it's backfired already. HM or Charles should have knocked their heads together and told them to show respect for their father, grandfather, military and the nation.
What a cock-up and not a good sign of things to come. This will encourage the Harkles with their blackmail and beggjng. Bad move for Charles as the senior male Royal, and no matter how they spin it, It's capitulation not an olive branch.
ETA Any rehabilitation by Andrew has been set back permanently by this. What a toad he is, and so stupid!
Hopefully they'll have a post Covid remembrance service. Then it gives them chance to resolve the Andy issue and have everyone who is entitled in uniform. Lots more people wearing it than just immediate family.

Reactions: 16
I was speaking to my mum about this, she said she reckons HMTQ will as she did it for her mother and Diana.

I said I don’t think she will that’s why we have seen the kids and grandkids do tributes.

Knowing Meghan she will obviously address the nation Because in her head she’s the queen.
7809F753-86CE-4499-9D99-73E6DFEF807A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quite a few snippets of uniformed horsemen and soldiers practising for parade on YT channels -the royal family channel / the army. PP's medals will be on display near the altar (there are so many it will be a curated selection).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would they want to photoshop "both Archie and Meghan" in? Surely it should just have been Archie since it was a photo of the great grandkids, not their mums as well? Is that a real article or satire? I saw a few using that one picture with Doria this week. IF they wanted more then they should have bothered to go to Balmoral for a few days shouldn't they? Before they left when Archie was less than 4 months old I mean.
To enable Markle to sue Kate or BRF over copyright of course.
All Sussex materials are withheld and copyrighted, stans are just dumb as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think the Queen played a blinder with the uniform stuff. She left enough time to make Andrew and Harry sweat like they were in a sauna and all the papers to report that they would be united in civvy wear, before stepping in and retaining the moral high ground by appearing to spare Andrew and Harry's blushes by making everyone wear civvies. She could have said this from the start, but didn't. She's a bloody star with her timing. No-one can play this game better.
PA doesn't sweat, remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the Queens played a blinder by not allowing uniforms. We ALL know the reasons why. Everyone's talking about it. She says it best when she says nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think making everyone wear morning suits will make Hazno look even more of a prick. You know like when the whole class got a detention for something you did.....and the hate that followed. 😉 She’s played a blinder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think this no-uniform decision was a bad one and will send out the wrong signals, days after the iron Duke died. He would not have allowed this and it wasn't pragmatic or sensitive but weak. You are either entitled to wear a uniform of rank or not, so Andrew should have worn what he was entitled to wear and so should all the others. Hazzno a suit as per military rules. This ban on uniforms for the funeral will only highlight Hazzno and Andrew's petulance by forcing The Queen to go against protocol and surely against Prince Philip's and the nation's wishes.
If PP had made a No Uniform request we'd have heard about it earlier. The focus of the funeral is now on these two twats 'swollen egos and this will foster resentment among other members of the RF and throughout the country so it's backfired already. HM or Charles should have knocked their heads together and told them to show respect for their father, grandfather, military and the nation.
What a cock-up and not a good sign of things to come. This will encourage the Harkles with their blackmail and beggjng. Bad move for Charles as the senior male Royal, and no matter how they spin it, It's capitulation not an olive branch.
ETA Any rehabilitation by Andrew has been set back permanently by this. What a toad he is, and so stupid!
⬆
I agree. I feel both 'spares' (Andrew and Hazno) have been pandered to throughout their lives and therefore have a tendency to stamp their feet, sulk and get their way. They are so similar. A sense of entitlement, no loyalty and frankly, spoiled brats with a bag of jealous chips on their very weak shoulders, because they were not first borns. Yet again they're being pandered to. If, as we are lead to believe, they stomped their hooves and made a fuss, even more reason to consider them both weak and selfish. As someone that swore allegiance to our Queen and Country, l would love to see appropriate military dress at the funeral of Prince Philip. God knows, he did his bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
im going to place my bet that "friend" scabie will release a B&W picture of the back of smeggy's and the doll's heads watching the televised funeral. the caption should be "....." in my opinion. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohmigahd, shine the mirror, it's a Megganmerchandising mega moment!

Camera on me, on me! ON ME! I'm doing the bleeping commentary, fuckface, I can have you bleeping fired ...

Okay, so here we have my husband, walking in London, some other people are walking with him, I don't recognise who they are, my husband is wearing his personal selection from my own personal "Meghan's Man at Target" range, look how shiny his suit is, oh, did I say Suits? I used to be big in Suits! Lemme show you my work ... oh hang on, H is going in for The Hug, omigod, we rehearsed this somanytimes! Money shot! Money shot! Where's the mothermoneyfucking moneyshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Plonkers out in force tonight ... 😡😱😡😱
Handsome guy - with no photo and also he says he is an intelligent BMS driver lol. The mind truly boggles unless it is a glorious wind up? I am actually picturing him like this:
1618515657082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.