Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Surely the people who live in the Queen's household are classed as being in her bubble. So if she wants someone to sit with her during the Funeral, one of them could do so.

Maybe the Queen wants to follow the social distancing rules to the letter to set an example to everyone else and has chosen to sit alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
What a lovely picture taken by Kate of the 7 great grandchildren. Ooh the shade is so good with this one!

I think these are lovely photos....and agree that there is an element of shade within them!!
Part of the PR battle that is going on behind the scenes between the Cambridges and the sussexes! On one level who can blame them! It is a cute family photo!!

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Oprah and Gayle have been extremely quiet, whats the bet the Harkles start saying the interview was edited in a way that put them in a bad light, despite saying they were happy with it!
I believe the last we heard from GK was that howler where she asked if PP died of natural causes.... she that is currently her legacy. Her final word. Her swan song, we can only hope. It is like a horrible stench left lingering in the air, hours after the source has left the room

• Angry
  • Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
The Queen is conflict avoidant, it was always Philip that played the boogeyman, it is understandable, she was born in a environment where no one opposed her, Philip had to learn that there are people who will "disobey" and twist the rules for selfish reasons.
Life gave the Queen lessons, and she was able to see things, but understanding the origin of the problem, or the consequences would be hard. She is one of the most documented people on the planet, and from this one thing can be established as a fact, it is hard to understand the outside world when the only interaction with it are controlled by others or lead by one's position, in her case being Queen.

The above doesn't make her incompetent, but it certainly enabled her mindset," if we wait long enough it will go away. "
The problem is that news travels instantly, and at her age there will be to many "yes men" around.

Charles is incapable of making decisions, is easily cornered and now will be frightened of pressure against him or Camilla.
For someone as smart as him, reading the room never got further than Markles level.
Leting the Harkles back in, either after public pressure, media pressure or Harkle blackmail will come back to bite them.

The aftermath of divorce from Diana, after paying a hefty sum, after her staying at Kensington, after ofering her the treatment of the mother of a future king, didn't stop Diana from fantasising about being a American star, rolling on yachts of arms dealers, meddling in politics, overshadowing Royal events, no it got worse.

And Harry wants revenge, it was clear directly after George was born, it got worse with the other two.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the picture of Archie with Dorrito or, really make the headlines, Thomas!
Wouldn't it be nice if Smeg used the time Hazno is away to heal rifts and think about Archie's relationship with HIS grandfather?
I think it's a dead cert that she's going to turn up somewhere on Saturday afternoon, giving "her own special tribute", just wait and see

Will probably involve Archiedoll reading a Eulogy of his own, him being a wonder child, advanced beyond his years, and all that

• Haha
  • Sick

vretch

VIP Member
I never thought they'd do this but Brenda had better stand firm and not let these twats back in. Personally I think it would destroy the goodwill and support the RF have

Also how exhausting is all her pr. Someone's death should not be about you.
They are getting so desperate to get back in. That’s what all this bullshit PR is about. Yes, exhausting.

• Angry
  • Sick

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I'm fucking sick to death of some posters blaming Diana for all of Harry's cuntish ways. She's been dead for 25 years, twice the age that Harry was when she died. How is it her fault that he was overindulged and spoilt after the age of twelve. He did have another parent, Grandparents and other family members, there is a collective responsibility for how Harry has turned out and I don't think that the result can purely blamed on Diana.

• Heart

DarnIt

VIP Member
I'm loving all the sugars losing their shit on twitter because there's no pictures of Archie. It's like me kicking off because they've not released pictures of me and Philip chilling over a banger. You can’t do something if it never happened 🤣
BBQ & beer

What do you mean, you can’t see Philip in shot?

1618432984459.png

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Please give the Duchess her privacy on Saturday...

Her private arrangements will be watching on TV whilst smashing every plate in her mansion. BTW love how the Sun put private arrangements in inverted commas !

• Haha
  • Sick

SilentCW

I really dont understand how someone could look at that photo and declare it racist? I mean, Archie wasnt even THERE...

I dont think Charlotte is being naughty in that photo, she's looking at her mummy?
I think she is just confident and is quiet happy to be herself. This is in a private setting where they are not on best behaviour for the press. So they are no doubt goofy little kids around their cousins. 10 minutes before they were probably playing catch and messing around. And are dying to get back to that.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Splenda central:
I can't belive it:

"Heck, they could even have made some poor Eton student on work experience learn how to use Photoshop to plonk the Duchess and Archie into some stilted snap taken at Balmoral.

Anything just to make sure the royal house couldn’t be accused of cutting both Meghan and Archie, quite literally, out of the picture."
They don’t mention of course that Snarkles and Hazbeen removed Archie from the picture themselves when he was only a few months old. There’s no relationship to show, by their own choice. It’s unfair to blame the RF for not showing photos that don’t exist because H&M chose to do a flit.

Reactions: 34

peradetlic

VIP Member
The slut-shaming on here makes me cringe so much. Before I came on here, I hadn't heard words like "slapper" in a good 30 years. I thought the West had moved past all that.
Oddly, nobody ever seems to take issue with how many people Harry has slept with.
Most of us think that JCMH is equally even not more guilty than hen. I didn't see much discussion of her previous relationships and slut shamming, only in the light of her character, which you must admit is questionable because her M.O.
Also MM pulls my chain every time she says she's feminist. She's not.
I also don't like woman who doesn't know how to dress for occasion, even when you have all the help you need, so they look like a representative of red light alley in formal occasions (I personally prefer tasteful edgy style, so not MM not Kate, more Letizia).

And I think that most people on this thread reacts to her devaluating our internal moral values and her preaching, among other things.

• Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
Well, well, well. This is a turn up for the books!
Fergie the comeback queen. 😁

There will be feathers spat in Montecito.
This is likely to send Merching Meagain into freefall. She will think that if she hadn’t thrown her toys out of the pram, she could divorce Hazza, still be called a Duchess, be bezza mates with HM The Queen, and be able to merch off her connections forever and a day.
[I do want to see H+M stripped of titles so M can’t ever merch off being a Duchess post-divorce].

REALLY fuming about the uniforms. HRH Prince Philip was a military man, uniforms should be worn by Charles and William.
You know what they should do... make it like the scene in White Christmas where all the ex-general’s clothes have been sent to be dry cleaned, except for his former uniform, so he has to wear that. That is what Wills and Charles should do!!!!

Also disappointed as I love to see them uniform (heh heh heh) with all their braiding and medals; it is what we Brits do best.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Peter's the babysitter. He's there to body check Hazno if he tries a 'manly hug for the cameras' stunt on William.
Oh good point. I bet Hazza's trip home was so delayed because mummy meggy was making him practice her signature "I WILL HUG YOU ! LIKE IT OR NOT" move.
You can picture her final lecture to him "Get the public hug Aitch. GET THE HUG! We need the the All Is Forgiven money shot to prove to the world you forgive him for being a racist cunt".

• Haha
  • Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
Love the photo with the other great grandchildren where she has grabbed the queens handbag and is holding it ever so proudly 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add photo.
Omg, that is so adorable!! Love seeing all the photos of the Queen and Prince Phillip with their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Surely Harry must see that his children are/will be missing out on a wonderful bond/relationship with an amazing woman. My son was really close to my nan and had 6 and half years with his great-nana and it's a relationship we both cherish. Have beautiful memories and photos to look back on.

• Heart

Amelia99

VIP Member
The royal family were always well aware of SSS with Harry and Andrew for that matter. There used to be a lot of articles about it when he was growing up and being caught smoking weed and the Nazi uniform etc.

When Harry *seemed* to be doing well in the army there was talk that PC would be happy if Harry decided to become a career officer and not a full time working royal. Of course that went out when he pitched a fit about having to do a desk job.

Harry was given opportunities to make his own mark and he and Meghan were given a lot of prestigious patronages and jobs that ensured that though they weren't equal to William and Kate, that they would have their own sphere and they weren't exactly relegated to opening primary school sports halls in Grimsby.

But that wasn't enough for them and couldn't mask the fact that he was never going to get the top job unless something tragic happened to his brother's family. And he wouldn't have wanted it anyway - something he made clear before he met Meghan. He just wanted, as he still does, all the perks of senior royalty combined with being able to do whatever he wants. It's not like he's the only one in the family that has had to deal with that. Almost all of them have and they've managed to do meaningful work and personal lives without "having" to tell the world "their truth".

Meghan just seemed to think she was going to be her idol Diana and didn't realise that she was the Fergie in that situation.
Meghan seemed to think that she was going to be allowed to dictate what she did and said. The RF doesn’t work like that. Everything has to be approved and adhere to protocol and members have to be very circumspect in expressing opinions. In short Megan’s role as wife to “the spare” was essentially to do what she was told and take her place in the hierarchy behind The Queen, Prince Philip, Charles and Camilla and William and Kate. I don’t know what Harry had told her or what she thought would be possible but the reality of the situation seemed to come as a complete shock to her. And instead of explaining that this is how things are, Harry decided that the two of them were going to change the way the Monarchy operated. That of course was never going to work. The Firm has being seeing off threats to the way it does business for centuries. So when H&M issued their demands, the Firm basically said eff off. So they did. And now they most likely regret it.