Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
There’s a definite attempt to return to the fold (😂😂😂autocorrect just changed that to gold - how appropriate!!). I wonder how much is going wrong behind the scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sunraged

If you read these comments, people had her sussed 4/5 years ago.

By 2011 she had starred in three major Hollywood films: Get Him To The Greek and Remember Me in 2010 and Horrible Bosses in 2011.
Really? Was she?? I've seen all 3 films, and can't remember seeing her in any of them :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Baguette

VIP Member
He did what?
He sold his Grandfather’s hunting rifles, but why?
No need for an answer really, but he’s hardly stumped for cash & if it is to ‘wash clean his hands’ of any association with blood sports then he could have given them back to PP, someone in the RF or to a archival collection.
The sale of the Purdeys came fairly soon after a Royal Reporter and NUJ rep (Richard Palmer) had death threats (being taken out by a sniper) by 'known accounts' connected to the Sussex Squad. Soon afterwards, the Purdeys were sold. I've always believed the two events were connected.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The collective blood of Tattlers, the great British public ,and I hope William’s will be boiling on Saturday if there’s not a uniform in sight.

Two jumped up little pricks stamping their feet , they both need a good slap*.

* I’m not advocating violence but you know what I mean.

• Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
This is only my 2nd post but I wanted to say that I don’t really care what words Harry decided to string together for his tribute to PP. His decision to do that completely unconscionable interview at a time when his grandfather was in hospital displayed such a lack of empathy and understanding and care that it makes no difference whatsoever. Anyone who has lived through the last weeks of a loved ones life will understand how incredibly difficult it is, when the days are filled with confusing and conflicting medical information, and people calling you for updates, and your sleep is totally disturbed, and you know the end is near but you can’t prepare for or anticipate it and you don’t know if you should pray for the end or for a few more weeks. It is agony, and into all that H and M inserted themselves and their poisonous narrative and created terrible anxiety on top of what the RF was already suffering. I am probably too close to this situation but I can’t help thinking that they are both vile, and that includes Harry, even if he is under her thumb. Terrible, terrible people.
Very well said. I personally just find all the pr bullshit coming out of the Markles camp (and that includes Haznot as he has been Markles) pathetic and quite funny. I just laugh at it now. It doesn’t really upset me any longer as nothing can compare to my rage and anger at that interview. It’s so amusing to me to see them try to backtrack now so that interview obviously hasn’t had the desired effect otherwise we would be seeing a different narrative from them. As for the sugars, they are only proving to everyone how pathetic and ignorant they are. The more they rant and rave the more ridiculous they look. They simply cant be taken seriously, surely.
Feeling so sad for the Queen right now, I am hoping that this decision wasn't because of Andrew and Harry being difficult, and is because of the optics of the family members who had active service being in suits, while the those who hadn't wear uniforms. Though I would not be surprised to have it confirmed that they were, difficult I can see Andrew saying I haven't been stripped of my Honorary positions and Harry saying well if he is I want to wear my uniform.

Sorry not sure how to delete the top article, though it is interesting to hear that some of Prince Philip's family

Edit: I should have read the whole article before commenting, it appears that both Andrew and Harry wanted to wear their uniforms, but it seems the optics was part of the decision.
im not sure how I feel about the whole uniform thing. My preference would have been that PC and PW would be in uniform with all the medals badges etc just to piss Haznot off. But if this is TQ decision and gives her peace on the day of the funeral then so be it. She deserves to have a stress free day it will be hard for her anyway. I just hope that the RF will not make this a reality in the future. Haznot doesn’t deserve to be calling the shots.

• Heart

Sparrow8818

Every decision they’ve made has been a mistake. Either they have crap advisers or they don’t listen to good advice.

Firstly never lay down an ultimatum unless you are sure you have the winning hand. And never make a public announcement which assumes you will get what you want.

The Queen called their bluff and took more things away from them than they had anticipated. In effect they were cut loose and because they’d already announced their departure they couldn’t really back down.

Secondly never, if at all possible, get into a fight with the media. You may win the battle but you will lose the war. When they see their ”press freedom” being threatened the media stick together and they don’t forgive. From the moment H&M fired the first shots in the media war there will have been journalists assigned to sniffing out every possible negative story about them. And it won’t ever stop.

Thirdly, do not attack your family in the media. Rifts that are wide already will be stretched further by airing private grievances in public. The Opra interview was a huge mistake.

They have now totally backed themselves into a corner with precious little support from any direction.

I don’t feel the hatred for them that I see on these threads and I think the whole fake Archie thing is total tinhattery. But I do think the pair of them are much too self absorbed and incapable of seeing how their comments and actions will be perceived. Harry is very much his mother’s son - very emotionally fragile. And Meghan is too American ever to understand the way the British aristocracy operates. Together they both manage to make each others faults worse and dig themselves into a deeper and deeper mess.
Meghan being American is not why this happened. There are many Americans who understand the way the monarchy and aristocracy works, and many millions of others who respect the institution enough to have sought to understand it had they found themselves in her position. It’s her favorite cop out to say it’s all because she was a poor uninformed American and I really don’t understand how that’s just accepted. There are many factors to Meghan that made it a bad fit, very few of them are exclusive to Americans.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Harry is being made to wear a suit. He's thrown his tantrums and they've said no.

Doesn't really matter so much what the rest of the RF wear, HMTQ has said 'no dressing up for the Ginger Quitter'.

• Haha
  • Heart

MillicentMargaret

Which comes first, the pic of Archie and Phil or Gayle King calling the RF racist for not releasing one with Archie in it, even though he wasn't born when it was taken and there's no proof that they all met up as a family like that in Balmoral (or anywhere else) in the few months Archie lived in the UK?

• Haha

Darktriad

Look on the bright side Tattlers, the headlines are reading 'Duke of Sussex wanted to wear military outfit alongside his Uncle Andy.' This means that the headlines over next few days will all be linking Randy Andy with HazNoUniform. Smegzy will be spitting feathers

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I think he was well know for liking beer and barbecues. I don't read anything into that at all
I don't either - remember most of the family would have been in Balmoral over the summer holidays at some point each year and it was probably the most time they spent with other members of their family.

Barbecues and beer is probably a strong memory for them to associate with the annual period of time where they could just be a family, not on duty, not on best behaviour and not in public.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
I can’t believe Harry didn’t say before he left USA to Meghan and their PR -

“this is a week of mourning for my Grandad. I will do a tribute to him. I want no PR , puff pieces or game playing during this time . Respect this as this is important to me. “

Of course , he shouldn’t really even have to say this as anyone who cared would understand this .

so I suspect there will be another Oprah or similar planned on his return ...the “ I forgive them “ episode...how the Queen shunned her family for comfort by only M and H , PP adored the first interview and thought we were courageous, etc etc ...blah blah blah ....

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

NorryC

The DeuxMoi PR machine is in full swing again...

Insta story about how Harry and William have a "rocky at best" relationship and that H "wanted to see his brother before the funeral" but William is "busy with his kids in Norfolk".

Hmmm...Harry's actually in quarantine and can't have anyone just popping over! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorry, can't seem to link the screenshot. I was a bit on the fence re M&H but it's hard not to call out bullshit and I'm frustrated that people don't fact check before sharing such utter shite

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Megs being likened to hyacinth bucket with her delusions of grandeur.

From the article:
"In Harry and Meghan’s actual youth, they appear to have managed to divert themselves with work, play and light-hearted romantic unions. But then in their thirties they met their dark-night-of-the-soulmate – and all bets were off. Whatever feelings of resentment they had experienced as children with the bad-tempered break-ups of their respective families clicked together like a sort of sulky Lego, and before long it was the-wonder-of-us against the world. What we’re now witnessing from the Sussexes is the most public and well-financed door-slamming exercise of all time."

I have said it before - spoilt teenage brats!

• Haha